after pct help

Extreemjase

Awards
Hey guys, new here don't know where to post,
But i finished a sus250 and tren cycle about 2 months ago, and used hcg as pct but couldn't get my hands on any clomid at all..

So anyway, i have trouble getting erections and staying hard, a bit of depression, fat gaining and a little muscle loss. i was wondering if i was do get clomid (i now have access to is) and run some clomid, with a natural test booster for about 4 weeks, would that help my test boost and start naturally again? being able to build muscle and lose the fat that i had gained whilst having low test.
If so, could anyone reccomend a good dosage for the clomid?
I'll most likely use the test booster P6 which lasts about a month.
thankyou guys!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren with no serm?! Bad move my friend. Never start a cycle without your serm on hand. Run clomid at 50/50/25/25. I would get blood work after you finish running the clomid to make sure everything is good before cycling again

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, new here don't know where to post,
But i finished a sus250 and tren cycle about 2 months ago, and used hcg as pct but couldn't get my hands on any clomid at all..

So anyway, i have trouble getting erections and staying hard, a bit of depression, fat gaining and a little muscle loss. i was wondering if i was do get clomid (i now have access to is) and run some clomid, with a natural test booster for about 4 weeks, would that help my test boost and start naturally again? being able to build muscle and lose the fat that i had gained whilst having low test.
If so, could anyone reccomend a good dosage for the clomid?
I'll most likely use the test booster P6 which lasts about a month.
thankyou guys!
I think you should stick to clomid @ 50 every day for the first couple weeks then stay at 25ed for the next few months until desired results are reached.

livestrong82

Awards
No serm no cycle. Rule #1

Run clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Add a test booster for the desired time, I like Viron.
Get blood work.

Goodluck

Extreemjase

Awards
I was also told by a friend to run 100mg a day for 10 days and that would help me get back to normal.
Thoughts?
i don't think you can cut these either, they're sealing in a foil, each tablet is 100mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was also told by a friend to run 100mg a day for 10 days and that would help me get back to normal.
Thoughts?
i don't think you can cut these either, they're sealing in a foil, each tablet is 100mg
50mg for the first 2 weeks then 25mg the last 2 weeks. Clomid can have some crazy emotional side effects, stick to these doses and you should be gtg. Get blood work done after your month on clomid, hopefully that is enough to bring your test production back to life

Extreemjase

Awards
I'll give it a shot mate,
once I'm back to normal, it will help me shred a little bit of the body fat i gained right?
(natural ecto)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give it a shot mate,
once I'm back to normal, it will help me shred a little bit of the body fat i gained right?
(natural ecto)
Once you get back to normal everything should start functioning properly! Excess body fat is definitely a side effect of low test. Get a pill cutter from your local pharmacy, will make cutting those pills real easy

Extreemjase

Awards
I'll look into the cutters, Im starting tonight, all i have is razor blades tho,
just curious too, if i did 100mg for 10 days with a natural test booster, would it give similar effects if i did 50/50/25/25?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into the cutters, Im starting tonight, all i have is razor blades tho,
just curious too, if i did 100mg for 10 days with a natural test booster, would it give similar effects if i did 50/50/25/25?
No. I ran 100mg of clomid for my first pct and it made me feel like a little girl. Really sucked. You want to do a lower dose for a longer duration of time. As mentioned earlier, you might have to go longer than a month depending on how your body reacts. Just roll with 50mg and see how it goes

Extreemjase

Awards
too easy I'll try it out :)
Also, a bit of history,
Last cycle was test 400 for 12 weeks,
Pct was 1000iu's of hcg, and 50mg of clomid for 10 days, i felt fine after it, and i didn't lose anything, didn't get emotional or anything after it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too easy I'll try it out :)
Also, a bit of history,
Last cycle was test 400 for 12 weeks,
Pct was 1000iu's of hcg, and 50mg of clomid for 10 days, i felt fine after it, and i didn't lose anything, didn't get emotional or anything after it
That's a really short pct bro. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean that you recovered. How long after your last shot did you wait to start your pct?

Extreemjase

Awards
Hmm that's true, i waited about 2 and a half weeks I'm pretty sure? maybe even 4 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm that's true, i waited about 2 and a half weeks I'm pretty sure? maybe even 4 weeks.
Try the clomid like we talked about and post back here how it goes.

Extreemjase

Awards
No worries mate, I'll post back in a few weeks.

Extreemjase

Awards
i took 50mg last night, didn't wake up with a hard on or anything, but i definitely felt more awake, and a more elevated mood, also for the first time in a few weeks, i actually felt something down there, i was watching a funny video that would normally get me going, this kinda made me feel like something was working down there, didn't get hard or anything, just felt like it was trying to start something up