Input on choices fellas!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Alright, i have a bottle of Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0 coming very soon.
I also ordered IL's Cycle Assist to run with it. I plan on adding in some extra Milk Thistle and hopefully some TUDCA when the time comes to cycle.

Im very limited on cash, and wanted your input on some of the ideas i have brewing on add ons and supps for that cycle....

1. Dermacrine (same as Primordial version) by BPS, $39.95 on amazon
2. PES Erase - 90 Capsules OG version $24.50 on amazon
3. SNS X-GELS 100 Softgels $45.95 on amazon
4. E Control (guesssing i can find it for around $35?)

OR, I would love to find a PH, as well, preferably something to go along with Super DMZ 2.0....i would just buy another bottle of it, but im a bit sketchy about Blackstone Labs version, as i just read a mixed review on this forum. I know the DMZ is underdosed, so another bottle could up it to 40mgs of DMZ instead of the 20mgs...but that would also be 40mgs of Msten!!! Eesh!!!
*If anyone knows of a decent PH to stack with either Super DMZ2.0 or, randomly, Pmag (I have a bottle leftover, 75mgs worth).

-Also slightly interested in something to run during PCT that would help to keep gains and make the transistion easier, maybe even that
5a-*hydroxy-*laxogenin (Nano Genin by Assault)...$45 bucks though?

***Main goal is to get rid of all this lethargy ive been experiencing the past few runs...i never had a problem in the past, but that was when stanodrol was available, 800mgs made me feel great! Wondering if just one bottle of IMLs 4Andro would be enough to take care of that problem? It would only be 100mgs per day, im thinking? Money is tight, wife doesnt want me spending any more that just one product worth! Blasteitttt!!!!
Also, Im running low on Erase and 60X0, so some estrogen control would be most likely the wisest choice...but i have never used IMLs E Control...input needed, fellas!

I know this thread is random, but i just need help with some decision making.
Really looking for some Hdrol, Trenazone or Trenavar, and DMZ!!!

khwaj

Awards
if your main goal is to battle lethargy i would pick dermacrine, 4andro can do the same but needs to be dosed higher at around 200-500mg, so with limited budget, dermacrine @ 4 pumps a day might be more easier on the wallet for a 4 week run

i DONT recommend upping to 4 caps of SDMZ2, 40mg of Msten is too much for most ppl, if experienced i might say 3 caps a day, but thats it

if you want to stack, try to find a single bottle of DMZ, like OL DMZ was a good option b4 the ban, you could have added1-2 caps a day to have total 40-60mg of DMZ along with 20mg of Msten for a good run and prob used the leftover DMZ to finish your run, but that would prob extend cycle to ~6 weeks

option 2, 3 and 4 would be used in pct, 2 and 4 for est control when using a serm for possible rebound, 3 would be used to help keep gains, also other options could be anabeta elite/-epi/low dosed ostarine to keep gains(ostarine is debatable though), but like u said, funds are limited so you could prob do away with it

i dont have enough knowledge on laxogen, so im not gonna comment on it sorry

but with funds limited, itll be hard ot strike the right balance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
x gels are 39.95 at Strong Supplement Shop by the way to.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're looking to definitely add some of those other supps you listed, I have all except the dermacrine that I would be able to sell you cheaper than those prices ha

As for the cycle itself, I've been running IML's epi/tren (its a 10/10 split too... dumb) and if thats any indication of how the sdmz2.0 is dosed, you will be running way more then the reccommnded dose. For reference, I'm up to 7 caps a day of mine. That said, another bottle might be perfect for you but again, the cost.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to definitely add some of those other supps you listed, I have all except the dermacrine that I would be able to sell you cheaper than those prices ha

As for the cycle itself, I've been running IML's epi/tren (its a 10/10 split too... dumb) and if thats any indication of how the sdmz2.0 is dosed, you will be running way more then the reccommnded dose. For reference, I'm up to 7 caps a day of mine. That said, another bottle might be perfect for you but again, the cost.
super dmz 2, has a good amount of Msten @ 20mgs, but only 20mgs of DMZ...which i have run solo in the past at 30mgs with great results...so we will see.I think i will end up buyin a bottle of Dermacrine, need something for lethargy! Thanks for the offers though!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
super dmz 2, has a good amount of Msten @ 20mgs, but only 20mgs of DMZ...which i have run solo in the past at 30mgs with great results...so we will see.I think i will end up buyin a bottle of Dermacrine, need something for lethargy! Thanks for the offers though!!!
I saw what's in it, my comment was based around the fact that I'm running epi/tren and its dosed 10/10. Assuming a standard dose of epi is 40-50 max, I would never have expected to have to go higher... Currently at 70 and planning on increasing further. Thinking you could be in for the same

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
10mgs of Tren??? Wow...thats rough! I guess you stocked up on quite a few bottles, then.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
10mgs of Tren??? Wow...thats rough! I guess you stocked up on quite a few bottles, then.
I really didn't care about the tren. Was more interested in the epi content and then whatever the baby dose of tren helped out that was just a bonus. It was super cheap at ban thirty so worth it based on the expected dosing of epi... now that its taking 2-3x the expected dose though its lost most of that value

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of OL dmz (20mg/cap) and 3 bottles of x-gels I'm trying to unload if you're interested

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
cash or charge only, sadly....wife is tired of the whole PH game :(

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of OL dmz (20mg/cap) and 3 bottles of x-gels I'm trying to unload if you're interested
I may be interested in the DMZ in a couple weeks if you still have it, what's your price?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What.. you shouldve told me last time. I wouldve easily grabbed that from you

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I have some andro gel for rubbing on your balls. Will swap for pink magic or similar highly effective supplement.