My first ever cycle - Epistane

R

RoidStudent

Awards
Please tell me what you think of my first ever cycle with Epistane 2a3a. Ill be using Epi mayhem (Extreme Labs)

Epistane 20/20/30/30/30

Weeks 1+2
7am - Epi 10mg + OCS
1pm - Epi 10mg
Training daily at 6pm

Weeks 3-5
7am - Epi 10mg + OCS
1pm - Epi 10mg
6pm - Epi 10mg
Training daily at 6pm

Weeks 6-9 PCT
7am - Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20
Glucosamine
Fish oils
Organ shield
Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro
Xgels

On Cycle Support (OCS) each day for 5 weeks
Glucosamine 1000mg
Fish oils 1000mg
Milk Thistle (80% silymarin 40:1) 1000mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) - 500mg
Hawthorn Berry - 400mg
Saw Palmetto - 200mg
Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
Grape Seed Extract - 75mg
Bupleurum Root extract - 50mg
Dandelion Root 4:1 - 50mg

Im not sure about my timings in taking these various pills?
Also how long should I wait after the full 9 week cycle before I start my bulking andro kit?
Am I going overboard with the anabeta elite, erase pro and xgels in the PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those doses are super low, you should start at at least 30mg. You also need to taper off of the nolva: 20/20/10/10. Also, are you aware of rebound gyno from nolva? You need to have an ai to run a few weeks past your serm. Any extra supps that you can throw in to pct is great, anything to keep the gains coming!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with Yates, bump the dose up. Do something like 30/40/40/40/30. I would also try to time my doses so that one was about 1hr preworkout so that you get a nice little spike during.

Also try to dose your ocs between doses vs the same time.

Supps in pct are great and will help you feel and perform your best while your hormones recover.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
time on+pct= time off. So a minimum of 9 weeks off after you finish up pct before you start your andro cycle. As far as cycle support timing i would do it an hour or two after your epistane ingestion. Did you buy all those support supps individually? if so just get cycle assist next time.

Also, pct is not overboard as long as you have ran abe and x gels before you should be fine. Erase pro will be your ai. All of them Should help you keep growing during pct. Only other suggestion might be reduce xt for cort control during pct. Not sure what version of erase pro you have (if it is arimistane it can help with cortisol but i would personally still add reduce xt) Other than that it looks good if you follow epi dosing as stated above.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions