Iron Labs Cycle Support reviews???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered IL Cycle support, after comparing the ingredients list from a site, compared to CEL Cycle Assist....it seems to be a bit better actually.
Ive always used CEL, but all the ingredients were close to identical with both products, Iron Labs even had some higher dosages on certain supps listed, and more even doses on things that dont need to be 2500% daily value...
Im just finding out about this, so its new to me! Plus i picked it up at amazon for 19 bucks...not bad at all.

Getting my Super DMZ 2.0 setup ready!

What are yall top three favorite cycle supports?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I used it for my only cycle so far (Epistane and StanoShred) and it did the trick at 4 caps a day.

However, their label is kind of tricky. At first glance, it seems like 2 pills of IL is equivalent to 4 pills of CEL. But if you look at IL's closely, the amounts on the label are based on a "daily dosage", meaning 4 pills (2 servings of 2 pills), rather than one dose like most labels.

For example, a daily dose (4 pills) of IL would be 900 mg of NAC, but a daily dose (8 pills) of CEL would have 1500 mg of NAC. Of course, you could just take more of the IL if you felt that you needed more support.

I switched to CEL's during PCT and hated the smell it gave my morning ****s--IDK if that's a sign of better ingredients, but man it reeked like a barn. The bottle was about to expire though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea we carry it at Strong Supplement Shop! It's a really good on cycle supp so your gtg!

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I've been using IronLabs Cycle Support as part of my SDMZ 2.0 cycle - for two weeks now.
(I'm also taking an extra capsule (or two) of milk thistle along with it).

I have/notice no negative side effects or lethargy whatsoever (to date).

You can follow my SDMZ 2.0 LOG here in this section if you like.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered IL Cycle support, after comparing the ingredients list from a site, compared to CEL Cycle Assist....it seems to be a bit better actually.
Ive always used CEL, but all the ingredients were close to identical with both products, Iron Labs even had some higher dosages on certain supps listed, and more even doses on things that dont need to be 2500% daily value...
Im just finding out about this, so its new to me! Plus i picked it up at amazon for 19 bucks...not bad at all.

Actually, CEL's Cycle Assist has almost 2x the dosages that IL's Cycle Support has. Notice how CEL list's the serving at 4 caps, but you take 2 servings a day. IL's dose is only 4 caps a day. That is why it's much cheaper. It's dosed WAY under CEL's Cycle Assist. Make sure to check the serving sizes and number of servings next time :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
the thing is...1500mgs of NAC is pointless. It wont do anything better or worse than 600mgs of NAC (a proper serving per day).
Im not sure what IL's amount has per day, but Cycle Assist goes overboard...especially when you can plainly see only 4 caps of CA's Vitamin B equals to 5000% daily value!!! Or 2500% worth of Vitamin B6???
So, just like some multiviatimin companies...you are literally pissing your money away.
Im happy with my purchase. Not knockin CEL, ive used em for years, but IL's was the more sensible buy.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just spend the extra couple extra bucks for CEL, really

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Just spend the extra couple extra bucks for CEL, really
Already have the IL's on the way, i get it tomorrow.
Heres a comparison:
CEL's:::

Serving Size 4 capsule(s) take 2x per day

Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg
Milk Thistle (standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 300 mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 200 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg
Policosanol 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg

IL's Cycle Support:::

N-Acetyl-Cystenine - 900mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 825mg
Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) - 400mg
Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) - 200mg
Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
Policosanol - 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

Exact same ingredients, only with CEL, you take twice as much...too much in my opinion, now that ive done some more research on how much ist TOO much for the system.

*and yes, i know about the servings per day difference, but IL's has all you will ever need. Theres no need to have 2500% daily value of a supp in your cycle support, again, its just as if you were taking crazy multivitamins...you are pissing away yellow money away!!!!

I do agree, of course, that CEL's is the way to go, and the best "go-to" supprt on the market, but for the price difference, IL's stands out on its own!!!!
Agree to disagree and all that jazz! I aint knocking CEL, ive ALWAYS USED THEM, about money is tight, and after reading about IL's support, it was a no brainier.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres a comparison:

Amount Per Serving
Policosanol 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg

Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Policosanol - 20mg

Exact same ingredients, only with CEL, you take twice as much...too much in my opinion, now that ive done some more research on how much ist TOO much for the system.

