Next cycle: Iron Legion Triumphalis or RPN Havoc?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Greetings all,

I am currently six weeks into a X1-KT / Ostabol cutting cycle. Looking to start a new cycle this summer, and I want to move one level up on the PH ladder. Previous cycles include ketotestosterone (X1-kt / 11-andro) + Ostabol, and LG Sciences Bulking Andro Kit (DHEAs). Been using OTC PCT so far and I have been lucky with no/low side effects.

Triumphalis looks promising and weak on the sides, which is important as OTC PCT is the only option on the table. Anybody keen to weigh in as to how Triumphalis compares to the above mentionned compounds? Also, would you say that Triumphalis is stronger or weaker than RPN Havoc?

Input is highly appreciated!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Triumph is way stronger than Havoc. Im sure you will get better results with Triumphalis.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Triumph is way stronger than Havoc. Im sure you will get better results with Triumphalis.
Thanks. Thinking of running Triumph with OTC PCT and on-cycle support (Talos + TUDCA), though I will be slightly more worried about the sides than with previous compounds.
Have you tried Triumph? Are the sides manageable?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a serm with triumphalis

Side wise, by most accounts a mild.compound. would shine in a recomp and.I've heard it hardens up nicely. I've hoarded 7 bottles and will include some in my next cycle...

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Use a serm with triumphalis

Side wise, by most accounts a mild.compound. would shine in a recomp and.I've heard it hardens up nicely. I've hoarded 7 bottles and will include some in my next cycle...
SERM is obviously the better option, but I simply can't acquire it. Expect to be at 12-12.5% BF after my current cycle, and would love to go to c. 10% with Triumph.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better find a SERM. You cannot cycle that compound and properly restart you HPTA or retain your gains without one...waste of money. If you refuse to find a SERM at least go all out and Get Rebirth, Follidrone, Viron, and Super PCT. Maybe, just maybe you would recover adequately but you're rolling the dice. Rebirth doesn't have enough proven results yet to rely on solo IMO.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of OL Triumph. No i didnt run it yet however on paper Triumphalis is like a mix of Superdrol(in terms of strenght gains) and Epistane/Furaza(in terms of lean muscle gains). Remember that NO SERM:NO CYCLE

irvingb

Awards
I ran triumph with Furuza and their trenazone. Great strength gains and leaned out quite well in my arms and legs while bulking. Ran the triumph at 45mg for 4 weeks trenazone for 6 weeks at 2ml and Furuza at 300 for 8 weeks

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Thanks for the input, all of you. Seems I will go for RPN Havoc.

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards
You still need a serm! With havoc also it's a steroid!!! Otc pct is a joke! You are putting a drug into your body that's strong enough to suppress your HPTA... You're going to need another drug (SERM) that's strong enough to restore your HPTA!!! Not an OTC HERBAL SUPPLEMENT Pct!!! Don't do it without a serm, some OTC PCT cost more than a SERM. Research playa!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still need a serm! With havoc also it's a steroid!!! Otc pct is a joke! You are putting a drug into your body that's strong enough to suppress your HPTA... You're going to need another drug (SERM) that's strong enough to restore your HPTA!!! Not an OTC HERBAL SUPPLEMENT Pct!!! Don't do it without a serm, some OTC PCT cost more than a SERM. Research playa!!!
Strong first post.... rep'd

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Tuned Sports / Informative Bible.

Look, I've done lots of research on Havoc. OBVIOUSLY a SERM is the preferred route, but there are also lots of people out there having used OTC PCT.
If I had access to SERM I would have used it even for my Osta, x1-kt and DHEA cycles.

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards

Look, I've done lots of research on Havoc. OBVIOUSLY a SERM is the preferred route, but there are also lots of people out there having used OTC PCT.
If I had access to SERM I would have used it even for my Osta, x1-kt and DHEA cycles.
Do you have access to a computer, you can order one from any of the research chem sites! An OTC PCT isn't going to work for everyone! You might have been lucky using it with the DHEA based compounds, but now you want to jump into the methylated steroid situation! Whether it's epi and read that it's a mild compound, but it's way stronger than any of the DHEA analogs! An OTC PCT isn't going to suffice with epi! This might just be the compound that an OTC PCT isn't going to work for you! Just being real playa, it happened to me a while back! I crashed like a mother****er! It wasn't nice. I never cycle without a SERM EVER!!! Mild compound or not! My opinion!!! Good luck!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have access to a computer, you can order one from any of the research chem sites! An OTC PCT isn't going to work for everyone! You might have been lucky using it with the DHEA based compounds, but now you want to jump into the methylated steroid situation! Whether it's epi and read that it's a mild compound, but it's way stronger than any of the DHEA analogs! An OTC PCT isn't going to suffice with epi! This might just be the compound that an OTC PCT isn't going to work for you! Just being real playa, it happened to me a while back! I crashed like a mother****er! It wasn't nice. I never cycle without a SERM EVER!!! Mild compound or not! My opinion!!! Good luck!
^^^agreed 100%. also Epistane is a compound somewhat notorious for rebound gyno. Even if you think you are restarted with an OTC pct you might end up with man boobs a couple months later. Not worth the risk. Find a SERM or don't cycle. It's that simple.

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Sure they say sides are fine, but are they doing blood work with OTC PCT? (I haven't followed any so unsure) That's the true judge my friend. Know your baselines before cycle, and see where they are after an OCT PCT.

If you can't access something like Clomid or Nolva, what on earth are you going to do when you start battling gyno developing or prolactin issues? Rely on OTC then too?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Sure they say sides are fine, but are they doing blood work with OTC PCT? (I haven't followed any so unsure) That's the true judge my friend. Know your baselines before cycle, and see where they are after an OCT PCT.

If you can't access something like Clomid or Nolva, what on earth are you going to do when you start battling gyno developing or prolactin issues? Rely on OTC then too?
Run an AI on-cycle. Surgery if the worst happens.

Anyway, thanks for the input guys. I will consider the Havoc one more time before maybe doing a cycle in the autumn, and it looks like another X1-kt/Osta run this summer.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Problem is I cant order from those sites, if it's caught by the customs (which is very likely) I will face trouble and large fines. Thanks for the input anyways, it is definitely a risk running the OTC PCT route.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scandinavia sucks big time when it comes to peds drugs etc. I read a lot about it. Sweden seems to suck most. They even arrest people on the Street that look too muscular.Stupid homos them

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the other sie do you think your phs are legal where you live??

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump old thread, but I'm in Scandinavia and it's very easy to get pharma grade serms/roids, just look in the right forums or know the sites to order from. Many ship nationally and also with EU it's not a problem ordering from other member countries.