Osta Shred/Anafuse cycle - Post Cycle 3X PCT ?

BlueB

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have been stalking the interwebs the past week researching this, but looking for input from those who have experience with this field (and not the people trying to sell me the product!). Looking to bump up a weight class, around 185 now walk around, looking to get up to 190+ while keeping BF same or even less. Currently running a 3 day on, 1 off (also known as bonus arm day) lift schedule following basic hypertrophy methods. I am currently supplementing with BPI Whey, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Elastimine, Fish Oil, RSP Z-Elite, and various pre-workouts.

I am thinking of incorporating a two month cycle of Osta Shred and Anafuse to help turn up the process, and make the most of my training time. Since I have heard that Osta Shred can have mild test suppression, I figured on doing one month of PCT with Post Cycle 3X to make sure test levels come back up.

My first question is this: what are your thoughts on this process/cycle as a whole? General suggestions?

My second question is: Following PCT with PC3X, should test levels be/stay at "regular" levels? As in, levels maintained prior to any cycling?

Thank you in advance for your time, attention, and assistance with my questions. I am new to this realm of supplementation and science; but I am eager to learn! All respectful advice and thoughts are appreciated! Have a good one! :usa2:

Respectfully submitted,
Blue

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'll be able to increase LBM and potentially reduce BF depending on your diet. The 2 combined should work quite well. I would suggest a SERM though for PCT if you're looking for fastest natural recovery. An OTC PCT will help you, but not as quickly as possible. And as far as beginning and ending levels, only getting bloods done will let you know your results/progress.

BlueB

Awards
You'll be able to increase LBM and potentially reduce BF depending on your diet. The 2 combined should work quite well. I would suggest a SERM though for PCT if you're looking for fastest natural recovery. An OTC PCT will help you, but not as quickly as possible. And as far as beginning and ending levels, only getting bloods done will let you know your results/progress.
Thanks for the input!

From what I have seen Ostarine may have a mild suppression effect on test after 4 weeks of continued use, but I figured that worse case even cannot be that destructive. Osta Shred recommends 8 weeks of use, followed directly by the PC3X. Would you recommend starting the PCT the day after finishing the cycle of Osta/Anafuse, or starting it at somepoint actually during the cycle? Like week 6 or so?

Once again, I am new but always learning. Thanks!

--- Blue

luke93

Awards
I think youll really like the osta anafuse combo. I have been using Anafuse for about a week now and have seen strength gains already

BlueB

Awards
I think youll really like the osta anafuse combo. I have been using Anafuse for about a week now and have seen strength gains already
Luke93, may I ask how long you plan to run it? (60 days?). What are you using for PCT?

---Blue

luke93

Awards
Luke93, may I ask how long you plan to run it? (60 days?). What are you using for PCT?

---Blue
I'm not on Osta. Just Anafuse which doesnt require pct. But yea 60 days

BlueB

Awards
Ah I see that now. Apologies for my lack of attention.

Anyone see any reason to not start with the PC3X on like week 6 of the cycle? If after 5-6 weeks suppression starts, why wait and not just start PCT near the end of the actual cycle?

---Blue

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah I see that now. Apologies for my lack of attention.

Anyone see any reason to not start with the PC3X on like week 6 of the cycle? If after 5-6 weeks suppression starts, why wait and not just start PCT near the end of the actual cycle?

---Blue
Because you will still continue to be suppressed until the end of your cycle. An OTC PCT isn't going to overcome a hormonal/SARM induced shut down.