jason267

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks, plus a extra Msten week....
Epi - 20/20/30/30
Hdrol - 25/25/25/25
Trenavar - 30mgs
Trenazone - 1ml
Msten - 10/10/10/10/20 (one extra week, so a five weeker total.)

^as you can see, im making the best out of the leftovers i have, we shall see...

Supports
Cycle Assist (4 caps a day ONLY)
Erase (OG) 25mgs a day
Inhibit P (one AM)
P5P (one PM)
Forma Stanozol (2 pumps a day)
DHEA 50mgs x2
Fish Oil
Mulit
Maca
Tudca
extra NAC (600mg caps)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/25
Rev PCT (2 caps a day for 30 days)

*also 60mgs 6Bromo @ bedtime

*would be perfectly happy with a 5-7lb gain in lean. And lose 1-2%bf

Starting 6/7 (Sunday)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, a "why bother" cycle and a waste of supports

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Agreed. What a bunch of ****ty ineffective supplements. Spend the money on a decent diet coach and real food - you'll see real gainz

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Haha, im a certified nutritionist. I know that doesn't say much, considering all i do is coach overweight folks all day, but still.
I have my diet on lock, and it has been for the past 5 yrs.

I don't think that this is really a "why bother"? cycle. Making the best out of what i have. Im not some 17yr old kid or maybe a 30yr old "man" listening to Phish in his parents basement and posting negative comments everywhere. Thanks for the feedback though, buddy!

Ive had people with far more experience that "Phish", and more respectable members on this board and others tell me that, why the Hdrol is super low, it can act as a great pre workout. And that is what i plan on using it for.
The one and only time i ran epi solo (usually ran it with Tren combo), it was at 20/20/30/30, so this is no different. I respond very well to MOST prohormones...just the way it is. The greatest cycle of my life was 50mgs of Hdrol and 800mgs of Stano...that was it. Made 14lb gain, calipers showed that i had went from 14.5%bf, down to 13% (this was years ago).
Epi is just good for cutting for me, as well as others, but some use it for bulk...it doesnt effect me that way, nor do i plan on doing a bulk cycle. So this fits nicely.
The Trenavar is very low at 30mgs, but i called my cousin that is "done with PH's for good!" and he has half a bottle of Celtic Tren, 30mgs a cap. The Trenavar im using is the original PHF, first ever batch, 15mgs a peice. Only enough to run 2 per day. So...im hoping to run 90mgs of Tvar, if he comes through. If not, those measly 30mgs will do SOME good. Im quite sure, since i ran a successful Epi/Tren combo a couple years ago, it was 30mg/30mg doses.
The Trenazone is my first run in with it. Ive heard some really good things, lots of strength, some bulk, and tons of aggression. 1ml is the starting dose...and im a newbe to it, so...im happy with what i got. Wish i could run it at 1.5mls or 2mls, of course...but then again...have you ever tried to apply it? EVERY SINGLE DAY?! 1mls is enough for me! haha.
Also, all the supports i have and running are either leftovers from my previous cycle (Msten/Alpha One/Trenavar/4Andro/Stano...just to name a few.), and the extra NAC, along with extra Milk Thistle (though...not really sure how much that stuff really does, but why not?), and yes, HALF the dosage of Cycle Assist, im set. Plus the TUDCA, 250mgs per day...enough for 2x a day, havent decided. Since it really just one methyl.

btw, 6Bromo is awesome stuff! Mine is a mix (to keep it cheaper on the manufacture im sure) of both Beta and Alpha...which is slightly suppressive/acts as a mild, mild, PH...and the other is a great estrogen control/AI.

Use it if you got it. This ban has kicked my ass as well as many others...I have a big cycle planned, but not quite now, Ill stick with this one.

