MK-677

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone tried it please post your experience and best dosing methods?
Also have anyone bought ceretropic mk677 before and are they a trusted company because they have the best price in mk677 or shady like platinum nut, I'm looking for recomp effect since mk677 is tge safest by far.... would have loved lgd but I won't mess with anything cause hpta shutdown.
thanks in advance

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
There is a GH/IGF-1 section on this forum...
To run a GHRH is in my eyes a waste of money and lost potential until you didn't hit at least the 40s. The younger you are, the lower the benefit.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a GH/IGF-1 section on this forum...
To run a GHRH is in my eyes a waste of money and lost potential until you didn't hit at least the 40s. The younger you are, the lower the benefit.
Not even decent for recomp?
I'm 30 yo

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
In theory MK-677 will reduce bodyfat while beeing a strong anti-catabolic, analoge to your HGH. But in practice the hunger-pain and a wrong nutrition can ruin everything.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In theory MK-677 will reduce bodyfat while beeing a strong anti-catabolic, analoge to your HGH. But in practice the hunger-pain and a wrong nutrition can ruin everything.
so if I add pes shift to the mix to help with appetite suppressant, that should help right?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
If it helps to surpess efficient the increased Ghrelin, then yes.