TRENAZONE users....tips?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a old bottle of Trenazone, i had saved.

Today, just to see how to apply the stuff, i put .5ml on the top of my foot (as ive heard that its a good spot and it has thin skin), and the other .5ml on the inside of my forearm. Its quite a mess, but manageable.
Just wondering of any tips of best places to apply it, and is it a good idea to split up the dosage, as in one spot .5 and the other spot .5, etc?
So far, even after rubbing it in, it still looks oily! Its been 30+mins too.
* I plan on dosing the Tzone at night, before bed, so i dont sweat it off during the day at work.
Wondering if, i do apply it on the tops of my feet, would it be a good idea to wear some socks while i sleep?
I do have a wife, and a daughter and i like them how they are!!! No extra biceps or low voices for them.

I plan on using up some of my old PH stash for this cycle.
Epi @ 30mgs
Halo @ 25mgs (ya, i know, but only 30 caps left)
Trenazone @ 1ml

I have experience with Trenavar, but im a trenazone virgin. Do i need to take prolactin control supps with it as well? Inhibit P and extra P5P are what ive used in the past with Var. But since i am only using 1ml of the zone, wondering if prolactin will be a worry or not?

What kind of strength and size gains should i expect? Diet dependent of course, but id love to hear a experienced Trenazone users info!
Hoping to get cut up for this cycle, mainly a recomp. Diet will be as usual, 1.5g protein per body weight, minimum fats, minimum carbs, and eating at about 2500 calories. 2 whey shakes a day, and a partridge and a pear tree....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try applying to your trap/clavicle area, great spot for absorption. Sweating after application helps with absorption and I sweat all day and night on tren! Look to lean out considerably while gaining strength with your diet on point

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
the main problem with the collarbone area is hair...not much hair, but i think its best for absorption and less mess to keep it on skin only. I have a hairy chest, not a gorilla chest, but there is some around that area.
Im thinking inner foream, inner bicep area, and tops of feet.
As of right now, its been like 3 hrs since i tried it out, applied to top of one foot, and inner forearm (.5ml in each area, 1ml total) and its good, but kinda sticky feeling to the touch.
I plan on running it though. Just dosing at night.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any reason for once a day dosing? 2× ed would be better

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I only have the one bottle. But do you think that .5ml in the AM and .5ml in PM would be better than just 1ml at night?
I heard that it has a long half life.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Rotate application spots frequently. I got some itchy irratation around my clavicle from running 2.5ml on it for a few weeks straight.

Other then that run some prami or caber with it, and enjoy the run. I had a great cycle on that compound

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Rotate application spots frequently. I got some itchy irratation around my clavicle from running 2.5ml on it for a few weeks straight.

Other then that run some prami or caber with it, and enjoy the run. I had a great cycle on that compound
Do you think prami is necessary, as i will only be 1ml per day (only have the one bottle), i usually run Inhibit P and P5P when i have ran TrenaVAR in the past with no side effects.
Thanks for the tips, ill try to rotate sites...glad i dont have to spread as much of it as i do with my lower dosage...think ill see some good effects with 1ml? Stacking with Epi and Halo as well.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I ran mine starting at 1.5ml then tapered up to 2.5ml alongside 40mg epi.

I feel like 1ml is similar to running a tr3n product at 30-40mg sure you may see some gains, but defiently feel like itll be overshadowed by epi and halo.

It wont hurt to add it, but its just not gonna help much. As far as prami, if your dose is gonna be that low, i wouldnt be too worried about prolactin. A OTC would cover you fine IMO

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I ran mine starting at 1.5ml then tapered up to 2.5ml alongside 40mg epi.

I feel like 1ml is similar to running a tr3n product at 30-40mg sure you may see some gains, but defiently feel like itll be overshadowed by epi and halo.

It wont hurt to add it, but its just not gonna help much. As far as prami, if your dose is gonna be that low, i wouldnt be too worried about prolactin. A OTC would cover you fine IMO
Good deal. And ya, not expecting anything spectacualer...tho i am a Trenazone virgin so we will se how it goes!
I only have enough Inhibit P for one cap a day, and 7 P5P's, so im going to start with the P5P for the first week and the switch to Inhibit P...trying to make the most of it. I am adding in the 30mgs of Trenavar as well, which will be taken with my AM dose only, so ill take the prolactin supps at the same time...
should be good.
Starting weight is 197....that last cycle blew me up! Looking to get down to 190, cut some bf, and rip up as much as possible. Really trying to figure out the diet for this one....i might even just aim for only 2000c a day, but super high protein, 2g/lb. I usually keep it at 1g/lb natty time, and 1.5g/lb on cycles...going for low carb too. Basically only allow a bowl of oatmeal during breakfast, and on sandwich a day (the bread)...besides that...its tons of chicken, lean beef, and cold cutsssss! Lots of fruits and veggies...time to start feeling good on the inside as well. The last cycle was intense.
If i recall correctly, many reported that Tzone made them eat like crazy, hungry a hour after a meal, etc. Same goes with epi, at least for the first couple weeks.