SARMs - Ostarine & Ligandrol Dosage Questions

bartab

Awards
I picked up these two items from Chem-Tek-Labs (Ostarine XT & Ligandrol). I know I shouldn't go over about 35mg a day for the Ostarine, but I'm confused about the Ligandrol, given the nutrition label. I'm 6'1" 275 and I'm not sure what dosages I should take.

Looking for some insight from you guys, much appreciated.

Damn spammers ruin it for everyone, can't post a legit image.

Nutrition facts are in the image below for both

directsourcebrokers
.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ostarine-lig-supp-facts-for-blog-post.gif

Southern09

Awards
What did you find out about this? I also see where most people recommend not going over 20-25mg/day on Ostarine. However these Chem Tek Ostarine caps are 20mg capsules and it says to take 3 caps/day. Saw where someone had posted it was because it's only 30-35% bio available and this is why the dose is so high. Does anyone know if this is true? Any have experience with this product and what dose did you take?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The label actually says to take 60mg a day?! No way you are serious

Southern09

Awards
I saw where someone said the liquid is 91% bioavailable but in capsule form it is 30-35% bioavailable. That would make the 3 - 20mg capsule dose seem correct if true. Just can't find anything about it anywhere else to support if that is true.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw where someone said the liquid is 91% bioavailable but in capsule form it is 30-35% bioavailable. That would make the 3 - 20mg capsule dose seem correct if true. Just can't find anything about it anywhere else to support if that is true.
That sounds like research site bs. Unless it has smaller particles it will be absorbed the same, the carrier makes no difference

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I used Chem teks osta , it shut me down hard in 4 weeks I'm not too sure it was real deal I think it was cut with other stuff tbh I threw mine away

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Plus you can't find any info on them as they have no company website

Southern09

Awards
What dose were you taking? The recommended dose on the label? You are right, can't find anything about them.

Southern09

Awards
That's what I'm taking now. I'm on day 5 and haven't noticed anything yet. Did you do pct after or take anything during. They just sold it to me and told me take 3 a day and it's safe and has no side effects.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well those people are liars trying to make a quick buck , I was under the same impression before I educated myself on anabolics , I ran arimistane along side it for fear of estrogen increase but I didn't pct and I should have.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If I were you I'd drop that osta and pick up some from OL UK everything is 3rd party tested for purity and they have awesome deals . Your body should be your first priority when it comes to doing a cycle and you wanna do it safely

Southern09

Awards
I will keep that in mind. I appreciate the feedback

muscle inc.

Awards
Pretty sure Chen-trek labs is garbage. I got suckered in to buying their MK-677, did nothing, then got sick and discontinued. Their dosing on the osta is ridiculous. I emailed the company with questions several times and got no response.

Smb405

Awards
Hi Southern09,

Did you ever find any additional info Chem-Tek? Late summer 2016 I purchased a product from Bio-Gen innovations, called Osterine MK2866 (osterine w/an "e" not an "a."). There is zero info about Bio-Gen Innovations online. I was told it was Chem-tek's new label. After researching Chem-Tek, I came across another brand called Genentech....all are Ostarine products and they all had the same 20mg capsule dosed at 3 per day. So I am assuming they are all the same company but for whatever reason, the name kept changing. Anyway I ran Bio-Gen's for 6 weeks mostly at 3 a day. I didn't notice any obvious side effects or any gyno & I only used Finaflex Black PCT. The Bio-Gen product showed the chemical formula for Ostarine on the label but minus the "2-Hydroxy" part. I wonder if that somehow changes the product & explains why Osterine is misplelled & maybe even makes the product weaker, hence the 3 caps per day? I will say I noticed some lean gains beyond what I have been able to achieve previously. I'm just curious if you discovered anything more on your Chem-Tek Ostarine. I'd sure like to know if it was legit or something else. Currently I am trying out EPG Ostalean @ 2 / 12.5 mg caps per day.