My SARM Cycle Log

Kyletullos

Awards
So, this is my first post. Not really looking for much info from anyone. Just doing this log for friends and family that are interested in it and this is the easiest way to give the details.

Ok, now that that's done. The plan is to do a fat-loss-heavy recomp, so no this is not a true cut.

My daily calories will stay around a clean 2500 with macros of 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat. Also including intermittent fasting and timing most of the carbs post workout.

The workout is a program I designed and started last week to get my starting point on all the lifts. Its a higher volume than my previous 2 programs I designed. I also wasn't happy with how my medial delts were looking so it will be delt heavy. And my knee is still healing from the torn ligament in December. So, leg day is more of a light leg rehab day. And I'm hoping the cycle really helps that out too.
Day 1: Shoulder's & Cardio
Day 2: Arms & Cardio
Day 3: Legs & Delts
Day 4: Chest, Abs, & Cardio
Day 5: Back, Delts, & Cardio

Now for the Cycle:
Osta Shred (everyday split between 2 doses)
*Ostarine 25mg (SARM)
*Arimistane 50mg (A.I.)
S4 50mg (SARM) 5 days on, 2 off
DAA Max and GNC Test Boost Complex
EC stack 3x per day weeks 1-3
Clenbuterol weeks 4-6
Ketotifen weeks 4-6

I'll jot down my starting weight and measurements tomorrow morning after I wake up so that its fresh.

AndyThePandy

Awards
In!

Love SARMS! Osta and S4 is a nice combo! Going to be bridging this into my next cycle with osta at 25mg and S4 at 75mg. Looking forward to see how your cycle goes :) Why the Arimistane?

Kyletullos

Awards
It comes in the Osta Shred. Figured it'll keep everything dry, so why not.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming the DAA and test boost are for your PCT. What do you have lined up for SERM?

Kyletullos

Awards
Clomid for the SERM just to be on the safe side, because some suggest that and some say you could just use something like erase pro and a test boost for SARMs. And I've read about a lot of good results from people running test boosts along-side their SARM cycle into the pct. They should work synergisticly. If anything, it'll help with any suppression that may/will occur.

AndyThePandy

Awards
Looks like you're all g2g then. Keep us updated on the cycle, I got one more week and then i'll be running the same cycle with 25mg osta, 75mg of S4 and T3 along with the clen (First time with clen)

Kyletullos

Awards
Clen is pretty rough, though I'm sure you've read up on it. Just be sure to cycle it up and have a lot of taurine on hand.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 1:

Shoulders. Got to the gym later than planned so I had to cut the workout a few sets short and skip the cardio. Had to watch my Rockets take their last beating at the hands of Steph Curry and the Warriors. Ugh that was a tough game to watch. But, I digress. I did have a little better/faster recovery in-between sets, but I'll attribute that to my drive to get the workout done quickly so that I wouldn't miss the game. So far today, very little soreness. Only tender area is a spot that my massage therapist girlfriend worked on for like the whole first half of the game. She was working on her continued education in sports injury massage and wanted to practice, and who am I to say no?
Also, I would like to add in, I've read a lot about how bad S4 tastes... But no amount of reading could've prepared me for that. Man, it was bad. Do any of you have tips on how to get passed that? Maybe diluting it in some type of drink?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've mixed raw M1T powder in PEG 400...mmmm. I assume you're using an oral syringe or a dropper and it's a small amount of fluid per serving. If so this is what I always did: take a swig of some kind of beverage but don't swallow, keep it in your mouth. Then take the dropper/syringe and mix it with the beverage in your mouth, empty the S4 into mouth-beverage (lol), and use the plunger or bulb of dropper to suck/expel/repeat a few times. This will mix it and get all the S4 out of the syringe/dropper. Then swallow...it ain't gonna taste great but it should be much more tolerable. I usually draw some running water into syringe or dropper and squirt in my mouth a few times after that, just cause I'm a nut and don't want any bit of anabolic goodness going to waste. It'll also rinse the dropper/syringe for next time, and if it's a dropper top bottle I'd always wanna stick it back into the bottle well rinsed anyway. Hope I helped some lol...

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 2: Arms & Cardio.

Ok, so to offset the taste of the S4 I mixed it with some liquid L-Carnitine that I usually mix in with my pre-workout and that took a lot of the bite off of it. So that's taken care of. Also, supersoldier, thanks for that tip. I used it with that before said mixture, but in a little shot glass rather than mixing it in my mouth lol.
So, today was arms and man, I can already tell the pumps with this stack is gonna be crazy. Could barely bend my arms all the way! And I already have more vascularity popping up in my forearms and biceps. My recovery in between sets is still increasing as well.
One other thing I noticed, not sure which part of the stack this is coming from, but during my cardio at the end my heart rate was about 10 bpm slower than usual. Which is a really good thing as I typically stay around the HIGH end during my post strength training cardio.

So, a good start so far.

AndyThePandy

Awards
I just buy some empty gel caps and put the SARMS, etc. inside them and pop emm, no taste, effective and gel caps are pretty cheap.

