How can an anabolic supplement be natural?

nowayjose

Awards
A little confused. The newish product Anafuse has been getting great reviews, most report gaining 8-15lb, it claims no pct or on-cycle is needed as it is all natural, is this possible? If so thats awesome.

And when they say you gain 8-10lb, is that only the 1st cycle, or would every bottle i take yield an additional 8-10lb?

hide83

Awards
8-10 lbs lean mass from a natural supplement? No way Jose. Snafus is a good product and it is natural, but that's a bs claim in my opinion.

Edit: 8-10 pounds may happen in an untrained individual but those would be noob gains they would have likely got anyway with proper diet and training.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolism

If what they say is in the bottle is actually in the bottle, then no you won't need to take PCT supplements. Like Hyde said, it you gain 8-15 lbs off of a bottle or two of HICA and Epicat, you would have eventually gained that naturally anyway.

As far as gaining 8-10 additional pounds each cycle/compound, it doesn't work that way. Take for instance a guy who runs a 12 week test/deca cycle. He may gain 20-25 lbs. Now, if he were to add 2 more compounds to the mix or even 4 more compounds to the mix, he would not see increases in weight of 40-60 lbs. There will always be a point in time when the gains diminish (the point of diminishing return) and you will have to fight to put on weight. The genetic make-up of each individual will help to determine that. There are guys on hear that run steroids all year round and maintain basically the same weight.

You sound young. My advice to you would be to train naturally for as long as you possibly can before you start wasting money on supplements that you don't need. Spend your money on food, protein powder and creatine (if you want). Diet and training will always be more important than gear or 'natural' supplements in a bottle. Not to mention, this is a really expensive lifestyle to maintain.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am not trying to discourage you from buying this product, nor am I saying it is trash. I am just saying that you could probably do just as well without out. I just believe that people should spend years training and building up a natural base before spending hundreds and thousand of dollars on supplements that will in the end, only give you an edge. Learning your own natural limits is going to be the best thing you can do for your self and your body.

I say this with the assumption that you are in your early 20's and have been training recreationally for a few years or less.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I used Anafuse - it's a natural supplement - and no, you are not going to gain 8 lbs of muscle from it, let alone 15. It will boost your endurance and maybe add something to what you would add naturally through training and weightlifting. If you think you can add 3lbs of lean mass in a month... yeah, it'll help you add few grams to that. :) I'd like to see someone add 10 lbs of muscle in one month naturally.

nowayjose

Awards
Great, thanks everyone! And Toren i was contemplating alot of things, but ultimately i've decided to just keep at it naturally, i will use the Anafuse, as i dont see any potential downsides and i already have it. This was more for informational purposes since one day i do want to try a cycle, but as of now its in the distance but couldn't hurt to stay current on.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Nope, there are no downsides, and the product will make your workouts more enjoyable and you'll recover faster. What more can you ask for? If you have the money for it... it's probably worth it.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
If you have the money buy grass fed steak bro not silly supplements ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because the word Anabolic isn't exclusive to it's relation to steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic is the process of the body taking smaller molecules and using them to build larger ones.

Fat storage is an anabolic process