*and yes, i know about the servings per day difference, but IL's has all you will ever need. Theres no need to have 2500% daily value of a supp in your cycle support, again, its just as if you were taking crazy multivitamins...you are pissing away yellow money away!!!!

I do agree, of course, that CEL's is the way to go, and the best "go-to" supprt on the market, but for the price difference, IL's stands out on its own!!!!
Agree to disagree and all that jazz! I aint knocking CEL, ive ALWAYS USED THEM, about money is tight, and after reading about IL's support, it was a no brainier.
You realize that all those %s listed on the label are set by the FDA right? The FDA also says a male should eat like 2,000 calories a day. Do you eat 2,000 calories a day?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You realize that all those %s listed on the label are set by the FDA right? The FDA also says a male should eat like 2,000 calories a day. Do you eat 2,000 calories a day?
Not to mention the fact that those are the recommended doses for general health... NOT for cycle support. The whole reason you run a cycle support is because you've now introduced compounds that will significantly negatively impact "normal" requirements for basic health. So yes, the doses are excessive for a person who wants to just "be healthy"... but that's not even close to someone who a) is undergoing rigorous diet and exercise and b) has introduced anabolic and hepatotoxic compounds into their body

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres a comparison:

Amount Per Serving
Policosanol 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg

Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Policosanol - 20mg

So, you could half dose cycle assist and it lasts twice as long?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Dont you diet and exercise while off cycle as well??????
and FDA or not, something that is 2500% over daily value is simply pissing your money away.
You know that color you piss after a simple multivitamin....those are "set FDA" doses, most not exceeding or near 100% dv....now imagine 2500%.

Plus, unless you are running TUDCA, all these herbs and ridiculously strong vitamins wont do much for your liver, which is the main concern while on a methyl. TUDCA, Heart support/BP, NAC. Done.

Its ingrained in everyones minds that CEL is the only way to go...time to realize that we (unless you are a drunken fool) will recover just fine after 4-6 weeks on a prohormone. Its been proven time and time again. Seriously doubt we owe it all to the almighty 2000% vitamin B6!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
So, you could half dose cycle assist and it lasts twice as long?
I have plenty of times. Saves you money. Blood work is fine, as it would be even without any supports, besides TUDCA!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have plenty of times. Saves you money. Blood work is fine, as it would be even without any supports, besides TUDCA!
So if you could half dose cycle assist and the two products are pretty equivalently dosed, and Cycle Assist would last twice as long, for a few dollars more, I'm not seeing why you think the IL product is head and shoulders better

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
So if you could half dose cycle assist and the two products are pretty equivalently dosed, and Cycle Assist would last twice as long, for a few dollars more, I'm not seeing why you think the IL product is head and shoulders better
Man, some dramatic CEL Cycle Assist people in here!!!
lol. I'm not saying its "head and shoulders" better, im simply saying that it has all the right ingredients, same as CEL, but not going overboard with things like vitamin B's, etc.
And when i said that i have halved the dose of Cycle Assist, i meant purely because i only had half a bottle left after a cycle...started a new cycle and figured, why not? Took 2 AM and 2 PM...everything worked out fine.
I repeat, im just saying that IL's was a good buy, and has all you need in it.
Done. :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Go look at the comparison list i posted above....its not bad at all.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Once youve done that, have you ever googled EVERY SINGLE ingredient in Cycle Assist and the correct dosages for each one?
If not, its worth your while.

Dont just buy something because everyone else says it "made my bloodwork turn out fine"!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The recommended dose for NAC is not simply 600mg, 1g or more has been highly recommended by pharmacologists for years. Before anyone says anything, i don't think that the doses we'd be using would warrant worry over pro-oxidant effects. I had seen some data talking about 2.4g being a daily limit but i don't know how relevant that is now.

Regardless of the baseless argument about dosing nac over 600mg, Cycle Assist still the best formulated health supp around, not to mention you can use 1 serving a day for 60 days. Good luck beating that.

