Oral D-bol question

grs23

Awards
hey first time taking d-bol, IM on a cycle of the pro-hormone Msten right now-30 mg a day. Was wondering if I could/should start the dbol after im done with the msten cycle.(im on week 4 of the msten)was planning a 5 or 6 week cycle, but wanted to start the dbol as soon as it arrives (hopefully next week) Didnt think I should take the 2 together, but also wondering if I could take the dbol right after the msten cycle? This is oral Dbol-whats a good starting dosage?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm sure others that are more knowledgable will comment soon, but from what I've read over and over again, and from what makes sense, give your body a rest. Msten is methylated and you shouldn't do a 6 week cycle back to back with dianabol (another methylated compound). Save it for your next run, I'm sure by the end of this msten cycle you'll be more than happy with the results from the single compound

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten has some pretty high hepatotoxicity and running anther methyl right after is a bad idea.

grs23

Awards
gotcha, kind of what i thought, but wanted to be sure. its ok to run some test E though right? I have androgel supposed to do 2 pumps a day (it kind of sucks, but its only 10 buck a month, thinking of asking my endo doc in july if i can switch to injections from now on) I ordered some test e, through 101 fitness pharma (decent price and got enough for a couple weeks I believe.)

Oh one more, should I stop the msten cycle at 5 weeks or is a 6 week cycle ok?Started may 8 at 20 g a day and upped to 30 g a day on may 15.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you shouldn't be doing AAS at all since you don't have a clear direction of what you're doing and trying to make it up on the fly. Cycles should be planned well before they're started.

grs23

Awards
Thats why I was inquiring and asking questions before I started the cycle or thought about starting it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're already on cycle. It's a little late at that point.

grs23

Awards
planning for the next cycle, after the msten cycle, why I asked the question about the D-bol, because I figured I couldnt take it back to back. I've done several pro-hormone cycles over the years, but not familiar with D-bol. So wanted to ask some questions about it, thats all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^agreed. Just finish out your Msten cycle as planned. 6 weeks is fine if you're tolerating the sides well. I hope your PCT is properly planned and on hand. Take 10 weeks off and research and make a solid plan before starting a dbol cycle.

grs23

Awards
^^^agreed. Just finish out your Msten cycle as planned. 6 weeks is fine if you're tolerating the sides well. I hope your PCT is properly planned and on hand. Take 10 weeks off and research and make a solid plan before starting a dbol cycle.
Gotcha, thanks very much. Thats my plan, I have pct. the msten has been pretty good so far. IN the past Epidrol worked well for me, but heard great reviews on msten, so was Glad I go to try it out.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
If your not running tudca or any kind of liver support you need to definitely stop at week 4, 6 weeks is okay if your running tudca and/or a liver support to help your liver values with methylated compounds. As far as bridging into a Dianabol Cycle, do not take the leap, not worth the health risks. PCT properly with Clomid, Tamoxifen etc... and PLAN to use a liver support on your next Methylated cycle and you could most likely run 6 weeks, as far as Test E, save it and stack it with your Dianabol cycle as that is what most gear users do with Dianabol. As far as this cycle, poor planning on your part and you have already started a cycle and done your damage so just finish out and actually sit down and plan your next cycle out.

grs23

Awards
If your not running tudca or any kind of liver support you need to definitely stop at week 4, 6 weeks is okay if your running tudca and/or a liver support to help your liver values with methylated compounds. As far as bridging into a Dianabol Cycle, do not take the leap, not worth the health risks. PCT properly with Clomid, Tamoxifen etc... and PLAN to use a liver support on your next Methylated cycle and you could most likely run 6 weeks, as far as Test E, save it and stack it with your Dianabol cycle as that is what most gear users do with Dianabol. As far as this cycle, poor planning on your part and you have already started a cycle and done your damage so just finish out and actually sit down and plan your next cycle out.
have Tamxifen as pct, Using Milk thistle with this cycle, im asuming tudca, is a better option?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
have Tamxifen as pct, Using Milk thistle with this cycle, im asuming tudca, is a better option?
Tudca is far more superior to Milk Thistle, it's definitely what you want!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
TUDCA and extra NAC is a way better option on top of a cycle support instead of just extra milk thistle