Diet is on par, training 5 days a week....and being a Vet from the corps helped out just a bit too on the training. Military style training mixed in with normal heavy lifting is a great way to mix things up and get a nice lean cycle.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, a "why bother" cycle and a waste of supports
how is running supports a "waste of supports"??? WHile i am extemly low on PH's, i still have plenty of supports...except for Cycle assist, will be running it at the DREADED 4 caps a day instead of the sheep's, 8!!!!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Idk man throw that crap in the garbage and run a real cycle :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
i just added Msten to it! bahahaha!
10mgs for 5 weeks.
one extra week past the original cycle layout.
:)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
now the real question is...only have 45 (10mg) Msten caps
So...
(5 weeks at 10mg)
OR
(4 weeks at 10/10/20/20)
?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude weren't you just in the middle of pct like a week ago?????? You didn't even finish a full pct and now your jumping into a " leftover" cycle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
not really a leftover cycle if you look at it. The Tzone is a basic dosage, especially for a first timer with it. The Epi is lower to some people standards, but it tapers up to 30mgs.
Also, just got a email from my cuz, hes hooking me up with his Celtic Tren bottle, so that brings it up to 90mgs, could even taper up to 120mg if i want....but that means extra night sweats. Just ordered a bottle of Vitex Cactus, in hopes to rid of that ****.

And yep, i did two full weeks of PCT as of today. Nolva at 40/20 and Clomid 50/50, and 50mg of armistane/25mgs armistane...
I would never tell or give advice to do something like jumping into a cycle like this, but my testosterone was tanked at 150ish, estrogen high but not out of level, prolactin high but not outta level either....that was taken mid cycle. Now, i got them taken again after the first week of PCT, Test was up to 400, estrogen was lowering, prolactin completely normal. So...i got them done friday, the end of week two, Test is back up to normal 925, estrogen mid range, the only problem is my cholesterol is a BIT high, nothing to worry about supposedly...but considering the run i put my body thru, and only using HALF THE CYCLE ASSIST DOSAGE, haha....its no wonder.
So, i guess this will be my 8 week cycle all in all. But this new one is much much more tame.
Call me a fool, i call myself one daily, dont matter much, its all the same to me.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
E-stats? 276lbs 6'7, 11%bf.

Na, im 5'8" and after that last run im up to 190...but gained some fat too, so im around 15% again, dammit!!!
I want to shred up to 180'ish, and 13.5% hopefully.
Gunna be on a real ****ty diet...i love to eat. Gunna be around 2300 cals and 400g pro.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
edit: digi scale just said 187lbs...morning fast i guess.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really take issue with my musical taste, I'm sorry its a difficult subject for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle with this difficult time....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now the real question is...only have 45 (10mg) Msten caps
So...
(5 weeks at 10mg)
OR
(4 weeks at 10/10/20/20)
?
Dump the caps out and split the contents in half, run 5 mg for 10 weeks

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Of course, but thats a ton of trouble with 40 caps. And wouldn't be a perfectly halved dosage.
People used to love Ultradrol at 7-8mgs, so 10mgs on top of everything else will make a nice addition. I responded well to Msten.
Decided to start it up early this morning.
Ordered some more Vitex and Liv52 DS as well....what are your thoughts on Liv 52 (the India version, not the American livercare crap)???

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course, but thats a ton of trouble with 40 caps. And wouldn't be a perfectly halved dosage.
People used to love Ultradrol at 7-8mgs, so 10mgs on top of everything else will make a nice addition. I responded well to Msten.
Decided to start it up early this morning.
Ordered some more Vitex and Liv52 DS as well....what are your thoughts on Liv 52 (the India version, not the American livercare crap)???
Screw Liv52.... NAC and tudca are your friend

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure, TUDCA over all.
But i found some for $7.26, and figured why not. People used to swear by it. Plus, a family member has Hep C, and shes been taking Liv52 DS for 3 months now, and her blood panel showed a marked improvement on her liver values....could be a fluke, could be luck, but strange since the bloods 3 months before she started that supp, showed her values holding steady horribly!
I figure, with the new TUDCA i just got, the Liv52, extra NAC, and the dreaded I.L's cycle support....i will be good to go. I usually just run Cycle Assist solo, a vitamin, and lots of water. So far, all my pre and post PCT bloods have come back nicely. The doc never even questions the consistency of the results from pre to post...."what is it with you and blood panels?" haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leftovers was your word actually. And yes your bloods may have been good but pct is not just to get blood levels back the time off is to establish homeostasis it's just not good to yoyo you endocrine system.

