Brain Fog during run

W

warrior737

Awards
A few cycles I did I have got brain fog pretty bad from. Its hard thinking, remembering, and focusing. I have ran trest with my last run and it helpd a bit. Does anyone else have suggestions to avoid brain fog other than a test base?

W

warrior737

Awards
Ran brawn with it. I also got fog with a halo run, reaper dna run, and a TD furaza run. I cant think of the others. Basically every cycle I have ran I feel retarded once the compound kicks in. After the run with oral trest I only felt fog after the run for about 3-4 weeks. It diminishes but it sucks.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I am not up on all these products but i'm assuming most/all are PH's? Either way if it was me I wouldn't run anything that gives me issues beyond a certain point. Maybe you are not drinking enough water.

I get issues from a lot of oral drugs including AAS so I opt for injectables wherever possible.

W

warrior737

Awards
Yeah orals. I don't have a good source for pinning. Plus my old lady gets suspicious so orals are easyor me atm. I want to run oral trest with dmz for the next 4 weeks. A pct would bring me into a vacation I have planned. But want to eliminate the brain fog aspect of it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
use a injectable test base or cream IMO and an AI if needed. I dont get brain fog. but running oral only cycles or using a crappy test substitute could cause a host of issues including tiredness and brain fog IMO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah orals. I don't have a good source for pinning. Plus my old lady gets suspicious so orals are easyor me atm. I want to run oral trest with dmz for the next 4 weeks. A pct would bring me into a vacation I have planned. But want to eliminate the brain fog aspect of it.
LG Sciences M1D black is helpful for test and gains. but i would still rec working on inject teste

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm certainly no expert but I'll chime in here...

Dermacrine definitely helps with brain fog, if it's needed. DHEA and pregnenolone are neurosteroids and can help with energy/mood, focus and cognitive function. If your natural levels of DHEA/DHEA-S and PREG/PREG-S are low to begin with, the feeling of brain fog might be exacerbated while your body is under stress from a steroid cycle. DHT is also another hormone that plays a large role in mood and cognitive function. For some people who take DHT inhibitors like finasteride, side effects like brain fog can be quite common. Just some food for thought. Have you had a blood panel done? That would be a good starting point.

I am currently using Dermacrine and Maca root extract on my run of Ostarine/Arimistane. I can honestly say that my mood, energy and memory is the best it has been in a while.

W

warrior737

Awards
I'm going to look into dermicrine. I have supplemented dhea sublingually for short periods in the past. I also have in fact felt a mood change, literally within a few minutes. I will look into this more now that you say it. I appreciate the replies.

W

warrior737

Awards
First off is dermacrine going to be supressive? and how bad?

In your opinions what is the best scenario for the dermicrine if I ran it?
#1 In addition to trest and dmz?
#2 Derma and DMZ?
#3 Run it in PCT only?
#4 Or run it on cycle and through PCT?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
First off is dermacrine going to be supressive? and how bad?

In your opinions what is the best scenario for the dermicrine if I ran it?
#1 In addition to trest and dmz?
#2 Derma and DMZ?
#3 Run it in PCT only?
#4 Or run it on cycle and through PCT?
Some will argue that it is slightly supressive and some will argue that it is not. They way I look at it, it's pro-hormonal and is exogenous of the body so things can happen. In my opinion, if you use TD DHEA/PREG (Dermacrine) at moderate dosgaes and for reasonable amounts of time (no more than 8 weeks), you should be fine. I use no more than 2-3 pumps per day and I am currently floating around 200 lbs. I believe people over-use the substance hoping for bigger and bigger gains. If you are using the recommended 2-5 pumps and are not feeling the purported benefits, increasing the doasge is probably pointless. Another thing to consider, if your DHEA levels are already high, you may not feel as much benefit when you use the product, when compared to somebody that is deficient. Finally, transdermal DHEA is considered better than oral/sublingual DHEA as it is better absorbed and is less likely to convert to Estrogen. There are plenty of androgen receptors in the skin, especially in the upper chest, clavicle, upper back/trap and biceps area.

#1 I would not run Dermacrine with Trest. Estrogen might be harder to control. I have not used trest...yet.
#2 This would be a perfect pairing, IMO.
#3 I will use Dermacrine during the first week of PCT (if necessary) but not beyond that. I like to let the SERM and my body put in the heavy lifting
#4 During cycle is best, unless of course your PCT is just TRT/HRT. Often times TRT is combined with low-dose DHEA for the added effects.