I obviously take no credit for this:

Dosage/ Toxicity:

Recommended dosage of NAC has been variable. Oral dosage ranges from 200mg to 3000mg daily have been used in pulmonary conditions while a 140mg/kg-loading dose followed by fourteen 70mg/kg-maintenance doses every 4 hours have been used for acetaminophen toxicity. Typical dosing for pulmonary conditions, and preventing hepatic glutathione depletion in conditions of increased oxidant stress is 500mg 2-3 times a day between meals [2,3,18]. Nebulized NAC, is dosed at 1-10ml (20% solution) or 2-20mls (10% solution) 1-4 times a day depending on desired effect and patient response [2,3]. The nebulized tissue-specific delivery method is understandably preferred in the treatment of acute and chronic pulmonary conditions.

NAC appears to have extremely low toxicity, as animal studies using doses of 1000mg/kg/day provided no evidence of oncogenic activity [2]. NAC's LD50 is 7888mg/kg in mice and over 6000mg/kg in rats [5], however patients with advanced liver cirrhosis have decreased clearance of intravenously administered NAC, and optimal dosing in these patients needs to be determined individually [19].

NAC is not mutagenic in the Ames test, both with and without metabolic activation, and no adverse effects on fertility or teratogenic effects have been noted in animal studies at oral doses of 1000 and 500mg/kg/day respectively [3].

NAC is rated as pregnancy category B, and since it has been shown to cross the placenta with increased levels in newborn circulationfollowing delivery, use in pregnancy is either not recommended or recommended only in cases of acetaminophen toxicity [3,20].

Adverse Effects/ Contraindications:

NAC is extremely well tolerated at the doses recommended, with adverse reactions occurring in just 1.5% of patients [16]. Adverse reactions for nebulized NAC, when occurring, have included bad taste, stomatitis, nausea, vomiting, fever, rhinorrhea, drowsiness,clamminess, chest tightness, bronchoconstriction and headache [3]. Clinically overt acetyl asthmatic bronchospasm can infrequently and unpredictably occur during use of the nebulized NAC, and therefore use in asthmatics should be closely monitored [3].

Anaphylactoid reactions have been reported with intravenous delivery of NAC, although in most cases no treatment or treatment with diphenhydramine alone allowed resumption of NAC therapy [21,22].

Oral administration of N-acetylcysteine, especially in the large doses needed to treat acetaminophen toxicity, may result in headache,nausea, vomiting and other gastrointestinal symptoms. Rash with or without mild fever has been observed rarely, but a low occurrence of side effects occurs with oral dosage patterns as listed for pulmonary conditions [3].

It is not clear if NAC is passed in breast milk, but it does cross the placenta resulting in therapeutic levels in the fetal bloodstream the effects of which are unascertained. The use of NAC during pregnancy and in nursing mothers therefore should be avoided unless addressing acetaminophen toxicity [3,20]. Even in such cases, NAC administration should take place in an inpatient setting with adequate support for untoward anaphylactoid reactions.

Use of therapeutic levels of NAC is not recommended for patients with liver cirrhosis as they have been shown to have decreased clearance and resultantly may have an increased tendency for anaphylaxis compared with controls [19].

Long term use of NAC can lead to depletion of Cu and Zn through its chelating effects, which in turn can cause impaired immunefunction or frequent infections, delayed wound healing and poor collagen integrity, anemia or poor glucose tolerance, undesirable lipidstatus, decreased appetite, etc [4,23,24,25]. Therefore it is important to supplement the diet with these minerals or foods rich in these minerals if employing long term use of NAC.

