SDMZ 2.0 LOG

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Started my [planned] 4-week SDMZ 2.0 cycle last Thursday - as follows:
- SDMZ 2.0 - 2 caps/day (morning/evening) = 20mg DMZ / 20mg Msten per day
- Cycle Support - 4 caps/day (as indicated)
- Milk Thistle (250 mg 3x/day)

My Stats:
Weight: 215
Height: 5'9
BF: 15-20% (estimated)

Bench: 315
D-Lift: 315
Leg Press: 765

Daily Caloric Intake: - 3000-3500
- Protein: 275-315g (avg)
- Carbs: 300g (avg)
- Fat: 90g (avg)

LOG:
Five days into cycle, not feeling too much difference as of yet . . . though not entirely certain what I should be "looking out" for either. I've always worked out hard/intense at gym, so I'm anxiously waiting to see/feel any difference. Patience. ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to see how your results go!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing this in a few weeks so looking forward to your results. Hope it works!

LiftBigC

Awards
I have never had an issue obtaining a serm without prescription. Google is your friend.
Is SDMZ 2.0 recommended to be taken for 4 weeks? I am looking to start a new PH and I'm considering this. Is it popular to take for 6 weeks?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
On a completely unrelated topic I just noticed ironmag research is now a board sponsor. Very cool!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I have never had an issue obtaining a serm without prescription. Google is your friend.
Is SDMZ 2.0 recommended to be taken for 4 weeks? I am looking to start a new PH and I'm considering this. Is it popular to take for 6 weeks?
4 weeks along side a test base is recommended. Remember. It's 2 very potent phs'

@ OP finding a SERM is easier then you think. No prescription needed
& IMO if you didn't find one before you started your cycle then you didn't do enough research.
Get one ASAP

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
. . . IMO if you didn't find one before you started your cycle then you didn't do enough research.
Get one ASAP
I tried to research ... but perhaps you're right about "not enough" - as I wasn't able to [initially] find a viable option.
Looking at IronMag Research at this point.

It's my understanding that the most general recommendation is Nolvadex (i.e. tamoxifen), yes?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I tried to research ... but perhaps you're right about "not enough" - as I wasn't able to [initially] find a viable option.
Looking at IronMag Research at this point.

It's my understanding that the most general recommendation is Nolvadex (i.e. tamoxifen), yes?
A lot of people like clomid. Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
So which one is preferred .... and why?
My understanding is this- Clomid for restarting HPTA nolva for preventing gyno from aromatising cycles. Clomid has a few more reported sides than nolva though soo..

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
DAY 6 LOG ENTRY:
Yesterday at the gym was the first time I felt a jolt of increased strength. In this particular case, on incline bench press ...
300 lbs x 4 (reps). Prior to this point, my max (reps) on incline has been 255. It was strange to feel such a strength jolt - but I liked it.

(especially while Dennis Wolf was lifting directly next to me - which might have been a bit of an inspiration/motivation jolt as well) :wink1:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6 LOG ENTRY:
Yesterday at the gym was the first time I felt a jolt of increased strength. In this particular case, on incline bench press ...
300 lbs x 4 (reps). Prior to this point, my max (reps) on incline has been 255. It was strange to feel such a strength jolt - but I liked it.

(especially while Dennis Wolf was lifting directly next to me - which might have been a bit of an inspiration/motivation jolt as well) :wink1:
300 on an incline. That's strong! 40 lb. weight increase? That's amazing. Careful not to jump too fast and tear something. Pec tears can happen easily when making big weight jumps. Great work though.

Last edited:

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Good point^ what those tendons and ligaments OP

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Thank You, but no worries . . . The one thing I am always conscious of is attempting weights I know I cannot handle.

I got over the "I need to impress anyone other than myself" ego a long time ago. ;)

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Okay, so for PCT, how does this look? . . .

Nolva
Sup3r PCT
DAA

What would you recommend for an aromatase inhibitor?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks perfect. AI on hand only if needed. Go with Exemestane.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so for PCT, how does this look? . . .

Nolva
Sup3r PCT
DAA

What would you recommend for an aromatase inhibitor?
I would also add
2 bottles of TD str3ngth
& ep1c unleashed both by Olympus labs.
Helps maintain while your body is re adjusting post cycle.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 LOG ENTRY:

Wtf? After only 6 days? I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. I would expect that to be best case scenario after the whole cycle...

Gonna be interesting to see how much farther you can go up from there..

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Wtf? After only 6 days? I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. I would expect that to be best case scenario after the whole cycle... Gonna be interesting to see how much farther you can go up from there..
I'm not going to say that the bump in weight I lifted is all due to the SDMZ ... it's just that I had a fantastic workout and I did feel an uptick in strength. I always work out pretty intensely and my diet is pretty strict, so perhaps it's a combo of elements.

I'd LIKE to think the SDMZ is kicking in - because it makes me excited for what I might see over the next/remaining 3 weeks.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Nolva (SERM) ordered - will be on hand in plenty of time for PCT :thumbsup:

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Are you using any pre workout?

Any side effects so far?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
You really should do some emergency PCT research while your on cycle.
Driven2lift can you toss some knowledge his way.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
The products mumbles recommended are natural anabolics. When taken in pct they help retain gains. Are they beneficial? Yes absolutely. Are they a necessity? No not at all.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
DAY 10 LOG ENTRY:
Not feeling any negative side effects to speak of - at least nothing noticeable.
Taking my CycleAssist religiously - as well as extra milk thistle.

I am noticing my muscles starting to look a little fuller - as well as continued increased strength and endurance at the gym. Today was shoulders/traps - and I definitely experienced a great pump and after-workout soreness (in a good way). Felt so good at the end of my "planned" workout, that I decided to throw in an extra abs workout at the tail end.

Overall, I'd say I'm having a positive experience with this cycle so far.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Nolva because Clomid can turn me into a bit of a B*TCH.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I prefer Nolva because Clomid can turn me into a bit of a B*TCH.
Funny, I've read more comments that said, more or less, the same thing re: clomid vs. nolva.

Which is why I ordered my Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) last week and expect it any day now.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Nolva (SERM) ordered - will be on hand in plenty of time for PCT :thumbsup:
Just want to give a shout-out to IronMag Research . . . ordered on Friday, received on Tuesday.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

LiftBigC

Awards
Subbed. I want to add size and numbers to my lifts. This looks like it's working well for you for just that. Keep hammering!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a super dmz 2.0 run in a few months, wish the dmz was at 30mgs, instead of the 20mgs....but its the only dmz option out there anymore...so ill take it and love it! The msten at 20mgs is spot on though

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a super dmz 2.0 run in a few months, wish the dmz was at 30mgs, instead of the 20mgs....but its the only dmz option out there anymore...so ill take it and love it! The msten at 20mgs is spot on though
I never came across a negative feedback about this product. It speaks for itself.