Anadrol question

smoothcharlene

Awards
Okay, first a bit about myself....I've been lifting for 4yrs. The past year and a half I've begun using some gear. I did one M1t cycle that yielded some good gains. I also did a cycle of Sust....so this will not be my first cycle.

I am in the process of buying a home, along with getting married therefore I am pretty much broke. One of my best friends (who I used to lift with) just had a pretty bad bike wreck and will not be in the gym for sometime. He had one bottle of Anadrol that he is giving, read GIVING, to me. One bottle of fifty, 50mg pills. I was planning a 'drol only cycle possibly 1 pill ed for 2 weeks, then onto 2pills ed finishing off the bottle.

I was planning on using some Nolva I have left from the M1t cycle that I have left to do basically free oral only cycle. My concern is that this will all be lost at the end of the cycle. I was planning on 40mg of nolva for two weeks pct, then 20mg for two weeks.

I do not want to loose all of my gains, so if I need to spend a bit more on the PCT I will.....any advise of what to do to NOT loose all of my gains. Everything I read says 'Drol is that you loose all of your gains after coming off.

Thanks,
Jason

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Okay, first a bit about myself....I've been lifting for 4yrs. The past year and a half I've begun using some gear. I did one M1t cycle that yielded some good gains. I also did a cycle of Sust....so this will not be my first cycle.

I am in the process of buying a home, along with getting married therefore I am pretty much broke. One of my best friends (who I used to lift with) just had a pretty bad bike wreck and will not be in the gym for sometime. He had one bottle of Anadrol that he is giving, read GIVING, to me. One bottle of fifty, 50mg pills. I was planning a 'drol only cycle possibly 1 pill ed for 2 weeks, then onto 2pills ed finishing off the bottle.

I was planning on using some Nolva I have left from the M1t cycle that I have left to do basically free oral only cycle. My concern is that this will all be lost at the end of the cycle. I was planning on 40mg of nolva for two weeks pct, then 20mg for two weeks.

I do not want to loose all of my gains, so if I need to spend a bit more on the PCT I will.....any advise of what to do to NOT loose all of my gains. Everything I read says 'Drol is that you loose all of your gains after coming off.

Thanks,
Jason
2 pills a day for 25 days bro, that's the way to go. Nolva for ~3 weeks after will be fine. Gains will be ok, for a freebie you can't complain, the strength gains will be somewhat fleeting though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but he'll be swole for 25 days though! I can't even take 100mg/d without turning "zittsofrenic". Adding creatine to PCT helps retains gains a little better, and adding some halo the last few weak hardens it for sure.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yah 50mg is not really enough for drol, but nether is 3 weeks. Here is what I would do, get some test of some kind, you can get a box of Synovex-H for about 80 bucks, lye, and some DMSO (also cheap) if you can do nothing else, you can do this for less then 100 bucks. I think 6 weeks with test and 50mg of drol a day is better then 3 weeks with drol at 100mg. I would try and get some more though

smoothcharlene

Awards
Okay,

I can get a bottle of Test E.... 250mg/ml 10ml bottle. Like I said, I'm really strapped for cash so this is all I can afford. I think I'm going to do this:

week 1 50mg/ed Drol
week 2 50mg/ed Drol + 500mg Test this week
week 3 100mg/ed Drol + 500mg test
week 4 100mg/ed Drol + 500mg test
week 5 finish bottle of drol 100mg/ed (4days)+ 500mg test begin PCT 40mg nolva after drol is gone
week 5 500mg test 40mg nolva + Creatine
week 6 20mg nolva + Creatine
week 7 20mg nolva + Creatine

Shouldn't be a bad cycle for roughly 100 bucks

Open to suggestions........and/or critique's (sp)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that is a COMPLETE waste of the test .. the enan ester takes 4-6 weeks to kick in ... i really suggest waiting and saving up until you can get at least 2 bottles of test e and run it for at least 10 weeks ... how strapped are you by the way ... i don't really wanna discuss prices but a 10ml vial of 250mg test e is not even remotely close to expensive

plus your PCT is way too short and will probably be almost wholely ineffective ... i suggest a lot more research before putting any exogeneous hormone(s) into your body

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Wait till you have the cash man. The Drol isn't going anywhere or going to go bad.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
begin PCT 40mg nolva after drol is gone
Bump glen.

Also, for future reference, you should never start PCT while the test is still in your system. Test E has a long half-life, so you need to wait a week or more after the last shot of test E to begin PCT.

-kwantam

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Okay,

I can get a bottle of Test E.... 250mg/ml 10ml bottle. Like I said, I'm really strapped for cash so this is all I can afford. I think I'm going to do this:

week 1 50mg/ed Drol
week 2 50mg/ed Drol + 500mg Test this week
week 3 100mg/ed Drol + 500mg test
week 4 100mg/ed Drol + 500mg test
week 5 finish bottle of drol 100mg/ed (4days)+ 500mg test begin PCT 40mg nolva after drol is gone
week 5 500mg test 40mg nolva + Creatine
week 6 20mg nolva + Creatine
week 7 20mg nolva + Creatine

Shouldn't be a bad cycle for roughly 100 bucks

Open to suggestions........and/or critique's (sp)
not good, the other post explain why. I would again sugest something like a test base transdermal or you can use test prop if you want. Like this

