Xcel's SARM's

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

Do these SARM's work? The profile's I know have been debated, which make me nervous....But any real world results? Why try them? Curious of your thoughts?

Also, what's the best SARM out there in your opinion? Thanks!

De__eB

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys!

Do these SARM's work? The profile's I know have been debated, which make me nervous....But any real world results? Why try them? Curious of your thoughts?

Also, what's the best SARM out there in your opinion? Thanks!
I wouldn't personally use any research SARM currently on the market.

They're mildly suppressive at their intended studied doses, and being recommended at up to 10x that for bodybuilder doses.

They're also pretty clearly illegal, and if you want to take something illegal there's obviously better things you could take.

And if you wanted to stay legal, there's also better things you could take.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't personally use any research SARM currently on the market.

They're mildly suppressive at their intended studied doses, and being recommended at up to 10x that for bodybuilder doses.

They're also pretty clearly illegal, and if you want to take something illegal there's obviously better things you could take.

And if you wanted to stay legal, there's also better things you could take.
Interesting thoughts....I will be on Injectable test and OL Triumph, so suppression isn't the biggest concern lol. Legality doesn't bother me as much as you thinking better options out there.....Yeeesssss? :) What else might compare? I like that they're non-liver toxic with the ability to help burn fat and aid in muscle and strength....The fact they may help with joints, particularly with being on a strong Methyl and Test was a plus...