been off alpha one max for just under 4 weeks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Been off alpha 1 for 3.5 weeks got another bottle and iam thinking of starting up again soon bp and cholesterol dropped super fast to normal any good ideas for on cycle supports? Front loading critical liver support multi v gnc mega men fish oil 3600 mgs a day creatine 5 to 7 gs a day and **** tons of aminos . Also a not last run i was eating bad this run its all planned out clean foods and a little extra cardio :) fire ideas at me . No live rounds mmmkay !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Clomid 50 ed for 3 weeks and ahd multi fish oil creatine and some pther

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Clomid 50 ed for 3 weeks and ahd multi fish oil creatine and some other herbals . No nolva i didn't feel i needed it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have a few left over . Maybe 4 or 5 . I was thinking about finishing it up first . How long should i wait b4 i start another cycle

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Taper down your clomid. Wait atleast 8 weeks after u finish clomid before starting another cycle. Ideally bloodwork would be done 4-8wks from now before your next cycle to be safe.

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards
Taper down your clomid. Wait atleast 8 weeks after u finish clomid before starting another cycle. Ideally bloodwork would be done 4-8wks from now before your next cycle to be safe.
^^^ definitely agree! Time on including PCT, equals time off between cycles! Give your body a chance to recover and detox.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok ill wait 8 weeks n keep it 4weeks next time . How can i cycle off without losing gains

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill wait 8 weeks n keep it 4weeks next time . How can i cycle off without losing gains
PCT should be clomid 50/50/25/25. I personally like to add in viron/trib/endosurge some goo natty T booster. A lot of people like epi-catechin in pct as well. Train your ass off and eat to maintain gains. You have to work harder in pct than you did during your cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on + pct = time off.

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards
Do everything that bighulksmash just said and add in some creatine to voluminous your muscles, and heavy lifting! Not low weight high reps, but heavy weight low reps, lots of T.U.T! If you want to keep those gains! Also now that you are off cycle, you might want to try a 1 on 1 off weight training cycle. You're not going to recover as fast as when you was on! What works for me when I come off is a 1 on 1 off eod 2 body parts a day weight training cycle! Day 1 chest/back, day 2 arms/shoulders, day 3 legs! After 3 on/off days repeat cycle! Trust me you are not going to loose any new gains training this way the more you recover and eat the more you keep! Good luck!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do everything that bighulksmash just said and add in some creatine to voluminous your muscles, and heavy lifting! Not low weight high reps, but heavy weight low reps, lots of T.U.T! If you want to keep those gains! Also now that you are off cycle, you might want to try a 1 on 1 off weight training cycle. You're not going to recover as fast as when you was on! What works for me when I come off is a 1 on 1 off eod 2 body parts a day weight training cycle! Day 1 chest/back, day 2 arms/shoulders, day 3 legs! After 3 on/off days repeat cycle! Trust me you are not going to loose any new gains training this way the more you recover and eat the more you keep! Good luck!!!
Great idea i noticed the recovery time went up and the desire dropped but iam fighting it hard

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards
Great idea i noticed the recovery time went up and the desire dropped but iam fighting it hard
It's al mental bro! Keep with it! This is where the preworkout supps. Come in Not while on but off. For that extra pep! You don't need any of that **** while on, just off!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thats awesome . I always took the max limit then added one to that . Now that iam "off" i remember the last time i was off almost a year prior . Been a long run now iam gonna take 16 weeks off but meantime im gonna put together a crazy cycle for fall so i can bulk a lil for winter . Im looking for something without the lethargic effect this time