Help!!!!!! Is this gyno?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433633546.692305.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433633569.470628.jpg

I have no idea whats going on! I just finished a 30 day cycle of erase pro and alphamine a week ago. Been natty all along. Now i think the nipples have become puffy and pinkish. No idea whats going on.

Is this gyno or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Im planning to start a 1 andro cycle in about 3 weeks , have everything ready. Now this thing is scaring me. Should i take e control on cycle?
And is this even gyno?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like nipples. A bad case of nipples

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I mean it wasnt so bad before i guess or i dont know if im being paranoid but i thought of asking on this forum since people have a lot of knowledge on such things

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see how you could possibly think anyone would be able to tell from that picture. You have two options, feel under the nipple for tissue growth, or see a physician/endo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see how you could possibly think anyone would be able to tell from that picture. You have two options, feel under the nipple for tissue growth, or see a physician/endo.
^^this
Do you have lumps? Your nips being a little puffy/sensitive is no big deal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^this
Do you have lumps? Your nips being a little puffy/sensitive is no big deal.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tight dick Playa...

Erase and alphamine won't give you gyno - you're exceptionally paranoid at the moment and the mind will twist anything around.

You're good dude ;)

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Thank you for your replies. I guess im just being paranoid although the nipples have become more pinkish and puffy but for now i dont feel a tissue forming when i press below.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got small nips.... actually three but that's another story. I'll rephrase, I have two small nips and one teeny tiny nipple - but he doesn't count.

Often times they're tight and rock hard, dime sized. Other times they are fleshy and soft. Then a little later, hard enough to cut glass. I'm not sure why, just the ebb and flow of things.

You'll have no estro problems on 1andro too!!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Thanks volvo! They just have become round and more pinkish i dky. Maybe they will go back to normal lol. Thanks for helping!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Also i have a quick question- i took erase pro for 4 weeks ending on 30th may. Today its been a week since i stopped with erase and alphamine. I want to start 1 andro cycle. Should i wait or can i start it?

On the back of erase pro bottle it was written that do not take for more than 8 weeks with a subsequent 4 weeks off.
So should i wait or can i start 1 andro cycle? It will be nice if i can start now coz i have vacations going on (im in grad school) and would like to finish pct and all before my college starts in late august.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Don't take this personally
You don't even look like a natural lifer let alone enhanced

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also i have a quick question- i took erase pro for 4 weeks ending on 30th may. Today its been a week since i stopped with erase and alphamine. I want to start 1 andro cycle. Should i wait or can i start it?

On the back of erase pro bottle it was written that do not take for more than 8 weeks with a subsequent 4 weeks off.
So should i wait or can i start 1 andro cycle? It will be nice if i can start now coz i have vacations going on (im in grad school) and would like to finish pct and all before my college starts in late august.
Sure, why not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly dude, I wouldn't start any ph until you have a better grasp of your body. You think you have gyno from natty supps... You clearly don't have a good feel for your body. Sorry to be blunt but that's the facts