best ph for mass and strength?

exrugger

Awards
Hello everyone, it's been a long time so I apologize in advance for my ignorance and being out of the loop so long. The last time I tried a PH was years ago (epi, it was so so) and before that SD (incredible stuff, loved it). Is there anything comparable to SD anymore or am I out of luck? If not, what's your favorite DS or PH for mass and strength gains?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ, Msten...

Check out what Nutriverse has to offer, you'll be delighted - I'd recommend Alpha Lab Technologies

Use code AM5 for 5% off

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1t or superdrol and they are just as easy to get as anything because of the ban so if you want real phs you got to order over seas from the uk which isnt that bad because they have the stronger phs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would also say dmz or msten are the most comparable ph's to it.

exrugger

Awards
Thanks everyone, which would you say has fewer sides/risks? From my reading thus far they both seem like effective alternatives to SD.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never ran either, but from what I've read dmz seems easier on the body. Hear of too many ppl feeling like garbage on msten. Its prob user dependent tho....

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Anyone use superDIOL? Like Celtic mass or dragon nutrition proSD? Apparently 40-60mg is the sweet spot dosage?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
300mg of trenavar, if you like risks

karianns

Awards
What do you mean by "designer steroid?" - out of curiosity
Prohormones require conversion by the body into an active steroid. Designer steroids like msten, dmz, sd have their own activity and directly interact with the androgen receptor. This is why they tend to kick in faster and are stronger than something like the halodrol which needs to convert into turinabol to become active.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Get your hands on some Super DMZ by iron mag labs. **** is awesome!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prohormones require conversion by the body into an active steroid. Designer steroids like msten, dmz, sd have their own activity and directly interact with the androgen receptor. This is why they tend to kick in faster and are stronger than something like the halodrol which needs to convert into turinabol to become active.
Yes but hdrol IS active on its own before it converts to Tbol. Some even say it doesn't covert at all.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Get your hands on some Super DMZ by iron mag labs. **** is awesome!
I'm currently halfway through my 4 week SDMZ 2.0 cycle .... I have a log thread called "SDMZ 3.0 LOG" in this section.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
How's 2.0 treating you? Haven't followed the log, just sorta jumped in lol
So far so good . . . I'll be updating tonight, but you can read what I wrote so far.
(It's on the first page here in this section - not hard to find) ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xcel and Alpha have some nice stuff left...use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs

Codes good til the 23rd.......
Www.NUTRIVERSE.com

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "designer steroid?" - out of curiosity
They are all anabolic androgenic steroids, masked and named pro hormones, so you and I can buy them legally over the counter thinking they are not nearly as "bad " as conventional steroids. Yet some of them are among the most powerful aas ever created. It's all about the fukked up US laws. Most "real " pro hormones are long gone, boldione for example, converted by your bodys enzymes and transformed into boldenone. It was good stuff, but expensive.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Dmz was awesome for me, savage pumps in the gym. Ran it up 80mg I think. Next time Ill stop at 60, no real increase over 60.

Msten was great for 4wks at 20mg. I will be using it as a kicker for cycles in the future. My firstvrep for every excercise felt like I could move the world, typically my first rep is weaker, and then i feel strong on the 2nd. Msten gave me an explosive strength that I cant wait to experience again

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Dmz was awesome for me, savage pumps in the gym. Ran it up 80mg I think. Next time Ill stop at 60, no real increase over 60.

Msten was great for 4wks at 20mg. I will be using it as a kicker for cycles in the future. My firstvrep for every excercise felt like I could move the world, typically my first rep is weaker, and then i feel strong on the 2nd. Msten gave me an explosive strength that I cant wait to experience again
Unfortunately, I think that BOTH of these compounds have finally/officially made the "banned" list
- because I'm not seeing them as readily available on the various vendor sites as I did just a month ago. :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure they're banned...yet. No doubt they will be sooner or later. That's why manufacturers have quit reinvesting in the raw materials and production and are selling through their remaining stockpiles. Otherwise they would take enormous losses by having to blow out at below cost.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, I think that BOTH of these compounds have finally/officially made the "banned" list
- because I'm not seeing them as readily available on the various vendor sites as I did just a month ago. :(
There are still places with Sten and DMZ around.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Lab ;)

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies