Help with lethargy. Increase Dermacrine?

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Hello all. So this is the cycle I am running > http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/267317-input-second-cycle. html (remove spaces---can't post links yet)

Now I'm on the fourth week. I switched up the msten to 20/20/20/20/10/0. I had some left over and am running it out at 10mg day. This week I also upped the Tren to 120mg for the last two weeks. This run has been great! But last week on the third week I started experiencing a lot of lethargy. I'm slimming down and gaining weight on the scale. Some real nice recomp results. I'm around 150lbs and using 4 pumps of dermacrine/day. I started a whole new bottle with produce to waste. Are there diminishing returns going above 4 pumps? How high can I increase it?

I also started the cycle with inhibit-p and still ran into prolactin issues. A week and half ago I started the prami. First at 12.5mg and now at 25.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run derm at 6 pumps per day but I've got a hundred lbs on you ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even meet the weight requirements for 4 pumps! lol

5'6!

I'm just not sure if more = better. I wouldn't really care about burning through the product.

More isn't always better, especially with Dermacrine. I've run it super high dosage and also low dosage, around 3-4 pumps. I actually liked the lower dosage better.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Dermacrine will jack your e2 up at higher doses, even at low doses. High e2 will definitely zap your energy

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Yeah I wonder if even 4 pumps at my weight is/was too much? Suppose I'll drop it to 3?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
try it out-might feel better at your weight