New LGD product.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
LGD Elite by Blackstone Labs - 3mg of Ligandrol per cap, 90 caps. I don't know if it is available yet, but if not, it should be available very soon.

MrVascular

Awards
Am interested, if the intro price is 30 bucks or under, would buy

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Picked some up at Intro price at like 42 bucks, will be running it as soon as it arrives

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im about to post a little info on a new product we are getting ready to release in June, it may interest you

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Im about to post a little info on a new product we are getting ready to release in June, it may interest you
Cool man, let us know. I am starting something in July; the options right now are LGD or 1-Andro/Epiandro, or something similar.

Need to cut first for 5-6 weeks, and... that's going to suck. Already looking forward to mid-July. :food:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for more info!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm certainly looking forward to more user reports about this exciting new compound...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'll be logging Lgd with GW as soon as I'm
Done with my abe-xgels run in 2-3 weeks

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool man, let us know. I am starting something in July; the options right now are LGD or 1-Andro/Epiandro, or something similar.

Need to cut first for 5-6 weeks, and... that's going to suck. Already looking forward to mid-July. :food:
A little something was posted in our new products thread, I'll leave it at that. The people at blackstone do a great job with their company and have yet to turn out a bad product. Regardless of price point or any of that you can be sure you get what you pay for with them and that goes a long way in this industry.

blazin58

blazin58

Awards
Def excited about seeing the reviews on this, hopefully Itl be logged. Might get some LGD to run later this year

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Running lgd right now at 8 mg ed. Stuff is no joke

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Hey bud. Do you have a log? Love to hear your thoughts....
I did but have been going through a lot in my personal life so it kind of fell off. I will say this though. I'm on week 4 and feel great, in the process of going through a divorce so had lost way to many gainz started running this and have nothing but good things to say. I'm weighing less than ever but still maxing out at the same weighs as when I was on m sten

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I did but have been going through a lot in my personal life so it kind of fell off. I will say this though. I'm on week 4 and feel great, in the process of going through a divorce so had lost way to many gainz started running this and have nothing but good things to say. I'm weighing less than ever but still maxing out at the same weighs as when I was on m sten
Hang in there man. Tough stuff for sure. It sounds like the compound has really done well, with life stresses going on. Keep up the good work man! Love to hear your overall thoughts after PCT and all....take care.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Hang in there man. Tough stuff for sure. It sounds like the compound has really done well, with life stresses going on. Keep up the good work man! Love to hear your overall thoughts after PCT and all....take care.
Yeah I'll definitely let yall know how pct goes. I've got clomid and torem on hand along with epi cat (excited about this) and some other natty anabolic to throw in.

MrVascular

Awards
Was Considering LGD for a recomp/lean bulk this august. Have not actually used it before so it'll be interesting. A little bit pricier than many of the RC's but coming from Blackstone at least we know it'll have what it says on the label.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
If ol has lgd coming out I'll be the first in line!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have BSL LGD Elite at Strong Supplement Shop.

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Hi,
i started taking Platinum Nutraceuticals SARM-LGD at 8mg/day 3 days ago. Is it normal to have back pumps?. I read that this company removed sarms from production. Have i to worry?.
Thanks

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Good question ^^^ that's who's lgd I've been using hmmmmm. .. that is weird though

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Hi,
i started taking Platinum Nutraceuticals SARM-LGD at 8mg/day 3 days ago. Is it normal to have back pumps?. I read that this company removed sarms from production. Have i to worry?.
Thanks
Yaaaa I took mine for three days, I just decided to toss their products, not gonna put something in my body from a shady company

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
So do you think that can be dangerous to continue?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yeah I'll definitely let yall know how pct goes. I've got clomid and torem on hand along with epi cat (excited about this) and some other natty anabolic to throw in.
Hard to say

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I'm on week four at 8mg of whatever is in the caps and I'm still alive lol

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Honestly pretty good. I've had a little anxiety but not to bad and the back pumps have been rough but not terrible. I'm up about 5 lbs. Running it with osta at 25 MG so far so good. But I'm kind of not happy with PN products and how they act shady ... who knows wtf I'm taking

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly pretty good. I've had a little anxiety but not to bad and the back pumps have been rough but not terrible. I'm up about 5 lbs. Running it with osta at 25 MG so far so good. But I'm kind of not happy with PN products and how they act shady ... who knows wtf I'm taking
I'm running PN's LGD as well also with 25mg ostarine daily. I'm loving it. I agree that they act shady, but I haven't had any back pumps. Nonetheless, I'm extremely interested in black stone labs LGD and if OL comes out with it, I'm game for that too.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I'm running PN's LGD as well also with 25mg ostarine daily. I'm loving it. I agree that they act shady, but I haven't had any back pumps. Nonetheless, I'm extremely interested in black stone labs LGD and if OL comes out with it, I'm game for that too.
Are you using it as a bridge into another cycle or just by itself ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you using it as a bridge into another cycle or just by itself ?
Well, it's just it's own cycle (12mg daily), but I'm strongly considering running 1-dhea when I'm done with this. Tomorrow I'm adding in Androvar (epiandro) to run with it and through the rest of the summer.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Oh nice. I actually am considering doing something similar. I've got some old halo and m sten but idk if I'll do that. How long are you running the lgd and osta ?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fwiw, PN did post up some labs on their website a few weeks ago, LGD being one of them, if I recall...think they are posted under the 'articles' section..

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
On their website( I'm viewing it off of my iPhone)!it has the chart next to it with the lab results how ever I can't view it up close . Maybe people on a pc can check them out

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
On their website( I'm viewing it off of my iPhone)!it has the chart next to it with the lab results how ever I can't view it up close . Maybe people on a pc can check them out
I'm on a PC and it is the same for me. The image is not clickable and when you select the link to 'read more', there is no information or lab reports 'attached', as claimed.

FWIW - this can be found in the 'blog' section on their web-site.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
See that's some bs it says the file is attached yet there's no file to open not is the picture big enough to view

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Anyone has made a log/review about LGD from platinum nutraceuticals?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer