Best Sarm for strength and size? Stack?

jcoop

Awards
I have been researching RAD140 and have not found much information on how well it works or if it is stronger than LGD4033... Also, should I stack either of these with anything? And do I also need a test booster? I am about to finish my pct and I am taking Laxogenin 100mg/ED
would a sarm be a good choice to take next?
Suggestions on where to buy? I've been looking at Southern sarms.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
RAD140 is still a pre-clinical (!) substance.
Furthermore, I think you are expecting too much from SARM... Are SARM really the right thing for you?
You can always add a testbooster but you don't have to.

Other question: what are you expecting from Laxogenin?

jcoop

Awards
Honestly I am just scared to make the jump to injectables like test. I like adding a few pounds but don't want to be so big people think I am on AAS.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I am just scared to make the jump to injectables like test. I like adding a few pounds but don't want to be so big people think I am on AAS.
Moderate Test-cycle 250mg/e5d over 20-24 weeks would be an option. Let the people think what they want, otherwise you have chosen the wrong sport (or you havn't self-esteem).

jcoop

Awards
Problems I have a addictive brain and I feel if I start I won't stop. I see alot of my friends get on cycle and don't come off and they just switch types. And won't this make it so I can't have kids?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
With addiction you shouln't either start a drug abuse. The same can happen with SARM, both SARM and AAS have its "addicitive" components.
And you can get father on a cycle, that's not the problem. I would be more worried about the unkonwn factors of SARM (e.g. Bicalutamide and Ostarine).

jcoop

Awards
How long of pct for a 20 week cycle? And is injectables the beat route to take?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
If you are taking AAS, you will know what you are taking and what effect and side effects they cause. Testosterone for example is researched since 60 years on nearly every possible topic. In comparison the SARM which are very new. Ostarine for example is yet tested officialy mostly on eldery people with a small dose range.
The knowledge about these substances is like day and night.

250mg/e5d is a nice "starting" dosage (in general, you shouldn't start abusing drugs). PCT with Clomifen (four weeks @ first days 100mg, rest of the PCT with 50mg/ed) or Tamoxifen (six weeks @ 20mg/ed) or both (synergic effect).
As always keep Plan B drugs for the worst case on hand (e.g. Aromasin).

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Not to disagree with San but if your gonna go the injectable route of start off light I know people who have done only 300-400mg of test a week split into two doses for as short as 10 weeks and still had some good gains out of it . I personally am going to be running Lgd-4033 and GW in the upcoming weeks after my Abe/x gels run . I'll be running LGD up to 8mg over 8 weeks and the GW at 10 mg a day

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
For example most people online I've seen recommend as a beginner cycle is 250mgs of test e or test c twice a week for 12 weeks .

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Joe, I know what you mean :) The main difference is there is a european and an american type for abusing AAS.
European: moderate dosages (starting 250mg/e5d), longer period (+20, mostly 24weeks), longer off-time (six months)
American: higher dosages (mostly 500mg/e5d), short period (12-14 weeks), short off-time (three months)

I don't want to argue which system it's better because there are a lot of views on that point. The main problem on the american type is, that Testosterone works full after +/- eight weeks. That means - abused after american style - that you already quit when the interesting stuff starts.
While the american style is more blasting over a short period the european style has more a sustained effect - and this is in first line that what you need no build up on muscle mass.

I honestly don't know, why the american style is common - what a surprise - in the US. But this is another theme.

1kerry

Awards
sorry to hijack this thread...but in the moderate dosage, how is the baldness-hairloss?? and how much its each pin?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Haha it's cause us Americans don't know patience :)