Epiandro

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you guys dose this? Do you space out even doses throughout the day? Since I only eat 3 meals a day at 7am, 12pm, and 7pm, and I'm going for 600mg a day, would it be best to dose 300mg at breakfast, 200mg at lunch, then 100mg at dinner or 200mg at each meal? The reason I bring this up is I always thought with other oral anabolics it's best to keep blood levels constant, but the label on a lot of DHT precursors says to not dose within 6 hours of bed time. Maybe I'm splitting hairs, I don't know. Anyone have any thoughts?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Just dose it 300mg am 300mg pm. if it's keeping you up at night,take your second dose earlier

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just dose it 300mg am 300mg pm. if it's keeping you up at night,take your second dose earlier
So blood levels should be kept constant but not absolutely necessary?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
So blood levels should be kept constant but not absolutely necessary?
Personally I like to keep blood levels constant for anything that doesn't have acute workout effects. Couldn't hurt, right?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally I like to keep blood levels constant for anything that doesn't have acute workout effects. Couldn't hurt, right?
Agreed. Does epiandro (DHT) have acute workout benefits?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Nope, it has to build up in your system and takes time to work. By acute effects I mean stuff like ArA, caffeine, pump products...

As for keeping steady levels, I think 2x/day 10-12 hours apart should be fine. If you have to bring them a little closer together to take the pm dose earlier due to sleep issues, it won't wreck your cycle.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope, it has to build up in your system and takes time to work. By acute effects I mean stuff like ArA, caffeine, pump products...

As for keeping steady levels, I think 2x/day 10-12 hours apart should be fine. If you have to bring them a little closer together to take the pm dose earlier due to sleep issues, it won't wreck your cycle.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established

Exactly^ I've seen half lives of epi Andro quoted at anywhere from 8-12 hrs. So twice a day 8-12 hours a part is good