Conclusion:

Although NAC has possible application in many conditions including HIV, influenza, cancer, and heart disease, it has documented efficacy in acetaminophen and heavy metal toxicity. Likewise, its use in pulmonary disease is empirically well established. Studies document NAC's efficacy in not only reducing viscosity of sputum and sputum retention, but also in potentially modulating alveolar macrophage and polymorphonuclear leukocyte activity thereby providing benefit in pulmonary infection, and/or conditions of increased pulmonary oxidant stress. NAC is well tolerated with a low incidence of side effects and toxicity, although its use in pregnancy, nursing mothers or patients with liver cirrhosis is not advised. It has documented efficacy in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and fibrosing alveolitis, typically found following radiation therapy. NAC has been shown to improve subjective as well as objective parameters in chronic and acute bronchitis, as well as asthma, and emphysema, and therefore may be of benefit in the management of patients with these acute or chronic pulmonary conditions.

References:

1. Gallon AM. Evaluation of nebulised acetylcysteine and normal saline in the treatment of sputum retention followingthoracotomy. Thorax. 1996;51(4):429-32.1.

2. Azarnof D, Arnold GJ, Anderson J, et al. Acetylcysteine. In: Mosby's GenRx. St Louis,MI: Mosby-Year Book Inc; 1998.

3. Hodgson B, Kizior RJ, Kingdon RT. Nurse's Drug Handbook. Philadelphia,PA: W.B. Saunders Co; 1997:8-10.

4. Gaby AR, Wright JV. Nutritional Therapy in Medical Practice: Protocols and Supporting Information. Seattle, WA: 1996:27,38.

5. Kelly GS. Clinical Applications of N-acetylcysteine. Alt Med Rev. 1998;3(2):114-127.

6. Bernard GR, Wheeler AP, Arons MM, et al. A trial of antioxidants N-acetylcysteine and procysteine in ARDS. The Antioxidantin ARDS Study Group. Chest. 1997;112(1):16-72.

7. Meyer A, Buhl R, Magnussen H. The effect of oral N-acetylcysteine on lung glutathione levels in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.Eur Respir J. 1994;7(3):431-6.

8. Bridgeman MM, Marsden M, Selby C et al. Effect of N-acetyl cysteine on the concentrations of thiols in plasma,bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, and lung tissue. Thorax. 1995;50(2):215.

9. Meyer A, Magnussen H. The effect of oral N-acetylcysteine on glutathione concentration in bronchoalveolar lavage of patientswith fibrosing lung diseases. Med Klin. 1991;86(6):279-83. [abstract]

10. Spapen H, Zhang H, Demanet C et al. Does N-acetyl-L-cysteine influence cytokine response during early human septicshock? Chest. 1998;113(6):1616-24.

11. Holdiness MR. Clinical pharmacokinetics of N-acetylcysteine. Clin Pharmacokinet. 1991;20(2):123-34.

12. Olsson B, Johansson M, Gabrielsson J, Bolme P. Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of reduced and oxidizedN-acetylcysteine. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1988;34(1):77-82.

13. Behr J, Maier K, Degenkolb B et al. Antioxidative and clinical effects of high-dose N-acetylcysteine in fibrosing alveolitis.Adjunctive therapy to maintenance immunosuppression. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997;156:1897-1901.

14. Oddera S, Silvestri M, Sacco O et al. N-acetylcysteine enhances in vitro the intracellular killing of Staphylococcus aureus byhuman alveolar macrophages and blood polymorphonuclear leukocytes and partially protects phagocytes from self killing. JLab Clin Med. 1994;124(2):293-301.

15. Rasmussen JB, Glennow C. Reduction in days of illness after long-term treatment with N-acetylcysteine controlled releasetablets in patients with chronic bronchitis. Eur Respir J. 1988;1:351-355.

16. Gerards HH, Vits U. Therapy of bronchitis. Successful single dosage treatment with N-acetylcysteine, results of anadministration surveillance study in 3076 patients. Fortschr Med. 1991;109(34):707-710.

17. Volkl KP, Schneider B. Therapy of respiratory tract diseases with N-acetylcysteine. An open therapeutic observation study of2512 patients. Fortschr Med. 1992;110(18):346-50.

18. Becker CE, Kent R, Olson MD. Management of the Poisoned Patient. In: Katzung BG. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 6thed. East Norwalk,VA: Appleton & Lange; 1995:899-911.

19. Jones AL, Jarvie DR, Simpson D et al. Pharmacokinetics of N-acetylcysteine are altered in patients with chronic liver disease.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1977;11:787-791.

