booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just trying to see what some of you have run this thought of it? The split of 10/10 is poorly designed but I was curious what kind of results you guys might have seen, sides, doses, etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Annnnnyyyybody?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is a crappy split

Thinking of running it at 40?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very surprised nobody has anything to say about this.

20/10 would have been a much better split for sure. Even 30/10

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very surprised nobody has anything to say about this. 20/10 would have been a much better split for sure. Even 30/10
22.5/10

Lol
For that perfect 90/40

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
But to Boone, IML was always legit so

As long as you can work with the split amounts, we've seen plenty of epi/tren runs before

Tren wont be high enough to need heavy P control IMO unless you are susceptible

E should be fine with an OTC but as always have one on hand

BP should be watched

I'd kick it off a week at 30 and ramp it up maybe

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Your rats should be quite pleased with their lean mass gain

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is a crappy split

Thinking of running it at 40?
My rats are already up to 60 ha. Literally zero sides. Thinking it's pretty underdosed.

Strength has been going up slowly, weight is completely steady at 1600cals psmf with a refeed weekend every other weekend, no real pump benefits tho and zero lethargy or back pumps which really surprises me. Week 4 I believe.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My rats are already up to 60 ha. Literally zero sides. Thinking it's pretty underdosed. Strength has been going up slowly, weight is completely steady at 1600cals psmf with a refeed weekend every other weekend, no real pump benefits tho and zero lethargy or back pumps which really surprises me. Week 4 I believe.
Week 4 at 60 not much noticed?

Im guessing under dosed too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But to Boone, IML was always legit so

As long as you can work with the split amounts, we've seen plenty of epi/tren runs before

Tren wont be high enough to need heavy P control IMO unless you are susceptible

E should be fine with an OTC but as always have one on hand

BP should be watched

I'd kick it off a week at 30 and ramp it up maybe
This is exactly the protocol The rats have been following.

Cycle support (half dose) + arimacare pro, dopadex.

Bp is literally my biggest question mark as I've even kept using alphamine and when I measured it the other day (just after hitting 60/day) it was 106/62 ha.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Ummm I'm running it now. I take 4 caps in AM and 4 in afternoon. Might go to 9 total honestly.

I'm a bit excessive maybe but that doesn't mean it's not a good dose

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ummm I'm running it now. I take 4 caps in AM and 4 in afternoon. Might go to 9 total honestly.

That's the direction I'm headed as well... pretty much been adding a cap a week.

What have you seen so far as fa as sides/benefits/etc?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My rats are already up to 60 ha. Literally zero sides. Thinking it's pretty underdosed.

Strength has been going up slowly, weight is completely steady at 1600cals psmf with a refeed weekend every other weekend, no real pump benefits tho and zero lethargy or back pumps which really surprises me. Week 4 I believe.
1600 calories- screw that!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1600 calories- screw that!
It's actually not that bad. I've incorporated a modified IF style so my evening meals are pretty big even with the low cals. I honestly felt worse wheni was on osta before this cycle than I do currently with 800 less cals, no carbs, and what should be stronger and more lethargy causing compounds

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ummm yeah. A supposed 90mg of Epistane. Definitely under dosed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ummm yeah. A supposed 90mg of Epistane. Definitely under dosed.
This was my exact thought ha. Currently at 60... feels like less than the 30 I've experienced before. At 90 you better have some back pumps or im calling bs.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I figured I could run it at standard Epi dose and have Tren underdosed..... Or run it at a decent Tren Dose and see what happens at super-sized Epi doses..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I figured I could run it at standard Epi dose and have Tren underdosed..... Or run it at a decent Tren Dose and see what happens at super-sized Epi doses..
That was my original plan as well... Just run it based on the epi and have the tren just be there for whatever minimal benefit it might provide.

Since starting though it doesn't seem like this stuff has any measure of strength in comparison to normal epi or tren as at 60 there is very little effect and zero sides. Upping to 70 soon and will prob keep going until I run out or run into sides. At this point there's no reason to save it as I only had 3 bottles and am well into the second ready

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bumping up to 70 as of tomorrow... Still not a single side. daniel11 where are you at now ha?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
9 a day!?!
Yep. That's been the whole point of this thread. Seems like these are either waaaayyyyy underdosed or not what they say.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. That's been the whole point of this thread. Seems like these are either waaaayyyyy underdosed or not what they say.
I gathered... sad to see man. Drummy had a bunk experience with iml halo too....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I gathered... sad to see man. Drummy had a bunk experience with iml halo too....
Drummy? Not familiar with that name. When? Any log/info?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
heavyiron any thoughts on why we're having to run such crazy doses here?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

How much of a calorie deficit are you in daily with the 1,600 cals? 600-700?

I would think gaining strength is going to pretty tough in that steep of a deficit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much of a calorie deficit are you in daily with the 1,600 cals? 600-700?

I would think gaining strength is going to pretty tough in that steep of a deficit.
I have been gaining strength to some extent and maintaining weight, however I just find it odd that it took 6+ caps to achieve that... And to be side free as well at that dose is unheard of.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you calculated your calorie deficit? It looks to be significant. Nutrition ALWAYS drives the goal, not the sups brother.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you calculated your calorie deficit? It looks to be significant. Nutrition ALWAYS drives the goal, not the sups brother.
Yes, I know exactly what I'm doing with my diet as I'v done this without any supps before as well. Strength loss has always been an issue in a cut for me and almost regardless of the deficit level the loss is consistent.

My question is not based around if the compounds work or not. They do. My question is around the fact that we are having to megadose to see the expected results... thus why my analysis is that these are severely underdosed.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know exactly what I'm doing with my diet as I'v done this without any supps before as well. Strength loss has always been an issue in a cut for me and almost regardless of the deficit level the loss is consistent.

