Andro the giant

Fred18

Awards
Hey I'm new to this forum I was wondering has anyone had any experience with the PH "Andro the Giant . " There seems to be a lack of information on this prohormone, but from what I've been told the product is fairly new . Feedback would be greatly appreciated .

clown007

clown007

Awards
The product may be new but the prohomone isn't. It's 4-AD.

Fred18

Awards
Ok thanks , from what I've heard it's a higher dosage of 4-ad .

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Previous 4-AD products have been dosed about 50mg per capsule & would need multiple bottles at 8-12 pills daily. With andro the giant you are getting 110 mg plus the cyp enzyme inhibitor but you are still going to want to take about 4 capsules (440mg) a day to be worthwhile. M2C

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clown007

clown007

Awards
He was amazing in "Princess Bride" !!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Previous 4-AD products have been dosed about 50mg per capsule & would need multiple bottles at 8-12 pills daily. With andro the giant you are getting 110 mg plus the cyp enzyme inhibitor but you are still going to want to take about 4 capsules (440mg) a day to be worthwhile. M2C
this. Price per serving it can't be beat- we have a promo running you can check out-logs will be up within about a week. Picking winners and shipping out soon. You don't meet the posting criteria but feel free to follow along (get your post count up so you can enter in some of these!)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/268746-want-become-giant.html