Not sure who told you hdrol can be a great pre workout but from a medical stand point it has a very long half life for an oral like 12 hrs so if you took 25 mg you'd have to wait like 3 hours just to have like 3mg in your system

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not just order another bottle of Epistane and Tren from Europe so you can have a full more effective cycle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Cuz im low on cash, wife doesn't want me spending more money on PH's. Plus, 20/20/30/30mgs of Epi is fine. And the Trenazone is fine as well. Like i mentioned, I now have enough Trenavar to run it up to 120 if my night sweats are bearable.
And yes mixedup, of course homeostasis is the main goal far AFTER PCT, and for the rest of your life hopefully. But im the one rolling the dice, not you, when you think about it, this will just be a 8 week cycle altoghether. Many people run em. I always get pre, mid, final dose/end of cycle, mid PCT, and 2 weeks after PCT bloods...ill be extra careful on watching out.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Your wife is a smart women. If you don't have enough cash to buy some phs, you really should just buy food.
Also I might of read this wrong, but you are in the middle of pct and decided to hop on again? Addictive personality disorder? It is your body, but pretty sure your loved ones don't want to see you in the hospital.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Addictive personality disorder or not. At your age spend the money on TRT. I'm at half your age and if you want a decent physique you have to be on TRT and cycle a decent amount of time.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
38....cant get on TRT when my natural T levels are in the mid 900's.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Healthy digits right there!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Addictive personality disorder or not. At your age spend the money on TRT. I'm at half your age and if you want a decent physique you have to be on TRT and cycle a decent amount of time.
Have a decent physique, man. Always trying to improve.
Its funny how people lose their minds when running a 4 week cycle of a faairly tried and true compound. Get your bloodwork, take the basic supps you need, run a serm. Done. I started lifting weights at l28lbs, no im at 190....would like to get back down to the 180 range though. 13%bf feels pretty good.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Lol you're 19 and on TRT??

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Your wife is a smart women. If you don't have enough cash to buy some phs, you really should just buy food.
Also I might of read this wrong, but you are in the middle of pct and decided to hop on again? Addictive personality disorder? It is your body, but pretty sure your loved ones don't want to see you in the hospital.
Ill be fine, Honest Abe.
Her main concern is that they are now illegal. And we have plenty of money, but she honestly would have me on the road less, to make LESS money. But being in shape is a huge factor, saddly, in many cases of my job, appearances are everything. When i reached 165lbs after 4yrs of work, i ran my first cycle of Hdrol....and so the love affair began. Now up to 190 years later.
Has no one ever run 8 weeks on, yet?
Cuz thats all im doing....think about it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol you're 19 and on TRT??
No lol I wish I was. Honestly if you don't know by now you have to start early to be good at this game.

If you want to be pro you better start early and get with the idea of TRT. Otherwise you won't make it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a decent physique, man. Always trying to improve.
Its funny how people lose their minds when running a 4 week cycle of a faairly tried and true compound. Get your bloodwork, take the basic supps you need, run a serm. Done. I started lifting weights at l28lbs, no im at 190....would like to get back down to the 180 range though. 13%bf feels pretty good.
You can self prescribe TRT easily. If you want to PCT that's fine.

Run the compounds you have and see what happens. It's your life and if you have everything you say you do go for it man. Prove everyone wrong.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly 8 weeks isn't the big deal. It's just that the way your doing it is funky. You crashed your test brought it back up then decided to crash it again. So you basically wasted two weeks of pct products. You said you were making the best of stuff you had left over which personally doesn't make sense I think your just wasting product again with the doses your running. Your a certified nutritionist and say your diet is on lock but your unhappy with your bf. If your diet is on lock why did you get to a bf% your unhappy with? It just seems your going about things kind of half way. But like you said it's your body and your the one rolling the dice. I just wouldnt bother with those dosages.

