Conflicting info

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
after searching and getting no clear answer, i guess i'll post here. What exactly is the "magic solution" that people put in a tren conversion kit? i've seen everything from straight methanol, to a mix of ba/bb/oil, etc. I refuse to pay somebody for a kit that i allready have the raw materials for. so, anybody know what the "magic solution" is?

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
anybody know what the "magic solution" is?
It's a mix of BA and BB. Don't bother with the kit method, follow the link in Skye's sig for a kit-free conversion. Use the Crystal Fina method and then mix the powder as per the ratios in Skye's post.

Very easy, cheaper, and cleaner stuff.

-kwantam

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
With some it's only BA and a high amount that will hurt when injected. IMO, you are better off mixing your own BA and BB.
Try 3%BA and 15%BB

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
**** it .. eat the pellets and buy a bra :)

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
**** it .. eat the pellets and buy a bra :)
Only if you're eating synovex... fina pellets don't have much in them except cellulose.

So basically, it's like eating fina and some typing paper.

-kwantam

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've never looked into a fina conversion, but i thought they started putting estradiol into them?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just hella hard on your liver if you go the oral route.

I really need to get into this chemistry crap. :think:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just hella hard on your liver if you go the oral route.

I really need to get into this chemistry crap. :think:
fina is not liver toxic taken orally. It is exspensive however as you only have about a 25% absorbsion rate.

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i've never looked into a fina conversion, but i thought they started putting estradiol into them?
You can still buy real component-th and finaplix-h, both of which contain no estrogen. I believe revalor-h and revalor-s are the ones with estradiol added.

-kwantam

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok so anyone know what is in the solubizer when making synovex into Test Prop?

I hate paying $120 for a kit. It seems impossible that only 2 guys have figured this out and now sell kits.

Isn't there ANYONE else who knows PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

CROWLER

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's basically the question i'm asking. after reading sky's posts i believe it is methyl alcohol (heet, yellow bottle).

S

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards

I hate paying $120 for a kit. It seems impossible that only 2 guys have figured this out and now sell kits.

Isn't there ANYONE else who knows PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

CROWLER
According to one of my buddies who's a chem. wizard, it's either sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or potassium hydroxide (KOH). I just explained about the estrogen in Syno and told him about the estrogen solubolizer. After giving him some details on a conversion, I asked him what his thoughts were as far as what's in the ES. Those two compounds were the answer he gave me, I don't know if he is right or wrong.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
that's basically the question i'm asking. after reading sky's posts i believe it is methyl alcohol (heet, yellow bottle).

You still have to use heet with a kit. The 'secret' solubizer is what is not known.

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
It's a mix of BA and BB. Don't bother with the kit method, follow the link in Skye's sig for a kit-free conversion. Use the Crystal Fina method and then mix the powder as per the ratios in Skye's post.

Very easy, cheaper, and cleaner stuff.

-kwantam
fina conv. using ba/bb dissolving the pellets and then filtering w/o using the crystal fina works pretty darn good too. you end up losing more fina thru the crystal fina method

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
It's sodium tert-butoxide.

The reason that everyone suggests purchasing it from eagle research is because reagent-grade (i.e., highly pure) is extremely expensive and only available in large amounts.

-kwantam

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
fina conv. using ba/bb dissolving the pellets and then filtering w/o using the crystal fina works pretty darn good too. you end up losing more fina thru the crystal fina method
The crystal fina method yields purer final product, but you're right, the yield is somewhat lower. Personally, I'm willing to sacrifice 10% yield in order to get purer product, but everyone has a different utility function regarding cost vs. safety.

Ideally, everyone would do lots of research, understand the ramifications of both methods, and make a decision based on their predilections. Unfortunately, most people just buy the kit (which has WAY too much ba/bb) and get tren cough instead.

-kwantam

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
According to one of my buddies who's a chem. wizard, it's either sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or potassium hydroxide (KOH). I just explained about the estrogen in Syno and told him about the estrogen solubolizer. After giving him some details on a conversion, I asked him what his thoughts were as far as what's in the ES. Those two compounds were the answer he gave me, I don't know if he is right or wrong.
Well, he's kind of right and kind of wrong.

Either of the compounds he listed will work to make the estrogen water soluble, but they will also strip the ester off of the test. In fact, NaOH (a.k.a. lye) is what's used in the TNE conversion. Sodium t-butoxide won't react nearly as much with the test (presumably because of steric hindrance, though that's completely ex recto---I haven't drawn it out or anything), so it does what you want (makes the estrogen soluble) without doing what you don't want (removing the ester from the test).

-kwantam

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ok, i have no use to solubilize estrogen. i bought a bunch of component-TH which contains only 200mg/trenbolone acetate per dose, no prop/estradiol. so to straighten this mess of a thread out correct me if i'm wrong.

1. crush pellets and mix in METHYL ALCOHOL until completely dissolved
2. THAN follow crystal fina method.

really all i needed to know was would the methyl alcohol be reccommended to dissolve the pellets in?

S

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, he's kind of right and kind of wrong.

Either of the compounds he listed will work to make the estrogen water soluble, but they will also strip the ester off of the test. In fact, NaOH (a.k.a. lye) is what's used in the TNE conversion. Sodium t-butoxide won't react nearly as much with the test (presumably because of steric hindrance, though that's completely ex recto---I haven't drawn it out or anything), so it does what you want (makes the estrogen soluble) without doing what you don't want (removing the ester from the test).

-kwantam
Thank you for the info kwantam! You know your chemistry!

I know ER mad their ES even more concentrated, so when I received it I thought for sure some of it spilt in the box. It works good though, never had any estrogen issues bother me yet! I also use Nolva and Arima during cycle, but I still have to credit their ES for getting most of the estro out.

S

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
ok, i have no use to solubilize estrogen. i bought a bunch of component-TH which contains only 200mg/trenbolone acetate per dose, no prop/estradiol. so to straighten this mess of a thread out correct me if i'm wrong.

1. crush pellets and mix in METHYL ALCOHOL until completely dissolved
2. THAN follow crystal fina method.

really all i needed to know was would the methyl alcohol be reccommended to dissolve the pellets in?
I know of another method, for crystal fina, it's pretty easy.

And yes heet is recommended to dissolve the Fina

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Get the yellow HEET bottles from your local auto parts store.

-kwantam
(Here in south TX they look at you funny when you buy fuel line de-icer. :D)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DAMN I just read the crystal Fina way of doing it. That is ALOT of extra time and steps to do. I don't understand the reasoning. I see he says that it doesn't hurt as much as the regular way of doing tren.

Does tren hurt anyone. Heck I use it to cut the pain in prop so I don't know.

Then his finished product doesn't look any clearer than what you get when you do it the easier way.

Ok edjamicate me what is the point?

CROWLER

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i made my tren the regular way (not crystal fina) and it worked great-it was not painful nor did i get the tren cough

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I made my tren from pellets at 100mg/ml dissolving in just 3% BA and 12% BB and it came out about as painless as any tren I have ever shot.

I used cottonseed oil for the oil component...which I also finds makes anything a little less painful.

regards,
COTC

PS: Anymore info on the yellow HEET bottles from the auto parts store...I have never really looked into it but I'm always looking to educate myself further with homebrew techniques :type:

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
PS: Anymore info on the yellow HEET bottles from the auto parts store...I have never really looked into it but I'm always looking to educate myself further with homebrew techniques :type:
"Notacow makes crystal tren"

Basically, you dissolve the pellets in HEET, filter out the cellulose, precipitate the tren with water, filter, dry. The end product is tren ace powder.

-kwantam