5a-*hydroxy-*laxogenin 'Nano Genin"???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I found some info on this oarl dropper stuff...tell me if it peeks your interest...
:5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This compound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compound say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
The company product claims....
Up to Six Times as Effective as Normal Laxogenin
-Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention
-Protein Synthesis Amplifier
-Helps Increase Strength
-Supports Increased Muscle Endurance
-Promotes Accelerated Muscle Recovery
-Helps Increase Lean Mass
-Does Not Affect Your Natural Hormone Production
-Aids in Balancing Cortisol
-Helps Improve Joint Health
-Non-Liver Toxic
-Can be Used by Men and Women
-Drug Test Safe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its just lax, a good natty product, ol makes a good version. In my opinion first time using it was like the first time using creatine, gained afew pounds strength up better recovery. Idk what this anavar comparison is, probably marketing but its a solid natty product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jpswole osta is good but not natty and needs some recovery

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta/dermacrine at the right dose can be pretty badass, 25mg/5pumps on that now

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Personally didn't feel any difference from it. I actually stopped around week 6. There are other products well suited for your needs and for a better price

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Oh one more thing. You can move this thread to the supplement section :)