Kyletullos

Awards
Yeah I saw that on another Forum. Gonna try picking some up today.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 3:

Ended up taking the day off for the most part. It was going to be my leg rehab day, but work involved a lot more walking and climbing ladders and stairs than normal. So my legs were already quite fatigued. I was then invited to a pool party, so I did a few laps and treaded water for a while so that the day wasn't completely wasted. But the key is, even on a cycle, you can't forget to stop and have fun once in a while.
Still no negative sides seen yet.
Libido is definitely increased.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 4: Leg Rehab

Did my leg rehab work at home with my free weights I have. Doing body weight exercises are hard enough, so I don't need much weight to get in a decent workout for my legs. My gf also did some more massage work on my knee, and today they aren't too sore like normal. So there's a plus. The muscle hardness is starting to show, which is a nice look/feeling.
MIGHT have seen my first side effect today... It was really bright this morning and I got to church late so the lights were already down for the music. It took a few extra seconds for my eyes to adjust. Same thing going from inside to outside when church was over. It wasn't long, just like ~5 seconds more than normal. Will be keeping track of this to see if it gets worse or stables off.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 5: Chest, Abs, & Cardio

Strength is still increasing. A few extra reps during each set, with being able to add on a few more pounds on the later sets. So, that added strength is carrying throughout the workout.
After that little issue at church there weren't any more vision abnormalities. And my drive in the dark to work this morning hasn't been affected.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 6: Back & Cardio

Strength still up. Kept the speed and intensity up the entire workout. My gf joined me this time and she kept commenting how big I was looking because of the good pump I was getting (she doesn't like me getting bigger, tells me to stop making gains and start straight cutting lol).

Also, though I haven't had issues with my eyes adjusting from light to dark or vice versa since that one time yesterday. I now know what my world looks like with a hint of a sepia tone. It's not as apparent in sunlight. But in my house, with yellowish light bulbs to begin with, that yellow color is more emphasized with my sight. Next 2 days will be off the S4, let's see if it goes back to normal like it's supposed to before the next 5 days on.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 7:

So, it was supposed to be my off day... Then a friend convinced me to try crossfit for the first time. Not too bad. I wish I had more food in me before going. And that we weren't doing snatches on my off day sandwiched between a back and a shoulder workout. But it was fun. The only person in the class lifting more than me was one of the instructors, and I couldn't beat him because of my lack of explosion in the first part of the move because of my knee.

Yellow tint has already tapered off. Should be back to normal after day 2 off s4

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 8:

Took my actual day off from the gym. And was the last day off s4. Vision has gone back to normal as hoped. So, the 5 on, 2 off should work great for the rest of the cycle. The crossfit workout (snatch grip cleans with an overhead press, as well as, double under jump roping) really did a number on my knee and hamstrings as I haven't even so much as deadlifted since my injury in December. And with the time it takes osta to build and show effect, I'll attribute the extra DOMS and muscle fatigue I haven't seen thus far to the 2 days off of the S4.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Are you taking one dose of the s4 or splitting it up? Subbed btw.

Kyletullos

Awards
I'm taking 1 dose of 50mg around 1-2 hours before my workout, which is around 6 pm. I'm most likely going to bump it to 75mg in week 3, in which that will be split 25mg in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 9:

Back on the s4, feeling good. Didn't get to workout. Had to go argue with my general manager about something to do with work (my gm also happens to be my father). And that took around 3 hours. Will be surrounded by the iron as soon as possible.

Kyletullos

Awards
Just ordered some gw and albuterol should be in in time to start week 3.
I decided to add in the gw as I was already interested in adding it in and it was suggested as a great add on for this stack.
I also decided to go with the albuterol over clen, because even though I've dealt with the sides before, with working outside in Houston in the summer those sides might get a little too intense. The last times I've taken clen I was either in my car or a retail store most of the day.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 11: Shoulders & Cardio

So, day 10 was unusually hectic and kept me out of the gym again, but I made up for it by blasting some shoulders yesterday. Also, for my Cardio I chose to play basketball for about 45 mins - an hour. Now, usually right after a tough shoulder workout my arms are too fatigued to constantly lift over my head... But this time I was raining 3's like Steph Curry. Also, this morning there's VERY little muscle soreness or fatigue. Plus, my knee held up quite well and has been feeling pretty good lately.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 12:

No gym as I was forced to drive an hour and a half round trip to take and pick my girlfriend up from work. But I did get in 3 hours of softball with my cousin's team. Quite a fun day. With the way my knee is I was concerned about doing full sprints when running the bases, or going for a ball (I got put in center field for some reason). But, it actually held up quite well. A little discomfort on those sprints to 1st base, but all in all a pleasant surprise. And not much soreness this morning.
And, almost like clockwork, being the 5th day of week 2 that yellow tint just popped up with the s4. Thus, starts my 2 days off of it.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 13: Arms & Cardio

Good day overall. Got a few extra reps in during most of the workouts. Which is always good. My gw came in a day early so I tried 10 mg before my workout to test it out, didn't notice that much of an energy bump like most people say, but it could be because I was tired from work. Might also be because I stopped the EC stack on friday to give my beta 2 receptors a breather before the albuterol gets in. Also want to point out that without the ec stack my hunger has really shot up. Before it was difficult to get my calories up, now it's difficult to keep them down...

