Dmz dosage

Notadyel2

Awards
Would 15mg of dmz do anything? I was thinking about doing 15 or 30mg, this will be my first cycle. Or maybe just do dbol only, although I'm aware it's advised against, I've found testimonials stating otherwise. Thoughts?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read up a little more and maybe choose another compound for your first. There's some good 1Andro products at Nutriverse...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15 mg of DMZ wouldnt elicit much in the way of gains 30/40/40/40 would be much better. Maximum of 6 weeks if you have some experience with ph's already. 30 also would be fine for 4-6 six weeks but feedback from a lot of users shows 40-45 to be the sweet spot range for gains.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 15mg of dmz do anything? I was thinking about doing 15 or 30mg, this will be my first cycle. Or maybe just do dbol only, although I'm aware it's advised against, I've found testimonials stating otherwise. Thoughts?

Didn't catch the part about first cycle at first glance. Definitely stay away from Dbol. Volvo140G is right that starting lighter is a good idea. Look into 1 andro, 4 andro, and epi andro for a first run.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1andro and 4andro are really light on sides and a good way to realize how these things affect your body.

DMZ and dbol could open a whole can of worms and you could land in a tough spot, def need at least 1 cycle and some more research under your belt...

Notadyel2

Awards
1andro and 4andro are really light on sides and a good way to realize how these things affect your body.

DMZ and dbol could open a whole can of worms and you could land in a tough spot, def need at least 1 cycle and some more research under your belt...
I didn't want to stack them, I was just thinking 10mg-20mg dbol ED. I just want to do a relatively short cycle of something to finish my bulk.

Notadyel2

Awards
I gained 9 lbs lbm on my first cycle of 1andro.

Do what u want its your body....
From my research you need a lot of those compounds too get any effect. I just want to know if I should do dbol or dmz

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man I making this recommendation in hopes that you are over 21 and closer to 25. I have noticed very little negative sided from Olympus Labs DMZ. If you want to run it I found 40mg to be good and 60 mg to be better I have never found a need to go over 60mg. TBH i think it would be fine to run as a first cycle as long as you are running a good on cycle support (CEL cycle assist) and have a solid PCT set up Serm and all.

Notadyel2

Awards
Hey man I making this recommendation in hopes that you are over 21 and closer to 25. I have noticed very little negative sided from Olympus Labs DMZ. If you want to run it I found 40mg to be good and 60 mg to be better I have never found a need to go over 60mg. TBH i think it would be fine to run as a first cycle as long as you are running a good on cycle support (CEL cycle assist) and have a solid PCT set up Serm and all.
Alright thanks I'll take that into consideration. Would you say dbol is a no go for sure? It's so tried and true, however whenever people talk about running it solo people seem very angry. Although I've found a few threads on other forums with people having good results.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
there is more that can go wrong with dbol and more to look out for I would not run it as a first cycle. There are plenty of people that do but its not something that I would recommend

Notadyel2

Awards
there is more that can go wrong with dbol and more to look out for I would not run it as a first cycle. There are plenty of people that do but its not something that I would recommend
Thanks. However, say I run a low dose such as 10-20mg dbol. Would you say that's safer or worse than dmz? I just really want to run dbol since it's so tried and true

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not learn to swim before you jump in the deep end. Doesn't matter what you take if you don't understand how to use it properly. You need to read up on these things and understand what you're putting in your body and the risks fully.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. However, say I run a low dose such as 10-20mg dbol. Would you say that's safer or worse than dmz? I just really want to run dbol since it's so tried and true
If you've no interest in what more experienced folks are suggesting (while looking out for your best) then just run your dbol. Seems your mind is made up...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is tried and true too bro. +1 on what mccrew suggested. Dmz is not that bad for a first cycle, it was mine and I got great strength gains from it

Notadyel2

Awards
Why not learn to swim before you jump in the deep end. Doesn't matter what you take if you don't understand how to use it properly. You need to read up on these things and understand what you're putting in your body and the risks fully.
I'd rather not do a bunch of cycles just to be "experienced", obviously use of these compounds isn't exactly healthy.

Notadyel2

Awards
If you've no interest in what more experienced folks are suggesting (while looking out for your best) then just run your dbol. Seems your mind is made up...
The main reason I want to run dbol is because people say they feel like garbage on DMZ, and dbol also seems less hepatoxic. The gyno possibility concerns me, thats why I was asking about dosage.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've known two guys who got gyno from dmz, it can be hellish on BP, requires a solid pct plan, lethargy, and will shut u down.

There are far better first cycles.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The main reason I want to run dbol is because people say they feel like garbage on DMZ, and dbol also seems less hepatoxic. The gyno possibility concerns me, thats why I was asking about dosage.
Well this guy felt/ feels fine on it its all about what support sups you are taking eating right and getting enough sleep.

KingCrane

Awards
You have a lot of experienced guys trying to guide you in the right direction dude, read the above posts again and take the advice or run your dbol and grow you a set of tits. Dbol needs a test base and is not recommended for a solo run and defiantly not a first cycle. In my opinion you need to crawl before you walk or your going to damage your body. But at the end of the day your going to do what you want anyway. Just know you've been warned.

