Fastest cut ever done??

nyankees2789

Awards
What's the fastest any of you have cut down? I'm Doing a ketogenic diet, cut blend (tren, prop, mast), anavar, and winny, and clen I forgot. I'm at like 16-18bf Id guess, any insight opinion or personal experiences would be appreciated

Training 4-5 times per week, German volume training followed by cardio for 30 min, workouts are fasted also!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anabolic diet, 17proandro, epiandro, caffeine, yohimbe, high 180's down to low 160's in 5 weeks... started at 20+ BF

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back when I was a noobie I dropped from 182 to 165 in 14 days.(freshmen year in college and spring break at lake havasu was 14 days away)

I ate absolutely no carbs(not even veggies)Except the few that were in my fiber pills. First time doing keto diet.

I took shred matrix by musclepharm twice a day and also probably popped 15-20 green tea pills throughout the day.

Only ate 1 meal a day.

Those 14 days sucked and I lost a bunch of muscle and strength. But was shredded. Had veins all over my abs.

Conclusion: If I had to do it again, I'd just use the EC stack w/ low dose ostarine. Carb cycle to keep my strength.

gimmethatpump

Awards
Personally I find clen to work great for myself

I get 0.60mcg and take 2 a day for 2 week, then 2 week off and repeat, I find my abs visible in the second week..

Along with this I don't change my training and my diet remains pretty much the same, naturally I'm slim tho so if I stopped lifting tomorrow I'd go from 16 1/2 to 11st haha. However I do run a blend of test/masteron/tren. 600mg test cyp, 300mg masteron e 300mg tren e.