When to start aromasin?

Alrik

Awards
I'm in my 4th week of epi and tr3st, dosed at 45 and 75 mg ED.

Since one week i've been feeling some sensations in my nipples and they look a bit fluffy. Have some small lumps since puberty but they arent growing.

Should I start taking aromasin? What's the drawback if I start it but don't really need it? Will it limit my gains in some way? Thanks in advance for any help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in my 4th week of epi and tr3st, dosed at 45 and 75 mg ED.

Since one week i've been feeling some sensations in my nipples and they look a bit fluffy. Have some small lumps since puberty but they arent growing.

Should I start taking aromasin? What's the drawback if I start it but don't really need it? Will it limit my gains in some way? Thanks in advance for any help!
You probably should have started weeks ago... Trest can be nasty.

Start at a low dose eod and work up as needed. Just keep it low enough that you're not totally crushing your estro and you'll be fine. Too low will limit gains but a nice low dose will be fine.

Alrik

Awards
Thanks, but when do I know I had to start? I don't have any lumps growing only some fluffy nipples..

What would be this low dose you suggest? 5 mg ED?

Alrik

Awards
Also, what would be a good Reason NOT to start the aromasin? Does 'beter safe then sorry' goes into Play here?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why did you jump into a cycle without knowing anything about the sides or how to combat them????

Dosing something like 12.5mg eod or even e3d would prob be sufficient to start. You should've been running some type of e control from the beginning of your cycle knowing that trest is a highly aromatizable compound. Something like an inhibit e or OTC would have been a good start.

Reasons to not start: you want gyno, you're not actually having any gyno sides and are paranoid, you had a plan in place that included an OTC ai from the start.

Alrik

Awards
Thanks again Boonemann77. I did think about a way tot control estrogen as you can read in my 'Epistane and Trestolone Cycle, help is welcome' post. From the start of the cycle I'm using El1minate from Olympus labs.
It's just not really clear to me what would be a reason not te start the aromasin. There's just some sensitivity in my nipples but if the aromasin doesn't do any damage then why don't people take it from the start of a cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks again Boonemann77. I did think about a way tot control estrogen as you can read in my 'Epistane and Trestolone Cycle, help is welcome' post. From the start of the cycle I'm using El1minate from Olympus labs.
It's just not really clear to me what would be a reason not te start the aromasin. There's just some sensitivity in my nipples but if the aromasin doesn't do any damage then why don't people take it from the start of a cycle?
Most people do ha. Dosing too high is counterproductive though so many people start at very low doses. You need estrogen to build muscle optimally.

I'm a big proponent of only using things when you need them but when you start seeing sides like puffy nips and sensitivity that's plenty of reason to start. The difference is knowing that you're truly experiencing high estro sides vs just being paranoid.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Dropping your estrogen too quickly will also dry out the joints and this can be truly painful!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes better safe than sorry puffiness can be the the beginning of breast tissue forming it does not necessarily have to be hard lumps to breast tissue I'd start on aromasin at 12.5mg eod right away