First Cycle Test E Only

MoGainz20

Awards
Hey guys, after reading the forums for a while I decided I'm going to be running a Test E only cycle. I'm 23 years old, 5'11 ft 215 lbs and 10% bf. Been lifting seriously for 4 years. I was just wondering if this sounds good.

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg a week
250mg on Monday and Friday
Week 1-18: Arimidex 0.5 EOD

2 weeks after last injection start PCT

Clomid: 50,50,50,50
Nolvadex: 40,40,20,20

How does this sound? Open to suggestions

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use Aromasin instead of Arimidex, you will be exposed to less gyno risk and to no rebound if you keep it until week 18 as you mentionned.
For your PCT, go on with Clomid and Aromasin instead of Nolva.
Aromasin is pretty much a no brainer when it comes to AI: it positively affects hpta, doesn't mimic E2, has no rebound, is not liver-toxic.

KingCrane

Awards
Use Aromasin instead of Arimidex, you will be exposed to less gyno risk and to no rebound if you keep it until week 18 as you mentionned.
For your PCT, go on with Clomid and Aromasin instead of Nolva.
Aromasin is pretty much a no brainer when it comes to AI: it positively affects hpta, doesn't mimic E2, has no rebound, is not liver-toxic.
Aromasin is the better choice as muchstronger suggested. I will also mention at 23 years old its pointless to run any suppressive PED. Your test levels at 23 are prime time bro, in my opinion you will be wasting your natural testosterone production and the test E.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Aromasin is the better choice as muchstronger suggested. I will also mention at 23 years old its pointless to run any suppressive PED. Your test levels at 23 are prime time bro, in my opinion you will be wasting your natural testosterone production and the test E.
come on man, regardless of how high his test levels are, he could be at his genetic limit. Look at his stats, I don't think he could get much bigger natty.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
come on man, regardless of how high his test levels are, he could be at his genetic limit. Look at his stats, I don't think he could get much bigger natty.
Dude, 4 years and genetic limit (if that really even exists) deff not happening. In saying that the previous poster isn't talking much sense. How can you compare the gains you will get from natty levels to 500mg a week lmao.

OP did you have you bf% tested or just going by the mirror?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it's not wasting as he will have way more test in his system than naturally. Natty test levels don't really compare to enhanced levels

KingCrane

Awards
I respect everyone's opinion here. I simply believe he has great test production at 23. Yes natty test levels are not comparable to enhanced levels, but why not take advantage of his youth to get to higher plato's before suppressing his natty production. There is a fast way to do this and what i believe is the right way. In my opinion 23 is a little young, he can still make outstanding gains naturally, then cycle. I respect everyone here and mean no disrespect to anyone its only my opinion and i gave it.

MoGainz20

Awards
Thank you guys for all the feedback! Really appreciate it

KingCrane

Awards
Thank you guys for all the feedback! Really appreciate it
You bet buddy. Remember all this advice these men gave you because its all experence.
Every man who posted here made relevent points. Its up to you to put it together in order to benefit you.