Sdmz 2.0 possibly underdosed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I am in week 3 of sdmz 2.0 at 2 caps per day and have yet to see any side effects good or bad. I have gained 5lbs but most if not all of that is fat. Could this be underdosed or fake? Training style is phat

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand is it? What is your past cycle history? What is your TDEE and macros like?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't get anything but elevated bp from sdmz2. Maybe it was under dosed, maybe I am a non reactor. There are many of reviews that say sdmz2 is great but it wasn't for me.

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I dont even feel shut down at all and I'm still getting crazy morning wood

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Check your bloods. If your liver values are elevated it's most likely legit

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I must not be a responder or something

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
damn, i just ordered a bottle of it! We shall see....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. My libido on cycle is till very strong if not more with the increased blow flow. No lethargy, loss of appetite, etc? Might not be eating enough.

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
That's what I thought. I'd still be shutdown even if I didn't respond to the compounds right?

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
So far I've had no lethargy or any of that.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not, as far as physical syptoms of being "shut down"....Ive had runs where my boys hung low, everything worked as usual, and some where they were so tight it was almost painful! The only way to really know is thru bloodwork, if you are truly shut down or not.

With my msten run, it took longer than expected to kick in, most said within a weeks time, but it was more towards the beginning of the third week when it shined.
Hope it works out better for you!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Kinda strange that when i googled "Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0 reviews"....the only stuff that came up where FROM Blackstone affiliated forums/reviews...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
i do know one thing, blackstone has sold many bottles of it, and this is the only complaint ive come across so far...so we shall see.
Best of luck man. Might want to change up your diet a bit and your lifting schedule, dunno.

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
It just must not be for me. Good thing I've still got a bottle of ge pharma mass fire to try out!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
here are 12 reviews not from a BSL site :)

would still like to find some reviews that aren't posted on strong supp shop or any other shop that will only post reviews that are positive...im not knocking em, its good for business, i understand. Still, some unbiased reviews would be much better. Strange that they are hard to find....

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I took BSL alpha one max a few months ago... Barely got any results or sides. So my theory is that they are putting out bunk to make more money until the prohormone age comes to an end. They have 3 of the remaining compounds that are still legal (msten,dmz,m1a) and know that people are going to look to them to buy. I would look into another brand, maybe something overseas from the UK.....so I would not buy sdmz 2.0 right now, maybe a few months ago but not right now.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I took BSL alpha one max a few months ago... Barely got any results or sides. So my theory is that they are putting out bunk to make more money until the prohormone age comes to an end. They have 3 of the remaining compounds that are still legal (msten,dmz,m1a) and know that people are going to look to them to buy. I would look into another brand, maybe something overseas from the UK.....so I would not buy sdmz 2.0 right now, maybe a few months ago but not right now.
Damn...just placed a order yesterday for dmz2.0...ill post up a review when i get around to running it. I might add in half a bottle of Msten RX i have, so a extra 10mg per day might help?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I just completed week 2 on my SDMZ 2.0 cycle - nothing but positives thus far.

I'm running a log here in this section - it's called "SDMZ 2.0 LOG"

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of SDMZ 2.0 waiting for my next cycle. Read a lot of good remarks about it here and otherwise.

Where'd you buy the possibly underdosed bottle from? Lot number and date?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
its from blackstone labs...not IMLs version of the OG DMZ 2.0....

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Damn...just placed a order yesterday for dmz2.0...ill post up a review when i get around to running it. I might add in half a bottle of Msten RX i have, so a extra 10mg per day might help?
I would run the Sdmz by itself for 2 weeks to see if it's legit. You should def see some results/sides in 2 weeks if it's the real deal. And if not, then throw in the Msten RX. How old is the RX and from where? Just wondering.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Cool, they seem like a legit store.

I was actually asking OP though, since he's the one alleging bunk DMZ. Just was thinking maybe he got a fake bottle from eBay, or bought from a seller who didn't store the bottle properly (heat, light, etc)

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I got it from orbit nutrition and sat in a drawer for a week before use

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Sdmz by itself for 2 weeks to see if it's legit. You should def see some results/sides in 2 weeks if it's the real deal. And if not, then throw in the Msten RX. How old is the RX and from where? Just wondering.
I just got done running it actually. Good stuff. I had two bottles, so i still have 40 caps (35 from IMLs Msten Rx) and 5 caps from a year old bottle from Celtic Labs...should be good.
Was saving the Msten to use on a future bulk, next winter im sure. That and i have 40 caps of Alpha One from Celtic leftover....that stuff is good. I ran it along with my last stack, for 3 weeks and blew the f up!!!! So may end up stacking those unless i dont get a damn thing from the new Super DMZ2.0. I got mine from Blackstone, so im sure its legit, but with the underdosed DMZ in it...dunno. But i have only run CELS Old DMZ about 3yrs ago, at 30mgs i think, and i loved it. Streeeength!!!! SO im hoping that the 20 dmz in super will be just fine. Thoughts?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I got it from orbit nutrition and sat in a drawer for a week before use
Not sure about orbit, but Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0...is...well...Super DMZ 2.0! And as far as it sitting in a drawer for a week, that is no problem whatsoever. As long as you keep your PH's in a fairly coo, dry, place....they will last years and years.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Has anyone who has done a SDMZ 2.0 cycle noticed more dramatic results during the second half of the cycle compared to the first half ??

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^I just did some research and yes, most find it really shines in week 3....some faster, but go ahead and continue on!

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
I am finishing up PCT after my SDMZ 2.0 cycle that I started about 10 weeks ago. 2 capsules/day alongside some organ shield. I ordered mine from blackstone and have had excellent results, weight went up 18lbs and leveled off at around a 10/12 lbs gain. Used clomid and BLS PCTIV as pct.

Blackstone had a rep at a local bb show this last weekend and I bought 2 bottles of Anogenin bc the price was too good. Started it 2 days ago so we'll see. Planning on a 6 week run.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, man! My bottle from blackstone (super dmz 2.0) is arriving today. Plan on running it at the end of the winter i guess.
Glad to hear you had good results!
Have you ever ran either compounds solo in the past? Msten or DMZ???

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
No it was my first time trying these compounds and I'm pleased. The back pumps got in the way of my workouts a lot during the end of my cycle so keep some taurine handy! Where is your location Jason?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I am very new to this kind of stuff (aas and ph's) but my first cycle ever of any kind was sdmz 2.0. Worked ok for me I have to say. My max bench went up from 230 to 260 during that cycle.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Finished my cycle of dmz 2.0 about a month ago, what I noticed from it was strength. I was putting up more weight, which obviously got me a lil bigger. I really started noticing it around week 3.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
No it was my first time trying these compounds and I'm pleased. The back pumps got in the way of my workouts a lot during the end of my cycle so keep some taurine handy! Where is your location Jason?
Texas

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
I can't find dmz on blackstones website. How did you order yours?

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
Yeah that must have been the same time I ordered mine.. Wish I'd have bought more. Any experience with annogenin iceman?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
No, I thought about it, but decided not to...going to the dark side soon lol. U gonna try anogennin?

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
I'm just I finished pct with ostarine and clomid. Got 2 bottles for 30 bucks from a BSL rep at a show this past weekend. Figured what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2