I'm gonna ask you something and don't take it the wrong way but are you sure this cycle us feeding your addictive behavior?

I'm just asking because you do have past addictions and as a person who's been there done that in a big way I feel I'm in a position where I won't come across as judgemental when I ask

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Is running two cycles a year, plus skipping years as well, an addictive trait? If so, than yes its part of my old addiction? But instead of popping oxy after oxy with no knowledge of what is going on with my body, compared to the free bloodwork i get while on these cycles (and taking supports)...is a different beast altogether i would say!
But in reality, there are plenty of PH or AAS users that run multiple cycles per year, and with AAS, they run multiple compounds year long...for life.

I am slightly unhappy with the bodyfat i gained from my previous cycle, it was my first time with Alpha One, and pretty sure thats what made me put on so much weight even though i had a good diet setup. But i cant lay blame on one thing, only myself.
Try harder next time, and for the years of natty to come.

The way im doing this is funky, indeed. But it is my body, just as i wouldn't lay judgement or question what you do to yours.

Its strange to me how suddenly i am to be questioned, every step of the way, while other guys are getting away with running Alpha One for 8 weeks straight and have NEVER used a serm in their past PCT's or thier PCT for the A1 cycle....no one called him out on that, i tried to set him straight and i think he said he ordered some clomid, but was going to take 100mgs for a few days only....wtf?

So, unless you have some solid input, instead of worrying about doses, leave me be, please. And respect that as i will respect you. :)

Ive already explained that the Epi layout, while i would love it to be 30mgs thru out, it is two weeks at 20 and 2 weeks at 30...this is not a waste. My body naturally responds well to PH's....ever made 15lb gains off of 50mgs of Hdrol for 4 weeks? And im upping the Trenavar to 120, so there is no question there. The Trenazone is 1ml, which is a fine first timers run with it. Msten added in....this cycle should be a great one.
End of story.
Take care.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
You can self prescribe TRT easily. If you want to PCT that's fine.

Run the compounds you have and see what happens. It's your life and if you have everything you say you do go for it man. Prove everyone wrong.
why self prescribe TRT, when my natty levels remain consistently in the 900s...especially for my age, even my doctor tells me thats up there!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No lol I wish I was. Honestly if you don't know by now you have to start early to be good at this game.

If you want to be pro you better start early and get with the idea of TRT. Otherwise you won't make it.
That is a crock of shi+, you do not need to juice to be good at this game lmfao. Maybe learn how to train and eat properly.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is running two cycles a year, plus skipping years as well, an addictive trait? If so, than yes its part of my old addiction? But instead of popping oxy after oxy with no knowledge of what is going on with my body, compared to the free bloodwork i get while on these cycles (and taking supports)...is a different beast altogether i would say!
But in reality, there are plenty of PH or AAS users that run multiple cycles per year, and with AAS, they run multiple compounds year long...for life.

I am slightly unhappy with the bodyfat i gained from my previous cycle, it was my first time with Alpha One, and pretty sure thats what made me put on so much weight even though i had a good diet setup. But i cant lay blame on one thing, only myself.
Try harder next time, and for the years of natty to come.

The way im doing this is funky, indeed. But it is my body, just as i wouldn't lay judgement or question what you do to yours.

Its strange to me how suddenly i am to be questioned, every step of the way, while other guys are getting away with running Alpha One for 8 weeks straight and have NEVER used a serm in their past PCT's or thier PCT for the A1 cycle....no one called him out on that, i tried to set him straight and i think he said he ordered some clomid, but was going to take 100mgs for a few days only....wtf?

