New on the board. 28years old 88kg 178cm 7-8%bf

danny87

Awards
Hello guys i am new on the board. I am Dutch.
I have 10years of training bevind me and started with blast en cruising april 2014. I dont want any kids, my partner also dont want them. I was sick of the up and downs of cycling with pct.

Blast 16 wks test e 450mg /400mg tren ace/ eq 750mg. Was 8 weeks bulk from 84kg 16% to 96kg 15-16%.
After that i recomped tot 90kg 9%. In the other 8 weeks.

Cruises to november on test en little deca.

November did a cut before i wanted to bulk again. On 250mg test p/ 500tren e/ 375mg mast e. I die go to 85kg Bf 5-6% .

After that i needed tot donate because my HB en hemotocriet was tot high. I did get tichy when i workout. Everywhere on my body. I have a portable monitor of this/ also for cholisterol and ofcourse bloodpressure. This keeps the bloodwork bill low ;)

I needed to get som out. So i did go to sanquen. But there is a waiting list. You have to pass some tests. This will take couple of weeks. So i die het it out myself. Bought butterfly needle ... Will not go in details. Else i am writing a guide.

After 2 mothes in had to do it again, but instead of doing it myself i did go to belgium. Redcross there is no waiting list and all did go fine.

Back to the bulk. I wanted to bulk on test e 500mg/ eq 900mg/ anadrol 50-100. After 2 weeks i tot sick. I did get heartbeatings. So my Doc (is cool with steroids) said i need to make a heartfilm. After couple of test they think i have a disorder from birth have to do mri in couple of mothes. The doc told me its not from steroid use. So not planning to go off. I lowerd the blast back to cruise. And am cutting 3 weeks now on soms test e 250mg/mast e 250 e5d. 50mg anadrol ed. Ghrp 2- cjc w/d 2 times a day on workout days.

Gone make a new gameplan i orderd some PEG MGF to try after the results of the MRI.

I am going to donate some blood know. Its time :)

Wil keep it updated. If people are intrested in my log ..