summer run plans need help!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ive never ran Epi solo (surprisingly). Its always mixed with Tren, etc.
Going thru what is left of my stash, i was thinking about running
40mgs Epi. But i also have 1/2 a bottle of LGI's Hdrol...i know...only enough for 25mgs. Sadly.

Could throwing in the Hdrol along with Epi be of any benefit? Cuz its safe to say i will never be buying (or finding) enough Hdrol to do a good dose...
Wondering if anyone else has ran something like this in the past?
Some random company might have sold a Epi/Hdrol combo...but the dosage were too low or too high, who knows?!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw it in pre workout... Halo is great for a strength boost.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Running 30mg of epi along with 100mg of halodrol in the middle of week 4 making huge strength gains, Just starting to having trouble with my blood pressure however.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ya, i wish i had enough to run the halo at 75mgs...but all i got is 30 caps.
Ill throw it in a couple hours before my workouts like Godstrength mentioned. Good call.
*I do have a never opened bottle of Trenazone i never messed with...enough to run it at 1ml for the 30days im planning for this cycle.
Id love to hear some input on that! The only thing i HATE is how oily that stuff is, ive tried it once before from a friends stash, i put 1ml on the top of my feet (Ive heard thats a good place, because the skin is so thin there) and it took a full hour to dry...and by "dry" i mean enough to walk around without my feet looking like i applied my wifes tan oil on em!!! Still never got fully dry.
Any tips???
And do yall think Trenazone would make for a good stack along with the Epi (and Halo)???
Also, i use Inhibit P whenever i run Trenavar, along with a cap of extra P5P....should i do the same with the Tzone? It is a low dose, from what ive read, most use 2mls or more....and not sure if it increases prolactin enough to make it a problem, like Trenavar does.
Thoughts, tips, or input welcomed!

*I am one week one of PCT, from my VERY successful crazy stack. Msten, Halo, 4andro, Alpha One, Stanodrol....
Gained 17lbs, and so far im holding 15lbs...i can tell some of the water/glyco is decreasing...which is a good thing!
Im running both Nolva and Clomid for PCT, plus 50mgs of Erase (OG), and will taper to 25mgs for the final 2 weeks.
I got my bloods done, cuz i was curious. Liver levels elevated of course, but not even out of the max range, doc wasnt even worried! Estrogen is high but well within range, and testosterone is down to 150. I was at 855 natty!
He gave me some andro gel for a month supply, and some Clomid tabs,100mgs!!! haha. Ill be saving the andro gel for another time, if ever. I dont think i need any of that crap on my balls after the run i just got off of! Ill re-test 2 weeks after i finish PCT. Should be good.
Libido is great, actually really high, the clomid i bought seems to be much stronger than the norm. Just after a few days, i could literally see the difference, as well as feel it helping my system.
NO MORE crazy stacks for me!

I want to start my Epi/Halo/Trenazone run on August 1st. If my bloodwork remains stable....i will be getting it checked every two weeks (after my final test after i finish PCT) because im paranoid like that! SO, 2 months off, and back in i go!!!! With a much easier run (though any PH run is risky in a way)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, i wish i had enough to run the halo at 75mgs...but all i got is 30 caps.
Ill throw it in a couple hours before my workouts like Godstrength mentioned. Good call.
*I do have a never opened bottle of Trenazone i never messed with...enough to run it at 1ml for the 30days im planning for this cycle.
Id love to hear some input on that! The only thing i HATE is how oily that stuff is, ive tried it once before from a friends stash, i put 1ml on the top of my feet (Ive heard thats a good place, because the skin is so thin there) and it took a full hour to dry...and by "dry" i mean enough to walk around without my feet looking like i applied my wifes tan oil on em!!! Still never got fully dry.
Any tips???
And do yall think Trenazone would make for a good stack along with the Epi (and Halo)???
Also, i use Inhibit P whenever i run Trenavar, along with a cap of extra P5P....should i do the same with the Tzone? It is a low dose, from what ive read, most use 2mls or more....and not sure if it increases prolactin enough to make it a problem, like Trenavar does.
Thoughts, tips, or input welcomed!

*I am one week one of PCT, from my VERY successful crazy stack. Msten, Halo, 4andro, Alpha One, Stanodrol....
Gained 17lbs, and so far im holding 15lbs...i can tell some of the water/glyco is decreasing...which is a good thing!
Im running both Nolva and Clomid for PCT, plus 50mgs of Erase (OG), and will taper to 25mgs for the final 2 weeks.
I got my bloods done, cuz i was curious. Liver levels elevated of course, but not even out of the max range, doc wasnt even worried! Estrogen is high but well within range, and testosterone is down to 150. I was at 855 natty!
He gave me some andro gel for a month supply, and some Clomid tabs,100mgs!!! haha. Ill be saving the andro gel for another time, if ever. I dont think i need any of that crap on my balls after the run i just got off of! Ill re-test 2 weeks after i finish PCT. Should be good.
Libido is great, actually really high, the clomid i bought seems to be much stronger than the norm. Just after a few days, i could literally see the difference, as well as feel it helping my system.
NO MORE crazy stacks for me!

I want to start my Epi/Halo/Trenazone run on August 1st. If my bloodwork remains stable....i will be getting it checked every two weeks (after my final test after i finish PCT) because im paranoid like that! SO, 2 months off, and back in i go!!!! With a much easier run (though any PH run is risky in a way)
Run the androgel with your next cycle. Perfect test base, and will do everything you would want while "on" and shutdown.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
How is 30mgs of Epi treating or has treated yall?
The lower dosage is the main reason why im stacking it with Hdrol and Trenazone...hoping for a great summer cycle...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about using it with a bottle of 4Andro and 60mgs of 6Bromo....as a very mild cycle.
Ive heard that 6Bromo solo can make for a good "natty" run.

I plan on taking 1 cap of 6bromo at nite with this run...just for a decent AI. Plus it has a few other things in it, peprine to help with absorption, etc. I think it has that Tribulus in it as well, AHAHAAA! Its made to be taken solo. It has both alpha and beta mixed 6Bromo, so it will be a good addition to this run. Some androgenic and anti estrogen-ic propertiesisisisisisis

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
*and of course...just for a little kick, i also have some TrenAVAR leftovers...the original PHF first run batch. 15mg each. Only enough to run 30mgs though....
thoughts on this Epi/Hdrol/4Andro/TrenaZONE/TrenAVAR inbred bastard of a run?
Everything in there is low dosed though, but the mix might give it a kick and good results