My question is not based around if the compounds work or not. They do. My question is around the fact that we are having to megadose to see the expected results... thus why my analysis is that these are severely underdosed.
The products are properly dosed. I can assure you that is not the problem brother.

Your massive calorie deficit is likely the issue my friend

I have used grams of traditional steroids weekly in a deep cut and gaining strength will reach a plateau due to the lack of fuel. I have been doing this for decades so if you need help dialing in your macros I would be happy to help.

Thanks!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Lol just here for the debate of whether or not it's dosed properly

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The products are properly dosed. I can assure you that is not the problem brother.

Your massive calorie deficit is likely the issue my friend

I have used grams of traditional steroids weekly in a deep cut and gaining strength will reach a plateau due to the lack of fuel. I have been doing this for decades so if you need help dialing in your macros I would be happy to help.

Thanks!
... I've already established its not my diet. I know exactly what both my strength and weight will do without these compounds. This isn't my first rodeo with diet or anabolics. I appreciate the offer to help with the diet but I have a good handle on how and what I'm doing relative to that aspect.

I literally cannot find any reason that not just me, but the other guy in this thread, as well as a few others did not see results until mega dosing...

As I've said before, I'm loving the results and the lack of sides, I only wish it was cost effective to run this as I would have liked to run again but at these doses it's not worth it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I havent used this one, but I have used IML and they have top notch products and would be who I use for proh type products now

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
... I've already established its not my diet. I know exactly what both my strength and weight will do without these compounds. This isn't my first rodeo with diet or anabolics. I appreciate the offer to help with the diet but I have a good handle on how and what I'm doing relative to that aspect.

I literally cannot find any reason that not just me, but the other guy in this thread, as well as a few others did not see results until mega dosing...

As I've said before, I'm loving the results and the lack of sides, I only wish it was cost effective to run this as I would have liked to run again but at these doses it's not worth it.
1,600 cals daily is a massive deficit. If you are not willing to dialogue about that then there is nothing else to say brother. I would respectfully suggest you increase macros.

Good luck!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just trying to see what some of you have run this thought of it? The split of 10/10 is poorly designed but I was curious what kind of results you guys might have seen, sides, doses, etc.
I would run extra tren with it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1,600 cals daily is a massive deficit. If you are not willing to dialogue about that then there is nothing else to say brother. I would respectfully suggest you increase macros.

Good luck!
I don't disagree that it is. That doesn't change the fact that I know how it effects me... Diet is not the variable in this equation

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is EVERYTHING. Sups are dead last in the equation.

Nutrition, training, recovery then sups brother.

In a steep deficit anabolics are needed in a much greater amount. I have done 5-6 hard preps and the drugs needed are significantly higher than compared to a bulk. You need fuel brother.

Diet is ALWAYS a variable my friend

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

In a steep deficit anabolics are needed in a much greater amount. I have done 5-6 hard preps and the drugs needed are significantly higher than compared to a bulk. You need fuel brother.

I don't understand why you continue to say that his diet is the reason he's not experiencing side effects at dosages he would experience sides from when using other brands. Weigh in on that part, diet aside. Obviously he already knows how this calorie deficit effects him, and how this amount of these drugs normally effects him. Interested to hear your opinion on why its requiring massive dosages for people to see results and sides they would normally see at 40mg or so. Side effects are not diet Dependant and lack sides is a good indicator something isn't right.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
On top of all that saying there is absolutely no possible way a product is defective makes me not trust you. Cars, food, baby strollers all have had random defects but every single bottle of epi tren put out is perfect ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

You're missing my statement that diet CANNOT be the variable as I've run THIS EXACT DIET without the compound and know what my strength, weight , etc all do. So no, diet is NOT the variable. To clarify:

Diet is the same
Training is the same
Compound is different

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why you continue to say that his diet is the reason he's not experiencing side effects at dosages he would experience sides from when using other brands. Weigh in on that part, diet aside. Obviously he already knows how this calorie deficit effects him, and how this amount of these drugs normally effects him. Interested to hear your opinion on why its requiring massive dosages for people to see results and sides they would normally see at 40mg or so. Side effects are not diet Dependant and lack sides is a good indicator something isn't right.
I have run literally 30 + cycles and I can tell you side effects vary from next to nothing to obvious. As I stated originally. Going off side effects is a poor indicator of a compounds potency.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Saying every product you out out is without fault is just not something I believe and has totally changed my mind about iml. I have some old halo xtreme but about to get rid of it now

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, don't get me wrong. I believe in IML and their products because of a long standing good track record. Could some bottles be defective due to handling? Absolutely.

Hulk37

Awards
Finished off a 8 week epi/tren and halo extreme combo both by ironmag. Didn't exceed recommended dosages. Was pretty disappointed. Half way through PCT already and nothing has changed in physical appearance or weight. Was thinking its bunk or extremely under dosed as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finished off a 8 week epi/tren and halo extreme combo both by ironmag. Didn't exceed recommended dosages. Was pretty disappointed. Half way through PCT already and nothing has changed in physical appearance or weight. Was thinking its bunk or extremely under dosed as well.
That seems to be the consensus here... I'm about to finish up my run (up to 80mg e/t each day) and while I have noticed benefits (weight has been solid at an hefty deficit, strength has been slowly increasing until about a week ago), the dosing is extreme. Still zero sides (not even shrinkage which is almost immediate in anything I've run before)... BP was 106/65 or something the other day... It took 3 full bottles to run for 6 weeks which is insane from a cost:benefit perspective.

I loved the results, but would rather spend money on something that works at a reasonable dose. Just glad I picked these up super cheap during ban-gate