Question about cycle support & multivitamin

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I'm planning on running cycle with a multi of course, the thing is I found a multi with a lot of really great ingredients including co-Q10, glucosamine and 4 other joints supports, and milk thistle with 11 other liver supports. Among other good things like beta-alanine, ala etc. So I'm wondering if I should just do that multi solo instead of cycle support with some other multi? Another big question is can I even take it on cycle when it has resveratrol in it? Your input would be greatly appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would just get an on cycle support and an ordinary multi if I were you. That's the post common thing to do and works for me.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed. Multi probably doesn't have the right things to keep you healthy on cycle or at the right doses. Might be a good multi but not good enough by itself. What's the name?

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Is it against rules to say the name? If it is, pm me. Would it be overkill of I took my cycle support along with this multi? And I'm still wondering about the resveratrol on cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can say the ne. It's just a brand of multi. I can google it and look at the profile. Should be fine to use. Probably has low doses so it wouldn't be overkill. Reaver atrial is fine on a cycle

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
You can say the ne. It's just a brand of multi. I can google it and look at the profile. Should be fine to use. Probably has low doses so it wouldn't be overkill. Reaver atrial is fine on a cycle
You mean resveratrol? Haha I'm guessing you're typing on a phone. The multi is called Myovite

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yea I'm on a phone. My bad. ResverAtrol is okay on cycle. Myovite has decent reviews. Don't know what it costs, but I wouldn't pay a ton. Couldn't find the exact profile. For my money, nothing beats Orange Triad as a multi. Best ingredient profile and best overall value.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote here for orange triad. That and armicare pro will have you ready for just about any basic cycle

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Lol. Yea I'm on a phone. My bad. ResverAtrol is okay on cycle. Myovite has decent reviews. Don't know what it costs, but I wouldn't pay a ton. Couldn't find the exact profile. For my money, nothing beats Orange Triad as a multi. Best ingredient profile and best overall value.
Cool brother I appreciate it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally found the ingredient profile. Holy crap that's a lot of stuff. Every blend is proprietary but just looking at the totals of the liver and cardiovascular blends it's not enough to forego a legitimate cycle support.

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Thanks, I was holding onto a thin hope haha. I appreciate you taking the time to look into it, much love

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just purchased an 'All In One' Cycle Support Product. After comparing, it was down to CEL and AMS. I went with AMS Super-Cycle because, while it didn't have Grapeseed and Celery Seed, it did have more of the other ingredients at only one serving a day recommended, and the Hawthorn was a 5% Std Extract. But they're both good. I totally forgot about Ar1micare! Doh! 'Nother good one. I'm just going to add Grape and Celery from Swanson's. I take Now Foods ADAM multi's, and also their Clinical Strength Prostate Support (some ingredients overlap with the cycle support) while on cycle. Better $afe than $orry at my age :) I only do DHEA's so nothing crazy to protect from anyway.