So, unless you have some solid input, instead of worrying about doses, leave me be, please. And respect that as i will respect you. :)

Ive already explained that the Epi layout, while i would love it to be 30mgs thru out, it is two weeks at 20 and 2 weeks at 30...this is not a waste. My body naturally responds well to PH's....ever made 15lb gains off of 50mgs of Hdrol for 4 weeks? And im upping the Trenavar to 120, so there is no question there. The Trenazone is 1ml, which is a fine first timers run with it. Msten added in....this cycle should be a great one.
End of story.
Take care.
Jason I don't want you to think I was trying to attack you on a personal level... that's why I mentioned I also have past addictions. I questioned your dosages because in your own words in the original post u said you were making the best of your left overs. That's all I meant by it being funky. I think any adult has the right to choose what they put in their body. And honestly if you had put together an 8 week cycle choosing these dosages without you saying you were making the best out of your leftovers I probably wouldn't question them . Ok enough of that just clearing the air nothing I said was meant to be disrespectful.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a crock of shi+, you do not need to juice to be good at this game lmfao. Maybe learn how to train and eat properly.
His post is talking about being a pro do you know anyone placing at a national level npc contest let alone a pro show who's not juicing?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
His post is talking about being a pro do you know anyone placing at a national level npc contest let alone a pro show who's not juicing?
Ah fair enough, i obviously read it out of context. How many do i know? About the same amount as unicorns I've seen.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going by an approx 12 hour half life so
25mg in 12 hrs 12.5 mg released in 6hrs 6.25mg released 3 hours 3mg released I know very simplistic math but I'm not a math genius

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah fair enough, i obviously read it out of context. How many do i know? About the same amount as unicorns I've seen.
Yeah, everything I was saying was talking about being professional level. It was a little off topic but that is what I was headed towards. Lol

My idea of a decent physique requires constant amount of juice, so it all depends on your definition. I'm not even close to that point so I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone if that is what it seems like.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going by an approx 12 hour half life so
25mg in 12 hrs 12.5 mg released in 6hrs 6.25mg released 3 hours 3mg released I know very simplistic math but I'm not a math genius
Your mixed up

It'll be all absorbed at once in 12 hrs it'll be cut in half from being broken down

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
confusion...even with the super low dose, should i keep the Hdrol on still or ditch it? Some told me it would be great to take 2-3hrs pre workout, that i would get the most outta it that way. Instead of dosing it in the AM, like i have been with most of the other pillz.
Or is it just another methyl in the stack that i could do without...thing is...im a Hdrol lover...we have relations. Its hard to throw away 30 caps of my beloved. But since the half life is 12hrs, would that still keep it in my system and in my bloodstream enough to do some good? The way that we all normally take PHs, with the AM PM split to keep a constant flow...?But if the stress on my body outweighs any potential gains, then i would have to let her go. Killing me softly

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aah I had it backwards I was thinking of clearance times thanks
Clearance times:
12 hrs after first dose 100mg will be cut in half to 50mg

24hrs after it'll be 25mg

36hrs after it'll be 12.5mg

48hrs after that'll be 6.25mg

Theoretically that is, everyone's metabolism is different

Then you have the active half life, that's a whole new ball game

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clearance times:
12 hrs after first dose 100mg will be cut in half to 50mg

24hrs after it'll be 25mg

36hrs after it'll be 12.5mg

48hrs after that'll be 6.25mg

Theoretically that is, everyone's metabolism is different

Then you have the active half life, that's a whole new ball game
Do you mind elaborating on the active half life compared to the regular? Either here is fine or you can message me if you'd like, in just curious of the difference.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Ill be fine, Honest Abe.
Her main concern is that they are now illegal. And we have plenty of money, but she honestly would have me on the road less, to make LESS money. But being in shape is a huge factor, saddly, in many cases of my job, appearances are everything. When i reached 165lbs after 4yrs of work, i ran my first cycle of Hdrol....and so the love affair began. Now up to 190 years later.
Has no one ever run 8 weeks on, yet?
Cuz thats all im doing....think about it.
As your unlicensed proctologist, I highly recommend gearz ... At your age 500mg test EW would do you wonders IMO