Gyno cancerous???

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Most gyno is benign, but there is always that 1% chance I have male breast cancer.

For those who have AAS-induced gyno, did the lump remain sensitive even when off the hormones?

I have not cycled in 2 years, and the lump is sensitive.

I know; see a doctor. Well I don't have health insurance and will not pay thousands to be told it's benign tissue. If I do have cancer, then oh well I die.

Also, since cancer implies uncontrolled cell division, wouldn't the lump be getting bigger over time if it was cancer???

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There may be clinics which offer services for free or a sliding scale based on income. I'd guess its unlikely you have breast cancer from steroid induced gyno but don't brush off your health and/or life so casually...

How did the gyno develop?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How did the gyno develop?
Dropped AI on test cycle when I wasn't seeing gains. Hoped I wasn't gyno prone. 12 weeks @ 500 I might have been fine. 16 weeks at 750 is what I did.

I no longer believe in "gyno prone". Almost every male has mammary glands and the aromatase enzyme. If you take enough test with no AI you WILL get gyno.

Cass

Awards
I got it from one cycle of dbol years ago (developed after using nolva as pct). Still sensitive to this day. I don't think that means its cancerous. I decided after that, I must be gyno prone so diving further into AAS was not a wise choice. Thinking of trying ralox now to get rid of it. Havent cycled anything in 5ish years

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cass - is it just a lump under your nip? Noticeable to others?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can Ralox be stacked with letro ??

I've only read on letro, Ralox is new to me but seems very popular

Cass

Awards
My left side is more like actual breast tissue... the whole pec is large but not sore. The right side is a dime sized lump that is quite painful

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My left side is more like actual breast tissue... the whole pec is large but not sore. The right side is a dime sized lump that is quite painful
Ever see an endo?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you not have healthcare it's required by law

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
They fine you for not having insurance. I'll break down and buy into my company policy once the fines equal the premiums I'd pay anyway.

Will consider surgery only if I ever get on a stage. Otherwise, it's hardly noticeable.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if u work full time, and no insurance .. You will pay $300+ when taxes are due

SquatsAndOats

Awards
They fine you for not having insurance. I'll break down and buy into my company policy once the fines equal the premiums I'd pay anyway.

Will consider surgery only if I ever get on a stage. Otherwise, it's hardly noticeable.
Since you probably have to pay out of pocket for surgery anyways, apparently going to Europe specifically poland for surgery is cheaper, flight included, than getting it done in the states. Around 1700 total. I've looked into it a little, just some good for thought