for those interested in Kratom...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a kratom tincture (a liquid form, where they make it by using 40g of Red Vein Maeng Da), 30ml bottle, supposedly, 2ml's will be plenty...watch out where you buy extracts/tinctures from though, do your research. I advise getting on a Kratom forum...

Also bought kratom Resin (10g's of 20x Resin, made by using 200g Red Vein Thai leaves)....again do your research. Many companies sell extracts, but only 10% of em are good quality.

Ill be posting the results of my first tincture and resin experience Monday afternoon!

Remember, extracts (powders, resin, tinctures) will raise your tolerance sky high. SO best to use sparingly, if you want your normal kratom powder to work just as well as always.
This is for a special occasion... :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry you can't find real drugs

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
haha, your funny hippy boy!
I started using kratom BECAUSE of a past drug problem....you see...when you were still sucking on your moms teet, I was smoking hash 24hrs a day, dropping more LSD than you've ever seen in your life (ever had a backpack with 50 SHEETS of acid, tucked away into a Playboy magazine while walking and selling in California? Not little hits...SHEETS),shrooms on the weekends or at random, and then i got into opiates....shot up far too many times, after all, one time is too much. After i flatelined for the second time, i went into rehab and got on that lovely ****in government bull. Then decided to go out on my own again.... Got in to buying and selling hundreds of oxys and norcos, clonazepam...20mgs of that would get me through the day.
Get the picture?
Now, ive been clean for going on 9yrs. And when i do feel that slight sting of the old addict in me, i somehow found kratom! It originally got me off hydros and oxys, so its a blessing. I have no addiction to it whatsoever. take a spoonful once a week if that much. Learn from life. Love life.

Now please, stop with the negativity, your a hippy i gather, it should be all about love, and sharing of knowledge for lifting and eating right.
I see you are 250lbs....im sure you will tell me your bf% is super low, but i doubt that, no biggie...but i am a traditionalist here in Texas. I can help you get on a diet that you have never would fathom, on your own. Get you down to 220 and 13%bf in 3-4 months.
Advice is good, and its what we all come on this forum for.
Peace.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY EVERYBODY! CHECK OUT jason267 BRAGGING ABOUT THE DRUGS HES DONE AND CALLING SOMEONE FAT ON THE INTERNET!!!

You, my friend, cannot take a joke

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
HEY EVERYBODY! CHECK OUT jason267 BRAGGING ABOUT THE DRUGS HES DONE AND CALLING SOMEONE FAT ON THE INTERNET!!!

You, my friend, cannot take a joke
I can def take a joke. Its hard to tell over the internet, as you and everyone else knows all too well. Sarcasm is hard to "read", etc.
And not bragging, just sharing my horrible experience of wasted youth. Glad to be in a better place, on this forum even, but your constant negativity, joking or not, makes this forum seem more like facebook or some other junk.
Learn from me, as i will learn from you, brother.
Much love, Jason :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you can't find real drugs
Have you tried kratom?
Or are you still into smoking kind and drinking mikes hard lemonade on the weekends with the bros?
I can help you out if you ever want it, kratom stuff, i mean.
Let me know, Phish.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see where you seem to think I'm so negative. Maybe you're misinterpreting? You may be the only one around here with that opinion of me.

Also, I've never had a a Facebook account so I don't know what you mean.

Yes, I've tried kratom several times.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i just said, "Its hard to tell over the internet, as you and everyone else knows all too well. Sarcasm is hard to "read", etc" Some jokes are great and easy going, but when you bust someones balls on every thread they make, it does seem to get on the negative side.
And by facebook, i meant the constant **** giving and comment after comment, etc. Gets old. We are all here to learn and share insights...that is all.
How about we call a peace treaty from now on? Done and done, eh?!

What kind of kratom did you try, strain, and dosage, etc? And what were your thoughts?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've attacked my musical taste, you're perception of my body, called me a basement dweller, and called me a dirty hippie. I haven't attacked you nor said a single negative thing.

I'm sure we're more alike than we know ;)

I don't remember, my kratom experiments were over two years ago. Thoughts? A opiate like buzz which was always brief, maybe an hour. Always left me feeling dry and thirsty.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased a kratom tincture (a liquid form, where they make it by using 40g of Red Vein Maeng Da), 30ml bottle, supposedly, 2ml's will be plenty...watch out where you buy extracts/tinctures from though, do your research. I advise getting on a Kratom forum...

Also bought kratom Resin (10g's of 20x Resin, made by using 200g Red Vein Thai leaves)....again do your research. Many companies sell extracts, but only 10% of em are good quality.

Ill be posting the results of my first tincture and resin experience Monday afternoon!

Remember, extracts (powders, resin, tinctures) will raise your tolerance sky high. SO best to use sparingly, if you want your normal kratom powder to work just as well as always.
This is for a special occasion... :)
Why is this in the anabolic section?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
You've attacked my musical taste, you're perception of my body, called me a basement dweller, and called me a dirty hippie. I haven't attacked you nor said a single negative thing.

I'm sure we're more alike than we know ;)

I don't remember, my kratom experiments were over two years ago. Thoughts? A opiate like buzz which was always brief, maybe an hour. Always left me feeling dry and thirsty.
Well if your ever interested...cuz i dont know what your into, if you are into anything at all (drugs/booze, etc)? Let me know and i can share my experience with you about kratom and all things kratom!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Why is this in the anabolic section?
Sorry. I posted about kratom on this section once in the past and i got 50 or so PM's about kratom info....so figured id share the new information and help some people out. Its not anabolic by any means, but it is great for bodybuilders.
I dont know how to move a thread, point me in the right direction and i shall do it.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
i dulls the pain after a long day. Can be a great "pre", using the white or green strains. And its a great anti oxidant.
Weed is smoke, any smoke, whether that be from a cig, weed, or inhaling incense (its a far stretch, just sayin, any form of smoke is bad)...is bad for your lungs. We are trying to be healthy here.
I have nothing against weed of course, but it is puttying large amounts of smoke in you, filled with pesticides and god knows what else. Too many hands change to get the herb to you.