Epi/Tren test base

Jfeld

Awards
Hey everyone I was going to run my Epi/Tren cycle with stano but my source crapped out on me so I'm looking for input on a test base or two to run with it. I was thinking of getting Epi andro and 4 andro but I'm not sure if those would be good choices and at what dosage for both. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. Also this will be my 5th cycle.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Hey everyone I was going to run my Epi/Tren cycle with stano but my source crapped out on me so I'm looking for input on a test base or two to run with it. I was thinking of getting Epi andro and 4 andro but I'm not sure if those would be good choices and at what dosage for both. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. Also this will be my 5th cycle.
Look into Trest. It's cleared the lethargy I experienced with tren.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Andro the giant(4ad). Your epi might counter the aromatizing effects a little. Or pick up some trest/ment if you can find some

Jfeld

Awards
I'm pretty sure running trest and tren isn't a good idea because they are both 19nor and trest aromatizes while tren does not. Anyone have insight on this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IML epi/tren?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes I have two bottles
Then I wouldn't even bother with a test base. I'm 4 weeks in and running 7caps per day and have zero sides. Lethargy, lack of libido, bp, pumps, etc.

I was feeling like garbage after my 8 weeks of osta so j bridged right into this and since starting the low libido, lethargy, etc that I had from osta has gone away.

Pretty sure it's insanely underdosed but I have seen nice benefits and zero sides when I ran it up this high.

Jfeld

Awards
Wow thanks for letting me know I might just try to find more tren or something then but I'll probably just run it as is and I'll most likely get to your doses at some point as I've ran previous cycles before and know how my body reacts to these ph's

Jfeld

Awards
msten, epi twice, tren and I didn't count Ostarine because it's a sarm

Jfeld

Awards
Yeah I hear you that's a good option and I would be pretty pissed if I don't feel any strength gains or anything associated with epi/tren as I pretty much know what to expect from them

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I'm pretty sure running trest and tren isn't a good idea because they are both 19nor and trest aromatizes while tren does not. Anyone have insight on this?
Well I can tell you they've run well together for me. Tren has prolactin issues to be aware of and trest can produce gyno like many other phs if not planned for. I run exemestane eod and caber every third to mitigate these. And all is well. If it concerns you understandable. But nothing that can't be handled

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Google prohormonepodcast 4ad v Stano v ... v Trest (something like that) it gives info to consider

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's all I'm saying.. You've ran legit items and from what Ive read and Boone, looks like a waste man.

Or stack that stuff with something lol
It's not that it's bad stuff, it's actually great. No sides, strength and weight are both up, etc. exactly what you would want. The only problem is you have to mega dose it.

Frankly it's prob not even worth trying to sell as I'm sure you got it cheap and no one is gonna buy it due to the amount needed.

I'd suggest doing something like what I am now and just running what was originally about 2-3 cycles worth all at once just to use it up. The gains and sides are great, it's just the dose that blows.

Jfeld

Awards
Are you just running epi/tren now or do you have other things your are running with it

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Alright will do thanks
Right now I'm running tren/epi/trest/11x. Started tren/11x/furaza. Tren, at least the estra dione, is a bear. Lethargy became am issue. Added trest; gone instantly. Real talk; the combo made the nips a bit sensitive because I wasn't ready. Corrected it within a week with no further issues. I dropped furaza cause its garbage and subbed epi. Lethargy came back some. Epi can be hard to. Upd trest a bit. Gone. Epi is dry as hell. For me at least. And has an anti estro affect. So the water retention trest can cause wasn't an issue. Epi took care. Now this is just my experience. For what that's worth.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you just running epi/tren now or do you have other things your are running with it
Just that. I really only cared about the epi since I knew going in the tren was gonna be heavily underdosed so the thought was run epi at whatever dose was best and let the extra tren do whatever it would. Now that I'm getting up so high it should only be better

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Right now I'm running tren/epi/trest/11x. Started tren/11x/furaza. Tren, at least the estra dione, is a bear. Lethargy became am issue. Added trest; gone instantly. Real talk; the combo made the nips a bit sensitive because I wasn't ready. Corrected it within a week with no further issues. I dropped furaza cause its garbage and subbed epi. Lethargy came back some. Epi can be hard to. Upd trest a bit. Gone. Epi is dry as hell. For me at least. And has an anti estro affect. So the water retention trest can cause wasn't an issue. Epi took care. Now this is just my experience. For what that's worth.
You running td/oral/im trest?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Im on epi/tren now, used a 4wk msten kicker

120mg OL Tr3n
50mg RPN havoc
discontinued 20mg msten at 4wks

Been on 3 pumps dermacrine ED during the run.

Evrythings been awesome, libido is strong, good fat reduction, great strength gains, awesome vascularity. Killer pumps.

This has been a great run so far, would definetly reccomend it to a seasoned user with all the proper support supps ofcourse.

Jfeld

Awards
How long are you running the epi and tren for after the msten kickstart?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah bummer. I've heard oral has such a short half life that it's almost not worth it for more than a pre workout boost.

Td is next step up but IM is far and away the best way to go.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Ah bummer. I've heard oral has such a short half life that it's almost not worth it for more than a pre workout boost.

Td is next step up but IM is far and away the best way to go.
Half life is short. It is a good pre like you said. But aggression during workout is nice.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Testosterone is the best test base.