50mg drol ed weeks 1 to 6
300mg test base applied transdermally (with a 25% absorbsion that is about 75mg a day, 525 a week)or
150mg test prop EOD for weeks 1 to 6.
start PCT week 7 with nolvadex and ramp down for 4 weeks 40-40-20-20.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, test would be optimal to add. But seeing that he is short on cash, I see no problem with an Anadrol only cycle. Id run 50 for 2 weeks, 75 a week to access, and then either bump it up to 100mgs, or stay at 75mgs. IMO a 5-6 week run is best.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why would the test be a waste here? If feel enanthate 2 days after my first shot! Just take 1g the first week to load in 2 equal shots 4 days apart. It's all he's got guys. Some synergy is better than none, right? Anadrol has one of the worst AR affinities of any oral out there. He really needs some test from somewhere, or something with good AR binding to encourage nitrogen retention, or all he'll get from it is bloated, creatine loaded, quickly lost in PCT gains.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I agree with DR.D, yes it is OPTIMAL to run test enanthate for at least 10 weeks, but gains can be made in less time. I had a friend last summer who ran a 5 week cycle of test enanthate at 500mg/week, he put on 24lbs, of course some of it was water, but none the less 24lbs and his strength went up really good, so it can be done. The transdermal test would be better, but if you already got the enanthate just go with that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i disagree .. my feelings are if you can't run it properly wait until you can ... why half ass something .. its not like test is anywhere near expensive

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
.. its not like test is anywhere near expensive
Note to self: Remember to make Glen my new bestest friend :lol: (I wish I could find cheap test)

I agree, don't half ass things. But it really depends on experience. If he has roughly less than 4 or 6 cycles under his belt it still may work. Guys like us have to play it by the books, but newbs usually have those first 1 or 2 golden years when just about any stack works.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
.. its not like test is anywhere near expensive
thats what I am saying....if you can get 1 vial of test e., why not just get two of them! then you could to 500mg/week and 75-100 mg/ drol to kick it off.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Why can you keep gains from Anadrol only cycle with good pct? I have heard bobo say gains from any steriod, even orals are maintainable with proper pct.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why can you keep gains from Anadrol only cycle with good pct? I have heard bobo say gains from any steriod, even orals are maintainable with proper pct.
You can, the gains are just of a lower quality in most cases because it has more to do with creatine synthesis than protein synthesis. This is not the case with all orals, just those with poor AR binding.

smoothcharlene

Awards
i disagree .. my feelings are if you can't run it properly wait until you can ... why half ass something .. its not like test is anywhere near expensive

I don't have the cash right now. I don't know how much your paying for test, nor do I know what you consider expensive.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the cash right now. I don't know how much your paying for test, nor do I know what you consider expensive.
You get Rx grade too huh? That's almost what I pay for Depo at the pharm and Dela is twice that! Many of these guys probably pay 10% of that for UG readymades or even 1% of that for powders, so they don't realize how expensive the legit stuff is.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what orals have more maintainable gains?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
You get Rx grade too huh? That's almost what I pay for Depo at the pharm and Dela is twice that! Many of these guys probably pay 10% of that for UG readymades or even 1% of that for powders, so they don't realize how expensive the legit stuff is.
i definitely realize pharma grade is far more expensive .. however he said he had a 10ml vial .. most of the international pharma grade test i have seen comes in 1ml or occasionally 2ml amps ... i don't know how the test you get at a US pharm come as i don't recall ever seeing it on the black market ... my guess though is that he's dealing with a UG lab and if he's paying more than 35 bucks for a 10ml vial of test e .. he's paying too much

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I've seen ICNs for as low as $4/amp

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
what orals have more maintainable gains?
Methyltrienolone, mibolerone, methyltest, oxandrolone(maybe) and I suspect SD. The rest are "maintainable" too, but are really best used to contribute gains to a test based cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Methyltrienolone, mibolerone, methyltest, oxandrolone(maybe) and I suspect SD. The rest are "maintainable" too, but are really best used to contribute gains to a test based cycle.
mibolerone eh? .. yeah that should give keepable gains .. assuming you don't die haha ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
mibolerone eh? .. yeah that should give keepable gains .. assuming you don't die haha ;)
Well if you die, it's hard to lose your gains at that point! :D

This guy I know had some labs done on a test/mib stack and should be getting the bloodwork back soon to know if he killed his liver or not. I'll share the results.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
what was his dosage? and for how long?
0.4mg/d for 4 wks straight w/ a little trans test just to balance the equation. The dose may have been too small to cause any liver disfunction. But this low of a dose was still noticablely effective, so if it does turn out to be non-toxic, that will clear the way for 0.8-1.0mg dose trials. There is very little real world anecdotal info out there on mib so my friend is very excited!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
DR.D, what did this guy get for gains? How were his strength gains?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DR.D, what did this guy get for gains? How were his strength gains?
Good strength gains and muscle hardness and good fat burning too. And an awesome sense of "well being" That guy really understands now why fighters dig it. It didn't make him aggressive, just psyched and focused, like that SD or dbol feeling but without the tension. Def androgenic though. He was fighting zits and washing his face twice a day after the first week.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Reading this thread makes me mad about some of the pricing I have been quoted!