Epi Andro RX vs 1 Andro for cutting and losing fat

sokyute

Awards
Hi guys, I recently ordered a bottle of 4 andro for mass and strength gains but id like to have a cut to, im at 28% body fat and id really like to cut that **** down lol.....anyways, my goals here are bulking mass and strength gains while at the same time cutting, more of a focus on gaining strength and mass though.

im leaning more on stacking 4 andro with epi andro, anyone have any advice on stacking those two such as dosage timings, seperate doses etc??

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Your going to have a hell of a time keeping estrogen in check with that high a BF%. I'm at 18% right now and still holding off on my cycle until I get lower. But to answer your question 4-Andro and epi Andro would be a good stack. 1-Andro, 4-Andro and epi-andro all stack really well together.

sokyute

Awards
Your going to have a hell of a time keeping estrogen in check with that high a BF%. I'm at 18% right now and still holding off on my cycle until I get lower. But to answer your question 4-Andro and epi Andro would be a good stack. 1-Andro, 4-Andro and epi-andro all stack really well together.
****, thanks for letting me know about that, man losing fat is my weakness no matter what I do it never comes off >.> tried that stupid ass calorie deficit thing and so far nothing, right now im on the keto diet and it seems to be showing results.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
****, thanks for letting me know about that, man losing fat is my weakness no matter what I do it never comes off >.> tried that stupid ass calorie deficit thing and so far nothing, right now im on the keto diet and it seems to be showing results.
Counting cals is the way to go my man. Cals in vs cals out 300 cal deficit is a good place to be daily without dropping too much muscle if any.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd really hold off because as mentioned at that bf you have a lot greater risk of estro sides. 28% is very high a cycle can increase cholesterol bp etc and you don't want any of that. I'd go with a good fatburner honestly you'd be amazed at how much bigger you look when you drop some bf and your muscles get more defined I can practically grantee you losing 10% bf would make you look more muscular at this point than putting on 15lbs of muscle

sokyute

Awards
I'd really hold off because as mentioned at that bf you have a lot greater risk of estro sides. 28% is very high a cycle can increase cholesterol bp etc and you don't want any of that. I'd go with a good fatburner honestly you'd be amazed at how much bigger you look when you drop some bf and your muscles get more defined I can practically grantee you losing 10% bf would make you look more muscular at this point than putting on 15lbs of muscle
Yeah my plan so far is to lose probably 15 or more pounds, ill use a caloric deficit + the ketosis method to bolster my efforts.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my plan so far is to lose probably 15 or more pounds, ill use a caloric deficit + the ketosis method to bolster my efforts.
If you can handle keto I'd actually just run keto and not worry about a calorie deficit make it a little easier fat is what you want to lose I wouldn't be as concerned with lbs. I stay at maintenance calories and just increase protein and healthy fats

sokyute

Awards
If you can handle keto I'd actually just run keto and not worry about a calorie deficit make it a little easier fat is what you want to lose I wouldn't be as concerned with lbs. I stay at maintenance calories and just increase protein and healthy fats
oh I dont see how anyone can give up the keto diet, its so delicious lol bacon foreever.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
FYI; TMX Andro by EPG is 1andro & epi andro combined, could stack with the 4ad nicely.