Xi kt bridge after hdrol ?

Rk6187

Awards
Hi all
I am running hdrol and am about 2/3 way through my 6 week cycle. I'm wondering if I should go ahead n do a three week xi-kt bridge to help lean out n maintain strength before my 4 week pct. Initially I was thinking about just maintaining through pct but i bulked instead of recomping thus far (+ 8-10).. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thx

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Yes that would be a good idea imo, Ive done that with my past cycles you will be very vascular from the 11kt its good stuff. I've done 2ml rubbed on chest, traps, and neck area, I would run 2 bottles after the hdrol but id start it one week before finishing halo that way the 11 kt will kick in by the time your taking it solo, then just pct after.

Rk6187

Awards
Thanks for your response. I have one bottle only as I wasn't able to procure much pre ban ..do you think 1.5 ml for three weeks is an okay bridge? I agree with the one week prestart.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that would be a good idea imo, Ive done that with my past cycles you will be very vascular from the 11kt its good stuff. I've done 2ml rubbed on chest, traps, and neck area, I would run 2 bottles after the hdrol but id start it one week before finishing halo that way the 11 kt will kick in by the time your taking it solo, then just pct after.
I second starting it 1 week before your hdrol is done. you don't want to have a week with no results (if you started it right after the hdrol, it would take at least a week to start seeing results), it will be depressing lol.