20. Horowitz RS, Dart RC, Jarvie DR et al. Placental transfer of N-acetylcysteine following human maternal acetaminophentoxicity. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1997;35(5):447-51.

21. Bailey B, McGuigan MA. Management of anaphylactoid reactions to intravenous N-acetylcysteine. An Emerg Med.1998;31(6):710-5.

22. Chan TY, Critchley JA. Adverse reactions to intravenous N-acetylcysteine in Chinese patients with paracetamol(acetaminophen) poisoning. Hum Exp Toxicol. 1994;13(8):542-4.

23. Murray MT. Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements. Rocklin, CA: Prima Publishing; 1996:181-189,199-203.

24. Mindell E. Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible. New York, NY: Warner Books Inc.;1991:75,94.

25. Bhagavan NV. Medical Biochemistry. Boston, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers; 1992:602,881.25.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
and FDA or not, something that is 2500% over daily value is simply pissing your money away.
You know that color you piss after a simple multivitamin....those are "set FDA" doses, most not exceeding or near 100% dv....now imagine 2500%.

Plus, unless you are running TUDCA, all these herbs and ridiculously strong vitamins wont do much for your liver, which is the main concern while on a methyl. TUDCA, Heart support/BP, NAC. Done.

Its ingrained in everyones minds that CEL is the only way to go...time to realize that we (unless you are a drunken fool) will recover just fine after 4-6 weeks on a prohormone. Its been proven time and time again. Seriously doubt we owe it all to the almighty 2000% vitamin B6!
Are you telling me that once 100% DV has been reached, the rest is peed away? I was fully unaware my body could read a label. Maybe someone should tell the vitamin C companies to stop making 1000mg tabs because the DV is 60mg.

Reactions: mw1
mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

Just my input from my current run: I always use N2Guard - A nice all around multi for a cycle. I also have responded real well to OL's Ar1macare and Sup3r PCT. Arimacare is a good support supp that helps liver, lip, BP and various other ph issues and Super is a great test booster with some estro blockers and side support. I feel these 3 have covered MOST of my bases.

Now depending on what I'm running (in this case it is tren) something that attacks estro sides from a different angle would be nice to include (like p5p - but its a cheap addition). I don't know near as much as most here so save the attacks because there seems to be a lot of aggression in this forum, haha. This is just what's working for me in my cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Of course I diet and exercise off cycle but why would I take a cycle support then ha?

plifter42

Awards

I always used Organ Shield, but I'm currently using Iron Labs Cycle Support to try something new and for the price point. The packaging is a little shoddy, but I guess they had to cut costs somewhere, right? I'm just hoping it does its job... Some cycle support is always better than no cycle support at all.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Have a good laugh at yourselves!!!! Seriously, that many posts and long cut and paste over this ****, too funny!
ALL I WAS SAYING IS THAT I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON SOME DECENT CYCLE SUPPORT!!!!
Chill the f out. Go prove your pointless points elsewhere...meanwhile, ill be taking IL's support for my next cycle...and guess what...my bloods will turn out just fine....just the same as when i ran nothing but 600mgs of NAC once per day!
May the herbs save your lives!!!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"It is not clear if NAC is passed in breast milk, but it does cross the placenta resulting in therapeutic levels in the fetal bloodstream the effects of which are unascertained. The use of NAC during pregnancy and in nursing mothers therefore should be avoided unless addressing acetaminophen toxicity [3,20]. Even in such cases, NAC administration should take place in an inpatient setting with adequate support for untoward anaphylactoid reactions."
Good to know, Rhadam!!!
Point proven. I bow down to thee. And my breast milk is safe...though that part is unclear!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you seem to have a touch of the downs

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
you seem to have a touch of the downs
mustve been from my mom when she was taking NAC....passed it on to me.

