PH Absorption (with food?)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything I read regarding ph instructs the user to take with food, but if I recall correctly, that is really just to ensure its consumed with fat, correct? If that's the case, would taking our PHs with a tablespoon of oil be sufficient?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that is the reasoning. I take mine w/ fish/flax pills and a glass of milk or a protein shake usually.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it's the fat that you'd be concerned about. If you use fish oil, take it with that. However, you don't want to dose fish oil before a workout, and using anabolics pre workout is a good thing.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes it's the fat that you'd be concerned about. If you use fish oil, take it with that. However, you don't want to dose fish oil before a workout, and using anabolics pre workout is a good thing.
So, what would you recommend doing preworkout? I guess I could bring MCT oil with me on days I go straight from work to the gym and take my epiandro with that...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Coconut Oil? Tbs of Almond Butter or Smucker's Natural PB?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is only for non-methyls as I recall. Doesn't matter if you take it with or without food with methyls.