Trest

DarthGainer

Awards
Few questions her guys/gals.

Wanting to try Trest, we still have it in the uk for a limited time i would assume. I Run test 250mg per week year round at the moment and cycle on other Injectables and orals. My og plan was to Run Test C/E 250mg (per w) + Trest TD 50mg (ED) + Trest Oral 50mg (ED pwo).

My main question is how dangerous is it regarding TD if skin to skin contact with females happens if its already dried in for hours?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would avoid any kind of contact with anyone, you wouldn't want to take any chances. Even after a td is dry the active ingredient sits on your skin and slowly absorbs for hours.

hide83

Awards
Better safe than sorry but I have a feeling the amount that would transfer from incidental contact would be insignificant.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Why not just go with injectable Trest?

I'd also drop the test completely while on in. Why? Well they are both test bases i see no point running both together plus i found no benefit of using both together and better results when separating them.

DarthGainer

Awards
I never come off now so like to stay with a low dose of Test no matter what.
Also Can't get a hold of injectable trest from any of my sources. Not found of taking a chance with the transdermal though, What dosage of Trest Oral would be good?

DarthGainer

Awards
Allot of kids in my family also so I dont think I should risk the TD.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Can't get a hold of injectable trest from any of my sources. Not found of taking a chance with the transdermal though, What dosage of Trest Oral would be good?
50mg PWO, 25mg opposite part of the day from PWO.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg PWO, 25mg opposite part of the day from PWO.

DarthGainer

Awards
So =
Test C 250mg + Trest Oral 75mg.
Would Aromsin at 12.5mg ed be enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18