Im just busting your lil balls bud.
This thread has gotten out of hand.
I didnt have enough cash for Cycle Assist, and IL's seemed and still looks like a good enough product to get me through my next run.
Simple.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have a good laugh at yourselves!!!! Seriously, that many posts and long cut and paste over this ****, too funny!
ALL I WAS SAYING IS THAT I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON SOME DECENT CYCLE SUPPORT!!!!
Chill the f out. Go prove your pointless points elsewhere...meanwhile, ill be taking IL's support for my next cycle...and guess what...my bloods will turn out just fine....just the same as when i ran nothing but 600mgs of NAC once per day!
May the herbs save your lives!!!!!
No, you wernt just saying you got a good deal. If you were, then you would of been left alone lol

If you point out something like DV and serving sizes, then expect people to return why your points are invalid. Especially when the DV on things like vit C is so low yet people routinely use 500mg plus.

But if you enjoy the product then by all means use it. But feom what I see, you could half dose CEL and get the more servings at less cost

plifter42

Awards
I think this thread has gone on longer than need be... When comparing the two products, the differences between price and dosages are arbitrary. One is not better than the other. Different strokes for different folks.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
not as passionate as a dirty hippy dancing PHISH lover! bhahahaha!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my input from my current run: I always use N2Guard - A nice all around multi for a cycle. I also have responded real well to OL's Ar1macare and Sup3r PCT. Arimacare is a good support supp that helps liver, lip, BP and various other ph issues and Super is a great test booster with some estro blockers and side support. I feel these 3 have covered MOST of my bases.

Now depending on what I'm running (in this case it is tren) something that attacks estro sides from a different angle would be nice to include (like p5p - but its a cheap addition). I don't know near as much as most here so save the attacks because there seems to be a lot of aggression in this forum, haha. This is just what's working for me in my cycle.
n2guard.jpg

Need2guard is a horrible kitchen sink product. Every worthwhile ingred is dosed about 1/10 the recommended dosage.....PLEASE don't waste any more $ on it ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mustve been from my mom when she was taking NAC....passed it on to me.

Im just busting your lil balls bud.
This thread has gotten out of hand.
I didnt have enough cash for Cycle Assist, and IL's seemed and still looks like a good enough product to get me through my next run.
Simple.
Jason don't skimp on your support supps- If you are short on cash next time contact me and I will find you a deal

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
View attachment 119979

Need2guard is a horrible kitchen sink product. Every worthwhile ingred is dosed about 1/10 the recommended dosage.....PLEASE don't waste any more $ on it ;)
Ok. I get it. It sucks, haha. Now give a brotha a hand. What would you sub?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Cycle assist.
Not only is N2Guard not a good product but it's outrageously expensive. :(
Word son. It's dumb expensive. I'll switch it up next run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a member who has repped for a few companies, including n 2bm an cel, as well as a store that sells a number of brands, cycle assist is my favorite.

Also, as someone who has worked with owners of supplement companies in developing an selling products, I know the truth about how companies do business and cel is trustworthy

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a member who has repped for a few companies, including n 2bm an cel, as well as a store that sells a number of brands, cycle assist is my favorite.

Also, as someone who has worked with owners of supplement companies in developing an selling products, I know the truth about how companies do business and cel is trustworthy
Better put Jbrys been around the block. He knows his crap ;)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

man those were the days.

RIP CEL

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think he means the cel he repped for before the fda anal raped em with no reach around
yeah those were just fun times. researching and learning about them extensively while repping the products. i dont remember how it all went down. (or who snitched if i recall)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah those were just fun times. researching and learning about them while repping the products. i dont remember how it all went down. (or who snitched if i recall)
I just wish I stocked up on other compounds we had instead of just stano an pmag, like alpha one and dplex as we had plenty of them two at that time I didn't even see it coming, thought I had plenty of time to get.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I just wish I stocked up on other compounds we had instead of just stano an pmag, like alpha one and dplex as we had plenty of them two at that time I didn't even see it coming, thought I had plenty of time to get.

ha i had hdrol pmag and dplex leftover. yeah i didnt see it coming either. we had droppeddasoap on board too i remember telling him he was like "huh..what....when am i getting my rep order?" :rofl:

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
God...their Hdrol was amazing.
I dont know what made it diffrent from the other good companies that sold Hdrol...
But even 50mgs of CELs would put some size on ya!!!!