Helladrol cycle!

ferga

Awards
Hello

I just decides to run a cycle of helladrol like 50/50/50/75/75 with cycle support and for pct i want to run nolva MOD EDIT: DON'T ASK. .I was looking cem products liquid tamox is it a good option??It is my first cycle it is ok the dosage??or it is better only 50/50/50/50?? I am 23 years old and 76kg, like 180lb more or less.

Thank you very much

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you've found some already and maybe you'd benefit from some more research first....

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
What Volvo said. You shouldn't be walking into a cycle with maybes and I thinks. You should know what your layout will be. Know and anticipate sides and have the proper ancillaries on hand to deal with them. Good luck bro.

Eta to answer your question on dosing. 50/50/50/50 is extremely conservative but some like to start there. You can bump it as high as 100mg and as long as 6 wks for your first cycle.

ferga

Awards
I am going to do 50/50/50/75/75. It is ok to go to pct with hcgenerate and forma and also having in hands nolva if i have some problems??

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do 50/50/50/75/75. It is ok to go to pct with hcgenerate and forma and also having in hands nolva if i have some problems??
No, you need to run nolva 20/20/10/10 and an AI for pct

Do yourself a favor and research more bro

ferga

Awards
Thank you for the answers, i would be cycling 50/50/50/75/75 wit nolva 20/20/10/10 one last question i was looking for helladrol at some many sites but it is out of stock do you know another brand available now??

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the answers, i would be cycling 50/50/50/75/75 wit nolva 20/20/10/10 one last question i was looking for helladrol at some many sites but it is out of stock do you know another brand available now??
No, halodrol has been banned. Along with most of the DS and pro hormones. It's still possible to find some but hard to come by.

ferga

Awards
If halodrol is banned is a good choiche to run epistane instead??i am concern with hair loss because mpb runs in my family that is way i choosed helladrol....don't ask.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If halodrol is banned is a good choiche to run epistane instead??i am concern with hair loss because mpb runs in my family that is way i choosed helladrol....don't ask.
Both are banned, best PH remaining seems to be DMZ 2.0 which we carry at Orbit still

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
run osta for your first cycle not dmz 2.0 OP. But still, you need to research more first.
Arguably Osta isnt worth the suppression.

I know this is the stance of many members here

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Arguably Osta isnt worth the suppression.

I know this is the stance of many members here
I dont disagree with you. 1-Andro, 4-andro for his first cycle would probably be the best option of he can't find halodrol. Based on his first post I'd be leery to recommend he do anything other than research more honestly.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He's 23 too. IMO he meeds to just stay natty and learn to lift and diet right first