Worth running Tren more than 6 weeks?

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
So I posted a thread where I'm doing Epi/Tren/Mtsen. I've been cutting and adding weight on each exercise. It has been great! I've read people doing epi/tren for eight weeks instead of six. My epi will run out and I'll have plenty of tren. The last two weeks of this six week cycle I've been doing tren at 120mg. Is it worth running Tren solo for a couple more weeks?

Also, I ran into some minor prolactin issues. I started inhibit-p at the beginning of the cycle and for the past 1 1/2 - 2 weeks I started prami. First at 12.5 for a few days now at 25mg. I'm slowly increasing the dosage. Should this clear up pretty quickly in pct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stop now, shorter time to wait for your next cycle with everything again.

And its just advised to give your body a break from orals

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tren can be used for 8 weeks but id stop if youre experiencing p- issues

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I posted a thread where I'm doing Epi/Tren/Mtsen. I've been cutting and adding weight on each exercise. It has been great! I've read people doing epi/tren for eight weeks instead of six. My epi will run out and I'll have plenty of tren. The last two weeks of this six week cycle I've been doing tren at 120mg. Is it worth running Tren solo for a couple more weeks?

Also, I ran into some minor prolactin issues. I started inhibit-p at the beginning of the cycle and for the past 1 1/2 - 2 weeks I started prami. First at 12.5 for a few days now at 25mg. I'm slowly increasing the dosage. Should this clear up pretty quickly in pct?
How do you know its a prolactin issue?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards

I'm confused!!!!????? You're dosing PRAMI @ 25MG/DAY!??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Not possible, he would be dead. OP is confused somewhere
Yeah... It sounds like maybe he's using aromasin, which would do nothing if he is trying to keep prolactin down.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
With that said, I think 8 weeks is a bit much. I'm entering week 6 now and it's getting a little long, but I have a strongman comp in 2 weeks and planned the cycle for 8 weeks. Looking back I would run 6 weeks. I'm running epi/tren. Was on trest but had to drop that. Estro, gyno was way to hard to keep down now I'm battling it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... It sounds like maybe he's using aromasin, which would do nothing if he is trying to keep prolactin down.
I was thinking the same thing. I just went through all of this crap on tren/trest. I started prami at .25mg and ralox at 60mg and all my problems went away. Tried just exemestane at first and things kept on getting worse

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. I just went through all of this crap on tren/trest. I started prami at .25mg and ralox at 60mg and all my problems went away. Tried just exemestane at first and things kept on getting worse
Same here, start stand from the beginning(RC stane). Had to drop the trest, ordered pharma letro and upped the Prami to 1mg/day with 3 inhibit P. Still using the rc stane til the letro arrives. Also started RC raloxifene till pharma raloxifene arrives.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, start stand from the beginning(RC stane). Had to drop the trest, ordered pharma letro and upped the Prami to 1mg/day with 3 inhibit P. Still using the rc stane til the letro arrives. Also started RC raloxifene till pharma raloxifene arrives.
Something told me not to run 2 19 nors....

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I'm confused!!!!????? You're dosing PRAMI @ 25MG/DAY!??

Whoops! Indeed I meant prami, but at .25mg and not 25.

How do you know its a prolactin issue?

Well I noticed my nipples were slightly puffy. I squeezed and some discharge came out. No real sensitivity or lumps. Now I have to squeeze real hard for a very tiny amount of discharge.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well I noticed my nipples were slightly puffy. I squeezed and some discharge came out. No real sensitivity or lumps. Now I have to squeeze real hard for a very tiny amount of discharge.
Quit squeezing your nips!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not managing sides effectively then stop mow. To answer the general question is 8 weeks ok, the answer is yes. IF sides are being managed and tolerable. Sound like things are heading in the wrong direction for you though.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
If you're not managing sides effectively then stop mow. To answer the general question is 8 weeks ok, the answer is yes. IF sides are being managed and tolerable. Sound like things are heading in the wrong direction for you though.
I am questioning if that's what I should do, 2 weeks out from a competition though and don't want to just crash. I have RC raloxefin, and aromasin, til my pharma letro arrives, but that's only 20 tabs. I am thinking about dropping the cycle now, starting the aromasin and ralox, and dermastrength, and ordering RC clomid. Any suggestions?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am questioning if that's what I should do, 2 weeks out from a competition though and don't want to just crash. I have RC raloxefin, and aromasin, til my pharma letro arrives, but that's only 20 tabs. I am thinking about dropping the cycle now, starting the aromasin and ralox, and dermastrength, and ordering RC clomid. Any suggestions?
Well at least you have the Ralox if you abort now. IDK man, you know you. If shiit feels wrong, it probably is.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Well at least you have the Ralox if you abort now. IDK man, you know you. If shiit feels wrong, it probably is.
Yeah. At least I have the estro back in check.... actually is crashed, I feel like crap. It was from the tr3st, I stopped that a while ago, and I'm just on the tren and epi now, 50mg epi, 90mg tren. I'm going with 60mg ed rc ralox, and I'll run RC exemestane at 25mg ed , with 3 inhibit p and 1mg prami for the remainder of the cycle. What's done is done from the tr3st now, I'll just run some pharma letro to get the gyno down after pct

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm in week 2. Planning on doing 8. I have test prop as a base though

irishpride33

irishpride33

Awards

Sometimes i squeeze my nips before a workout gets me fn pumped lol no but really dont f with your nips it will only make it worse

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Quit squeezing your nips!
Sometimes i squeeze my nips before a workout gets me fn pumped lol no but really dont f with your nips it will only make it worse

Honestly I was just doing it to see if the Prami was working :01:

This sucks b/c macro wise my carbs should've been lower and my fats a bit higher. I'm making that adjustment now and I'm hoping I don't lose a lot in pct. This is my sixth week and last week in the cycle...