on cycle assists

cfresh1234

Awards
Planning on running Anabolic Technologies DMZ with OL Epistane.....my question is do guys think LeCheek's cycle assist would suffice or should I spend the extra cash and get the slightly pricey AR1ma care pro by OL. The rest of my cycle is already taken care of with PCT,SERMS, and AI if needed. Just looking for your opinions on the on cycle product I will end up using.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cycle assist is way underdosed. Get cel cycle assist or the arimacare pro.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd get some CEL TUDCA if I were you. By the way CEL makes Cycle Assist, not Lecheek. So if you have some CEL Tudca and Cel Cycle Assist I'd think you'd be covered.

cfresh1234

Awards
I'm sorry I meant lecheek cycle armor not cycle assists by cel.

cfresh1234

Awards
is the tudca in ar1ma care pro underdosed at 200 mg? Would I be better off doing what koi suggested?

cfresh1234

Awards
thanks for all the input guys. feeling a lot better on narrowing down my options now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is the tudca in ar1ma care pro underdosed at 200 mg? Would I be better off doing what koi suggested?
It is a bit. I had some arimacare and just supplemented it with cel TUDCA.

But if you have neither, I'd go all CEL.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
You could cover both bases with Damage Control

I have tried both the cel and damage and combinations of the two. Felt better on cel with tudca. Pretty sure damage does not have milk thistle and you really need to double dose. Just my 0.02c

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like these guys said, go with armicare pro or cycle assist. For tudca, cel has a good deal on a 60 count bottle and OL has a great deal on a 120 count bottle. Just really depends on how much tudca you need.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lecheek cycle armor is my personal choice. Great price and blood work showed it does what it is supposed to do perfectly. This was on methylated cycle and pain meds. I know cycles and meds are a no no,but it was a necessity. Just my opinion on my preference of support. The others listed are very good as well,but you cant beat the price of Lecheek.