What is the difference between Arimistane and PES Erase?

clown007

clown007

Awards
What's the difference between "Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid" in Erase and "Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione" as found with Arimistane products? Just confused about the two products and wondered if one is better than the other.

-clown

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Armistane actually doesn't effect estrogen but it is very good cortisol inhibitor.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Really? I picked up Elim1nate for OL because everything I read, including their product info said it was used to lower estrogen and cortisol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya its whats it was marketed as originally but after seeing multiple blood work form people online and some friends im not convinced it does anything for estro.

max d

Awards
  • Established
I second that arimistane is a poor choice to combat estro. Maybe its a better diuretic and good for cortisol but that's about it.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Oh so what would you recommend since that was what I was really aiming for?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh so what would you recommend since that was what I was really aiming for?
Still legal: inhibit e
Banned: formestane products (formeron, transForm, etc)
Rc's: Adex, exemestane, letro (prob too heavy)

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have exemestane on hand for any estrogen flare ups, but maybe I'll get some Inhibit e then just to run concurrently.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have exemestane on hand for any estrogen flare ups, but maybe I'll get some Inhibit e then just to run concurrently.
You're saying to run the inhibit e through and only use the exem in case the IE isn't strong enough, correct? Running both would prob be overkill and more harm than good.

clown007

clown007

Awards
My thought was that exemestane would be a precaution only if needed, and not the primary way to control estrogen sides. So I was going to use inhibit e throughout and only exemestane if I had to. Are you suggesting that I forgo inhibit e and just use the exemestane as my way to control estrogen?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I actually have the same question. I wanted to run Inhibit E through my next cycle, and if any estro sides started I was going to switch to Formestane

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious as well to see if the new formula works

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My thought was that exemestane would be a precaution only if needed, and not the primary way to control estrogen sides. So I was going to use inhibit e throughout and only exemestane if I had to. Are you suggesting that I forgo inhibit e and just use the exemestane as my way to control estrogen?
I actually have the same question. I wanted to run Inhibit E through my next cycle, and if any estro sides started I was going to switch to Formestane
It would depend on the cycle whether I would recommend inhibit e as the primary control or not... if you're running something light, sure. If you're running a ton of aromatizing compounds, Id say better safe then sorry and just run the exem.

Curious as well to see if the new formula works
Definitiely works: Here's some bloodwork proof:
Well inhibit e sure did its job.... View attachment 118184View attachment 118185

You can see a drop of 10 points in the e2 and no real change with total test... All numbers stayed relatively the same and only estrogen was lowered! Wish I had higher test... But this was definitely effective as an anti estrogen.

I believe I best suited at low 30s, however... Or if I had more test haha.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I second that arimistane is a poor choice to combat estro. Maybe its a better diuretic and good for cortisol but that's about it.
So original PES erase was ****?

Really??

max d

Awards
  • Established
Yeah which is why the good companies replace their main ingredient

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong bump...And I personally wouldn't mess with any otc aromatize inhibitor

sespress

Awards
What about Arm1care? It's got both. Apparently they didn't just change it out but thew them both into the mix

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about Arm1care? It's got both. Apparently they didn't just change it out but thew them both into the mix
Nope, get a real aromatize inhibitor, and avoid research chemicals

sespress

Awards
Nope, get a real aromatize inhibitor, and avoid research chemicals
No I understand that they're not sufficient, I got arimidex in the end and grabbed some exemestane to also keep on hand for PCT based on suggestions that a suicide AI was better for preventing estrogen rebound. Obviously the OTC versions are insufficient. These are med given for cancer in some situations. If the OTC was that powerful they would have become Rx a while ago. I just find it interesting that OL threw both in there. I guess it sells better if you drop two chemicals down and call it better than one. Really I'm just taking the stuff for the tudca, b6 and other content.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I understand that they're not sufficient, I got arimidex in the end and grabbed some exemestane to also keep on hand for PCT based on suggestions that a suicide AI was better for preventing estrogen rebound. Obviously the OTC versions are insufficient. These are med given for cancer in some situations. If the OTC was that powerful they would have become Rx a while ago. I just find it interesting that OL threw both in there. I guess it sells better if you drop two chemicals down and call it better than one. Really I'm just taking the stuff for the tudca, b6 and other content.
Ahhh, yea man, the whole otc aromatize inhibitor stuff and cortisol control mumbo jumbo is just marketing bs imo

sespress

Awards
Ahhh, yea man, the whole otc aromatize inhibitor stuff and cortisol control mumbo jumbo is just marketing bs imo
How do you feel about things like Invictus? It's in the same arena - B-Adrostenetriol.

Edit: in the same arena as in non Rx hormone modulating medication. I know it's not an AI.

It's got good reviews online but I don't give that much credence, it's far better to hear from people in forums, people who don't do a ton of rep'ing of products but talk about the effectiveness of the chemistry.