Cutting during pct

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I am trying to lean out and just finished a super dmz 3 cycle for 6 weeks. Running nolva/clomid (nolva-20 for 4 weeks clomid 100/100/50/50) with daa and animal Stak and animal test.

My question is this: would I be able to start my cut as I was More so recomping while on cycle. I was going to introduce animal cuts into my pct to assist in the cutting (besides nutrition). I have heard some say I would be fine as long as not too far below maintenance and others be strictly against it.

Thoughts? Thanks!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Generally most will say not to cut, I do largely agree however... I would normally just eat at maintenance or bulk through PCT.... But If your sensible and eat at maintenance with 150-200cal cardio you should be okay. I sometimes do that and my physique still looks great.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Generally most will say not to cut, I do largely agree however... I would normally just eat at maintenance or bulk through PCT.... But If your sensible and eat at maintenance with 150-200cal cardio you should be okay. I sometimes do that and my physique still looks great.
So if I go at maybe 100-300 below maintenance i should be okay?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go as low as 300... Just do 150-200cal of cardio, that way your still getting the nutrients from the foods.. Just burning excess calories. Hope that makes sense? It does in my head anyway

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I wouldn't go as low as 300... Just do 150-200cal of cardio, that way your still getting the nutrients from the foods.. Just burning excess calories. Hope that makes sense? It does in my head anyway
Oh I see what you're saying. Eat maintenance, then do cardio to burn the cals.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try to maintain lifting heavy though.

And lower your Clomid dosing. 50/50/25/25 is sufficient.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Try to maintain lifting heavy though.

And lower your Clomid dosing. 50/50/25/25 is sufficient.
X2.... Don't change your routine at all or the weights... That's one of the biggest downfalls with people in PCT.

Also I didn't even notice the clomid dose... Agree with mountainman.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely agree with the clomid dosage. You could throw in reduce xt by sns in your pct. That would be a good addition. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop as well.