(SARM) RAD140

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Be sweet if a company brought this to the market in a pill form

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yeah whoever does it first is going to make a killing... cough.. olympus.. cough.. labs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but the sides could be awful and massively suppressive or it could be the worlds greatest side effect free sarm to date but without any human data i dont see any research site bringing to the market let alone Olympus labs. Remember s4 ostarine and lgd all have human data

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but the sides could be awful and massively suppressive or it could be the worlds greatest side effect free sarm to date but without any human data i dont see any research site bringing to the market let alone Olympus labs. Remember s4 ostarine and lgd all have human data
I saw a couple logs on it and Google Russianstar/RAD140. It is also for sale at RC's too

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yeah there's a few logs out there just haven't had a chance to look at them all, I saw one guy that had good results tho and worst case... I would be a guinea pig haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a couple logs on it and Google Russianstar/RAD140. It is also for sale at RC's too
I did not see that my bad. Haha of course it would be russianstar tho that guy is always trying everything

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing more research, and realize the lack of info is simply by nature of the unknowns at the moment,,,

but any info on suppression this may cause? osta like, or more lgd, or different beast all its own? anything thats at least hinted at that simply by the makeup of this compound?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
There are some infos about RAD140 on this forum. Just use the search-tool they are scattered :)
The lack of info (on scientific basis) is because RAD140 is a pre-clinical drug. In comparison, Ostarine is four stages further and reached the last stage before launching on the market. It's only a matter of time or bad news which will the launch stop for a while or quit the researches in the worst case (referring to S-4).

But interestingly to mention (once again) is that RAD140 is tested as first SARM in connection with Testosterone Propionate. The animal study has shown that the anabolic effect of Testosterone + RAD140 were increased while the androgenic effect decreased. This is a very nice pathway work particularly for the patients.
The other SARM were not tested in this way.

But it will be like the other SARM: overrated. It won't give you "side effect free 20lbs lean mass in 2 weeks". The only thing which is interesting is the affection on the anabolic/androgenic effect in an Testosterone cycle.
But also on the other side: are you willing to take the risk to move the anabolic/androgenic ratio with an unknown substance? In fact, RAD140 have given in animal studies Testosterone an improved overall effect. But let's wait for more infos instead of dreaming about a "new compound which changes the whole bodybuilding scene" :D

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah rad is something I won't even consider until further testing/studies