KingCrane

Awards
Didn't catch the part about first cycle at first glance. Definitely stay away from Dbol. Volvo140G is right that starting lighter is a good idea. Look into 1 andro, 4 andro, and epi andro for a first run.
The above is great advice.

ballZack

Awards
Took 8 weeks of dmz 2.0 and felt terrible so I'd prob go with the dbol (if you have test obviously)

Notadyel2

Awards
You have a lot of experienced guys trying to guide you in the right direction dude, read the above posts again and take the advice or run your dbol and grow you a set of tits. Dbol needs a test base and is not recommended for a solo run and defiantly not a first cycle. In my opinion you need to crawl before you walk or your going to damage your body. But at the end of the day your going to do what you want anyway. Just know you've been warned.
Wouldn't you be more likely to grow a set of tits if you used dbol and test considering test aromatizes as well? As I said I just want this cycle to finish off my bulk.

KingCrane

Awards
Wouldn't you be more likely to grow a set of tits if you used dbol and test considering test aromatizes as well? As I said I just want this cycle to finish off my bulk.
Thats why you use an AI and do research before running compounds you have no clue about what they do! Its obvious your not ready to run any compounds. I suggest you read a lot more before you hurt yourself. Epiandrosterone, 1andro, or 4andro is your best bet. If you go with 4 andro make shure you have arimistane to combat estro sides like water retension.

GetRekt

Awards
DMZ over DBol. 40mg for 4-6 weeks and you'll be great. No need for 60mg, anxiety issues come into effect around that range for me anyways. Have a great pct set up before hand, and have good supports while on (cycle support, tudca, taurine)

Notadyel2

Awards
Thats why you use an AI and do research before running compounds you have no clue about what they do! Its obvious your not ready to run any compounds. I suggest you read a lot more before you hurt yourself. Epiandrosterone, 1andro, or 4andro is your best bet. If you go with 4 andro make shure you have arimistane to combat estro sides like water retension.
I know about these goddamn compounds, the main thing I wanted to know is if dbol could be run alone! The reason I bring it up is the fact I've found conflicting testimonials. if it's impossible to run solo safely at say 10mg, then i want to go with DMZ.

Notadyel2

Awards
DMZ over DBol. 40mg for 4-6 weeks and you'll be great. No need for 60mg, anxiety issues come into effect around that range for me anyways. Have a great pct set up before hand, and have good supports while on (cycle support, tudca, taurine)
I would concerned with 40mg, let alone 60! As I said I just want to finish off my bulk.

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
Lmao ^^^ Yea buddy...

You can run any compound alone..
But as stated, Dmz is stronger than dbol Mg for Mg... Gyno isn't a big concern like with Dbol.. It's a toss up, I get anxiety on Dmz... But bloat bad on Dbol.. I like Dmz better..

Notadyel2

Awards
Lmao ^^^ Yea buddy...

You can run any compound alone..
But as stated, Dmz is stronger than dbol Mg for Mg... Gyno isn't a big concern like with Dbol.. It's a toss up, I get anxiety on Dmz... But bloat bad on Dbol.. I like Dmz better..
I have anxiety issues as it is. Would 10-20mg of dbol do..anything really? i just want this to be fairly mild. Was going to keep adex on hand..

GetRekt

Awards
I know about these goddamn compounds, the main thing I wanted to know is if dbol could be run alone! The reason I bring it up is the fact I've found conflicting testimonials. if it's impossible to run solo safely at say 10mg, then i want to go with DMZ.
Yes, you can run dbol solo. It's just not recommended as the gains from it are typically better held if followed by a longer run of test. You blow up quick, but it can also go away very quickly. The sides can also be very strong and fast acting, which is why people recommend it to more experienced users.

Longer, "milder" cycles are typically recommended for a first time because they are harder to mess up, with diet, pct, and any other issues that may arise such as gyno or hair loss.

Because of this, I would say run a 6 week cycle of DMZ at 40mg. You'll get great gains, estrogen issues should be mild, and you won't blow up and then deflate with all of the water weight. It's just all around a much simpler cycle. Like I said before, correct supports and pct are necessary, and then you're good to go.

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
There's a woman on here running 10mg of Dbol for reference..

Just compare Mg to Dmz dosing...
Dmz is stronger..
I'd go no less than 30mg on Dbol and you will need that Adex..

GetRekt

Awards
I would concerned with 40mg, let alone 60! As I said I just want to finish off my bulk.
I'm saying 40mg of DMZ, not dbol.. I recommended dmz over DBol..

And what do you mean using dbol to finish your bulk? This should be the start of a bulk, so that you can actually keep what you gain before you drop back to baseline cals. Your bulk shouldn't be over until probably 2 weeks after your pct is done if you want to keep anything...

I have anxiety issues as it is. Would 10-20mg of dbol do..anything really? i just want this to be fairly mild. Was going to keep adex on hand..
10-20mg of dbol is plenty, yes. If you want to keep it mild.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
How old are you?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Sheesh, all I did was ask a question . . . . . His response is proof-positive that he SHOULD NOT be messing around with anabolics at this time - as he obviously lacks the knowledge ... and maturity ... to understand what he's doing.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wait the op is 16?....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait the op is 16?....
Not sure if it was sarcasm or not. Either way...he already has his mind set on something and is ignoring good advice so this thread is pointless IMO. I'm done contributing regardless.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not sure if it was sarcasm or not. Either way...he already has his mind set on something and is ignoring good advice so this thread is pointless IMO. I'm done contributing regardless.
no that was shock not sarcasam.

Notadyel2

Awards
I never said I was 16? He quoted my post and edited it. I don't understand what's so crazy about any of this, I'm just asking what my best plan is out of DMZ and dbol.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just stack em, best of both worlds