Kyletullos

Awards
Also want to point out that I have little to no muscle soreness at all the day after a workout. And even a few hours after the workout, most muscle fatigue is gone.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 14: Chest & Abs

Helping to design my girlfriend's workout (she wants different things emphasized) while doing mine has slowed down my workouts a bit this week. Unfortunately.
But the osta seems to be taking effect now, as the strength and and recovery seem to have a lot less drop off when off the s4 compared to last week. So that's a really good thing.
Also, I've been holding a lot of water lately (my gf even pointed it out), so I was trying to figure out why. Then, I looked at my sodium intake over the past couple of weeks... Wow. Crazy high. Not to mention, needing to up my water intake even more due to the higher temps and excessive sweating at work now-a-days.
So I'll definitely be keeping more vigilant on those 2 things this point forward.
Lastly, my albuterol is running a little late in shipping so that won't get started till either Friday or Saturday.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 15:

Took the day off cause it was leg day and would rather do leg day on a day where I don't work the next day... But the joke's on me cause I was told today we have mandatory overtime the rest of the month so, there went those extra off days. So, leg day will be tonight.
But I did go to the gym to spend some time in the sauna to flush out all this excessive salt I'm carrying.
Also, even without lifting yesterday my vascularity is increasing. Veins looking a bit thicker and popping out a little better.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 16: Legs & Delts

So leg day was yesterday. Still have pain in my knee while doing the workouts. But, ever since I tore that ligament in December any time I do any type of sport or leg workout the next day my legs are crazy sore and my knee hurts to just walk and it's difficult to go up stairs and such. Well today my knee and for the most part all of my legs feel the same as they did yesterday. Pretty much just fine. This is really exciting. At this rate I might start to have my original strength back in my knee sooner and be back on the tennis court and well basically every sport field/court without any problems.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 18: Back, Delts, & Cardio

Day 17 was an off day as I spent the day with my mother and took her out for some really good Texas BBQ.
But I digress, back day was fun. Re-incorporated deadlifts into my routine for the first time since my knee injury. Worked up to 275 for 6 reps. Nowhere near where I used to be but a great start.
The albuterol and gw combo seems fine, not bad sides. Only feel somewhat of a stimulant rush, but my body temp is definitely up. The first time I took the albutero I wasn't feeling much, but about an hour after that first dose I felt a rush of heat go over my body. It was quite intriguing. And unlike clen, where my cardio endurance significantly drops, I can definitely see that it has increased with the albuterol/gw combo.
I'll also add that the gw is split up at 10 mg in the early morning and another in the late afternoon.
And the albuterol is at 6 mg each dosed 3 times throughout the day.

CJNator

Awards
Subd, do you still see benefits from S4 doing 5 on 2 off? I know its should have an anti estro effect from what I have read so you should notice muscle hardness if your body fat allows it.

Kyletullos

Awards
I do. I notice a slight decrease in recovery time and extra soreness on the 2 off days. And the muscle hardness hasn't gone away, most likely due to the arimistane in the ostashred keeping that going during the off days.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 19: Shoulders & Cardio

Strength is still increasing. And clothes fitting a little looser. Vision sides back to a yellowish tint but no issues with night driving. This next 5 days I'll be trying a vision supplement to see if it holds off the s4 from affecting that, will be updating on that.
Day 20 I decided to stay in as the weather was getting bad. Might have to grab a kayak to get to the gym this evening. If any of you are in California I'll happily send you some of this rain! lol

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 21: Arms & Cardio

So it turned out that the tropical storm was mainly hype, so no boating to the gym. But I think the ac may not have been on or set low enough as I was drenched throughout the whole workout. From start till end. Plus the pump I got in my bi's was so bad it was starting to get painful. Luckily, a little rest in the sauna fixed that and got to finish the workout.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 22: Cardio & Core

So today was going to be an off day, but since work got rained out I decided to hit the gym to swim some laps. Also, I ended up seeing a friend of mine and ran her through a core workout as that's what she was there for anyways. It was quite an enjoyable off day turned work out day.

Kyletullos

Awards
Day 25: Tennis

Played some tennis finally and had a leg day the day before. Very enjoyable weekend. Having the ability to play without my legs being dead from the day before is always nice.
The vision supplement I started hasn't helped with the s4 sides yet. Will continue on this next week to see if it helps with it building up a little more.
Also, since I'll be in my buddy's wedding this friday, I'll be cutting my calories down to 1800 for the week to get ready for it.

CJNator

Awards
Day 25: Tennis

Played some tennis finally and had a leg day the day before. Very enjoyable weekend. Having the ability to play without my legs being dead from the day before is always nice.
The vision supplement I started hasn't helped with the s4 sides yet. Will continue on this next week to see if it helps with it building up a little more.
Also, since I'll be in my buddy's wedding this friday, I'll be cutting my calories down to 1800 for the week to get ready for it.
What is this vision supplement? Is it so pose to help with S4 or are you just trying it out?