Ralox and/or letro

Cass

Awards
Hey guys just a quick question. I got gyno a few years back from doing dbol only (young and dumb). While I did take nolva as pct I still ended up getting it. I took letro and nolva after pct as well once I got gyno and it did shrink it and hasn't bothered me much other than its appearance. Recently I have been having a flare up and it hurts bad (and looks awful). I do not plan to ever do a cycle of anything again, so just wondering what the best solution would be to combat this. I read ralox is more effective than nolva. Should I order letro as well to shrink it first and then take the ralox or is ralox alone all that is needed? Thanks guys.

Cass

Awards
Anyone have an opinion? Or should I do aromasin and ralox, arimidex and ralox, drop the ralox and use tamoxifen instead or something else I haven't thought of? Also - should I run the ralox and letro together or letro alone until lump is gone and then ralox after?

Cass

Awards
Update: ordered letro and ralox. From everything I've read I think I'm going to run letro alone first and then take raloxifene after to prevent rebound.